Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: Kept captive (a cat story)

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Kept captive (a cat story)

Once in a large house, I was adopted, taken hostage. If only my mother saw what she made of me! I live with my opposite species, a dog. I am a simple lonely cat. I am smart and unkind.
    I awoke this morning with the smell of dog dung. I went to the territory and realized that it was a marked spot. Dog was trying to let me know that this was HIS spot. Couldn't you have REALLY done the actual, professional way!? Couldn't you have peed in that territory then leave a messy sport for me to walk right into? Dogs are stupid these days. I decided to angrily walk up to that poor, dumb dog and give him a good swat in the face. Dog yelped and cried for his mamma. That's what he gets for dropping a large smelly piece of dung in my walkway.
    I'v had enough of that idiot dog! I'm proud that he left a pea spot this time but what i'm not proud about where he left it. It was RIGHT IN FRONT MY LITTER BOX! I wonder if he thinks that if I can't get to my litter box that I will live happy ever after. That is not how it works. Why can't I go do my morning pea in a normal sport for once instead of living outside for an hour! This is strike two!
    I tipped downstairs to my meal of the day. Dog was eating his meal and I was eating mine. It two split seconds, Dog is already drinking from his water bowl. My dish is next to the water bowl so I was soaking wet after he was done slurping that cold water. Isn't it possible that my dish could be moved an approximate foot away from the water bowl? I can't believe I don't even have my own bowl! GURRR!
    My owner got a large female cat. I shrunk my sadness and found a way to get around this smelly, slimy, piece of meat. I introduced this cat to what she thought was my bed but it was Dog's bed.
    Dog went to bed with the cat. I was ashamed that I couldn't do something to that ugly cat. The cat was so beautiful though! I couldn't let that thing get in my way! I decided to push the water bowl with my hind feet to the bed on the cat's side. I tipped the bowl on the cat and she ran climbing up walls. She went up to the ceiling and stayed there for six days. MUAHAHAHA!
    After that dumb cat climbed down from the ceiling, I gave her a warm WB with ABC cat food. She threw it up and tackled me. This was no play time. I gave her a scratched eye and a terrible bruise. I'm a plain old mean cat eh?

After six weeks of terror, me and the female cat got along. She taught me how to torture Dog, eat un-politely, drink with madness, make *** marks in humans walk ways, and the best of all, CLIMBING TO THE ATTIC!
    One morning me and the female went to the attic. She taught me how to get up there but I never know how to safely get down. I am brave enough to do my own things now for on!
    I tried to step down to the first ladder step, then the next one. The female was sitting there watching me. After two steps I was almost halfway down and BOOM, CRASH, CRASH! The female pushes my butt to the long ways down! From that day forward, she taught me that trust is for sukers!

Dog got his mamma back. The golden retriever taught him how to walk down the stairs. It worked out!

My madness was straight enough that I tackled Dog down the stairs. He's so slow that I had to push his speed up. As Dog, one morning, was on the banister ledge, I tipped him off and he fell two stories (in cats and dogs vision) down the stairs. I broke his arm! MY DREAM!

Dog had is dying days. He died on September 15, 2013. Before the people shut the casket, I scratched the poor dog. Hehe!

I miss dog! I wish I weren't to mean! That's how I am though so on with life!

THE END

Here is the video I was inspired by:
    The difference between dogs and cats :-) - YouTube
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Kept captive (a cat story)

Did you actually write this?
    Last edited by ashfr; 10-14-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Ijaz is offline Amateur Gamer

Some weird things going through this cat's mind huh.
    ashfr likes this.
    ._.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

YAY KITTIES!!
    sorry

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Good story,but disturbing
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Gummybearzrawr likes this.
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Ash- For sure I did lad!
    Aubss- No doubt XP
    Point- Funny lol (not) (jk) no really o_o (jk)
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Quote Originally Posted by Lilah Dimdal View Post
    Once in a large house, I was adopted, taken hostage. If only my mother saw what she made of me! I live with my opposite species, a dog. I am a simple lonely cat. I am smart and unkind.
    I awoke this morning with the smell of dog dung. I went to the territory and realized that it was a marked spot. Dog was trying to let me know that this was HIS spot. Couldn't you have REALLY done the actual, professional way!? Couldn't you have peed in that territory then leave a messy sport for me to walk right into? Dogs are stupid these days. I decided to angrily walk up to that poor, dumb dog and give him a good swat in the face. Dog yelped and cried for his mamma. That's what he gets for dropping a large smelly piece of dung in my walkway.
    I'v had enough of that idiot dog! I'm proud that he left a pea spot this time but what i'm not proud about where he left it. It was RIGHT IN FRONT MY LITTER BOX! I wonder if he thinks that if I can't get to my litter box that I will live happy ever after. That is not how it works. Why can't I go do my morning pea in a normal sport for once instead of living outside for an hour! This is strike two!
    I tipped downstairs to my meal of the day. Dog was eating his meal and I was eating mine. It two split seconds, Dog is already drinking from his water bowl. My dish is next to the water bowl so I was soaking wet after he was done slurping that cold water. Isn't it possible that my dish could be moved an approximate foot away from the water bowl? I can't believe I don't even have my own bowl! GURRR!
    My owner got a large female cat. I shrunk my sadness and found a way to get around this smelly, slimy, piece of meat. I introduced this cat to what she thought was my bed but it was Dog's bed.
    Dog went to bed with the cat. I was ashamed that I couldn't do something to that ugly cat. The cat was so beautiful though! I couldn't let that thing get in my way! I decided to push the water bowl with my hind feet to the bed on the cat's side. I tipped the bowl on the cat and she ran climbing up walls. She went up to the ceiling and stayed there for six days. MUAHAHAHA!
    After that dumb cat climbed down from the ceiling, I gave her a warm WB with ABC cat food. She threw it up and tackled me. This was no play time. I gave her a scratched eye and a terrible bruise. I'm a plain old mean cat eh?

After six weeks of terror, me and the female cat got along. She taught me how to torture Dog, eat un-politely, drink with madness, make *** marks in humans walk ways, and the best of all, CLIMBING TO THE ATTIC!
    One morning me and the female went to the attic. She taught me how to get up there but I never know how to safely get down. I am brave enough to do my own things now for on!
    I tried to step down to the first ladder step, then the next one. The female was sitting there watching me. After two steps I was almost halfway down and BOOM, CRASH, CRASH! The female pushes my butt to the long ways down! From that day forward, she taught me that trust is for sukers!

Dog got his mamma back. The golden retriever taught him how to walk down the stairs. It worked out!

My madness was straight enough that I tackled Dog down the stairs. He's so slow that I had to push his speed up. As Dog, one morning, was on the banister ledge, I tipped him off and he fell two stories (in cats and dogs vision) down the stairs. I broke his arm! MY DREAM!

Dog had is dying days. He died on September 15, 2013. Before the people shut the casket, I scratched the poor dog. Hehe!

THE END
    What is wrong with you.
    Nyx Nighthaven likes this.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    What is wrong with you.
    Well, that's not very nice.

She just made a story about torturing/abusing her poor dog and teaching her cat how to torture her dog(not to mention torturing her cat), for..

I went to the territory and realized that it was a marked spot. Dog was trying to let me know that this was HIS spot. Couldn't you have REALLY done the actual, professional way!? Couldn't you have peed in that territory then leave a messy sport for me to walk right into? Dogs are stupid these days.
    Acting LIKE A DOG.
    I decided to angrily walk up to that poor, dumb dog and give him a good swat in the face. Dog yelped and cried for his mamma. That's what he gets for dropping a large smelly piece of dung in my walkway.

And then decided to torture the cat she was going to later use to torture the dog...

Ugh.
    That's good for you, dog aside, the female is my favorite character in this "story".

Who writes stuff like this.
    Last edited by ashfr; 10-14-2013 at 07:46 PM.
    Nyx Nighthaven likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast