Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

pony12211 is offline Explorer

Default How WarriorCats of Night Fury Clan found a new land!

I was at the moon pool when star clan gave me a warning of " all clans will turn on each other ". I kept this message to my self for awhile. By the next too full moons came star clan's message came true. Many clans started having war on each other even mine. Then ref orange came, he said he wanted to speak with all the clan leaders. We were afraid that we might have lost all clans. I was the last leader to speak, I said we need more land and need more food. Ref orange said what if a clan lives in sunstone. But I gave an idea what if the clans live in glitch lands. He said maybe. So the next day me and my clan left to find new land for us. We came across the other side of sun stone and ever since then we started living there. ^^ I hope the other clans find a new home as well. cya in Free Realms

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How WarriorCats of Night Fury Clan found a new land!

Quote Originally Posted by pony12211 View Post
    I was at the moon pool when star clan gave me a warning of " all clans will turn on each other ". I kept this message to my self for awhile. By the next two full moons came star clan's message came true. Many clans started having war on each other even mine. Then Referee Orange came, he said he wanted to speak with all the clan leaders. We were afraid that we might have lost all clans. I was the last leader to speak, I said we need more land and need more food. Referee Orange said "What if a clan lives in Sunstone Valley?" But I gave an idea what if the clans live in glitch lands. He said maybe. So the next day me and my clan left to find new land for us. We came across the other side of Sunstone Valley and ever since then we started living there. ^^ I hope the other clans find a new home as well. cya in Free Realms

I found this very confusing to read.
    I also added a few quotation marks and capitalizing.

But I still find this confusing,even though I capitalized a few things.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.