Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default ~How to Survive Being A Younger Sister~ Chapter 2

Chapter 2
    The Moon and The Sun

I watched Mom pace around the living room,and Dad was gone as usual. Doug was off doing something,and it was just us. Finally,the phone rang. Mom was talking and talking and talking. I continued watching T.V. and eating Lays Original. I grabbed a Pepsi after awhile and changed to channel 173. Spongebob Squarepants was fun to watch. I was (fairly) 11 years old. 5 more until I could drive a car. I could get my Rider's License,ride any ride as long as you have the rule book and all that with you,plus a few tests. Anyways,11 was young enough to watch Spongebob,but Doug said it was too old and it was for 3-year-olds. I didn't care,and I had a Glow-in-The-Dark Spongebob And Friends T-Shirt from a contest I won in 2nd grade. I also had a Panda toy from Girl Scouts,tons of badges,and a sash I didn't like to wear. Mom got off the phone.
    "Chrissy! Oh,I'm so happy!" Mom said,and squeezed me to death.
    "Why? Did I win a contest?" I asked,confused.
    "You're going to learn Moon and Sun magic and archery," Mom said. I was shocked. A new school,new friends. NOOOO!!!!! I want Laura,Lyric,Kailey,Elizabeth,Selena,and Kaila! Not freaky stuck-up rich people with no sense of humor. Or thats how I imagined it. They wouldn't let me be me,I'd alf to be like "Pass the sugar,please" and "Would you care for a mint?" instead of "Pass the sugar,my toast needs sugar" and "Here,take a mint. You need it",I didn't wanna become stuck-up. And not to mention all the stuff I'd go through. I didn't know what a mint was.. besides the mint treats for the horses. Well,I don't wnat you guys to see me like this... So,the end!!!

*You hear crying in the back ground,with NOOOO*
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ~How to Survive Being A Younger Sister~ Chapter 2

Love this.
    At first, when I read "Riders License", I was like, wait, isn't it drivers license????!?!?!
    lol i'm so stupid. xD

IGN: Toxic Ammie