Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Itropolis

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 Itropolis

INTRODUCTION:

Alex grabbed hold of the rocks and pulled himself up to the top of the peak. All of Snowhill lay below him, like a kingdom of ice crystals. He grabbed the collapsible-pole and shoved it into the ice, marking his fifteenth climb up to the summit. Proud as ever, he slowly scraped his way through the snow, and tried to get a better, if possible, view. One wrong step caused him to plummet down, to his death. When he was falling, he managed to grasp a branch of a huge pine tree, which was at least 200 ft tall. The branch could not support his weight, and down he fell, into the icy plains. The ice shattered below him, but he kept falling. He was going underground, and soon landed onto a huge mound of snow. As he emerged, he saw where he had landed.. Ruins of white-marble structures sat there. Perfectly reserved buildings and shops, filled with old treasures and such. He knew he was dreaming-but he wasn't. He pulled out his radio; No signal... he thought. Soon the cracks above him where he had fallen started to close. He sprinted up to the top of the snow-mound, but it was too late. He was in total darkness, in a mysterious, ancient civilization. He started to smell something burning, and suddenly the street lamps started to glow. Frightened elves and pixies and humans slowly emerged from the buildings. Every face turned to Alex, who was on top of the snow mound. They started to bow. Some were crying with joy, some were praying, some were hugging. "ALEX WHITE," they spoke. "OUR SAVIOR!" Alex's jaw dropped open. He was a simple guy from Seaside.
    "DESTINY HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR CENTURIES FOR YOUR RETURN." Centuries??? I'm only nineteen! he thought. "WELCOME TO YOUR KINGDOM, ITROPOLIS."

And this is the story
    of Alex White
    the ruler
    and savior
    of Itropolis.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Itropolis

o.0

Good story. Now write some more...

lol thanks okay

CHAPTER 1
    Welcome, Master:

Soon, a gold chariot was beneath him, and he was carried down by several people. Lightly placed in the chariot, the wheels started to move and the dragons() started to fly them to an ice-castle. "Excuse me, just WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON?!" he yelled at the driver. He replied with a whisper, but it was muffled so Alex couldn't understand. When they arrived, guards in crystal armor greeted him. "Welcome, Master." When he walked inside, servants placed a fluffy cape on him, and gave him a crystal-crown. A fat pixie smiled and started to speak to Alex. "We know, your confused. Here's a short explanation: you are the savior and protector from the evil that tried to destroy our empire. Long-story-short, you have returned in a new soul and gotta protect us again." "Dude, I-" "Well, this is obviously a shock for you, but welcome, Master."

(And he ran out of ideas lol jk. Post ideas for next chapter plz!)
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

JoeyRabbitmurmur is offline Amateur Gamer

I like your story so far Lol

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Next chapter, they greet him and show him around his world, and show him his past lives! BTW, nice story!!! if you need some insperation, check out my story!!! Warning, it's 5 chapters long so far.

Lol,I can't read so much with this black speck,lol.

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I thought your soul is immortal and you change bodies, not souls. >_>
    Your grasp of the language is certainly much more advanced than others I have seen.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Your grasp of the language is certainly much more advanced than others I have seen.
    That is a good thing!Grandma of Grammar!

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

thanks everyone
    i like the idea from you doglover16
    I'll be sure to check out ur story too, cuz I like anything to do with FR in general lol so 5 chaps wont be hard

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    lol sorry if that offended u in ur opinion, i just thought it would add a cool element to the story.
    Last edited by AaronEsko; 12-14-2009 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AaronEsko View Post
    thanks everyone
    i like the idea from you doglover16
    I'll be sure to check out ur story too, cuz I like anything to do with FR in general lol so 5 chaps wont be hard

lol sorry if that offended u in ur opinion, i just thought it would add a cool element to the story.
    Oh, yeah, my story isn't about FR it's just a story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast