Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Just a quick message for all.

People think life is hard. But yet others think it is easy. But both are wrong. Life is just itself, life.
    Life is what brang us here, in your computer chair, or at another place. Life is not hard unless we make it hard. Yet thats the point of hatred. When people aren't forgived, they get mad, then they think to themselfs:
    "This isn't my fault i did so and so! Its so and so's fault! And THIS is what he did to me!" and then they seek out revange. There lies deaths. Murder. Strike. We all are apart of this. Even from birth. Birth is the hardest time. Your in a new word, and you met new people, your mom, your dad, your own family...but what if they don't want you? Would they kill you? Would they trade you? Or would they leave you as a orphan? Many people have these times...yet thats why were praying for them to feel alright. You see what some people done to this world. Once Jesus came to make peace to the world...HE killed HIMSELF to SAVE YOU! and do you see what weve brought in return? Choas? Yet its not the end of the world! WE can change it! TOGHTHER! Yet, i wish others can read this. And i wish death can be undo, yet they are in a better place. Or in a worst. WE ALL need to work TOGETHER! We can't live forever. Even at birth. Even at...death.
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Just a quick message for all.

That was beautiful. (tear) I just have one question. What made you open your eyes?
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

i like this and all but life is hard. it is easy. it is life but sometimes its us who make it hard but othertimes is others who make our lives hard. its hard to go through life where people exclude you because of what you are or how you dress. thats true for alot of kids and teens. mostly teens though. because when your in school people make fun someone because their different. some teens even hurt themselves because of it, some even have ended their lives because of it. its sad because sometimes these different kids or teens have something that others want so they put them down. this is how i see life. i see life on the different side and im actually made of of for it. but thats for me. others have a different perspective on it and i respect that.

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

I see you get the point misty and your right.
    The reason i want to put this here is because, if you go to the news, or look outside in your window,
    there is always murder, kills, deaths. Once when me and my brother were babys my mom saw some teens killing someone...then the police came in our alley, my mom was too afriad to open the door. Then, i asked myself
    "Why would they kill a single men/women? Why would they do such a thing? Killing is hatred, where does it come from?" Then i relize the truth, it comes from mistakes, or from people not forgived, but mostly because they have losted something or someone and wanted revange. Yet, they also came through a large mistake, and can never get out of it. So if you look at a baby's face, and imagine it dead. With blood all over his/her body. Thats the time when you reilize what i mean. Thats the time when you feel sorry, for what WE have done. THATS the truth.
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.