Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Icon12 How my life changed on july 14th chapter 5

Chapter 5
    Beep! Beep! Beep! The alarm clock went off. I jumped out of bed and I thought to myself it was just a dream...just a dream. I went downstairs and I saw my great grandma oh no it wasn't just a dream. Why did this have to happen to me and my family? Well if it wasn't a dream I had thought up more questions for my grandma. I gently shook my great grandma and she jumped.
    "Grandma..." I whispered. "Yes dear?" She whispered back. "Is my mom and dad ok?" I asked hesitating. "Yes they should be awake by now. Please go check Kayleigh." "Can I ask you some questions first?" I asked. "As long as you go get Veronica out of bed and bring her down to ask questions too." So I trudged back up the stairs, opened Veronica's door and she jumped out of no where and I screamed a little. Veronica gave a little chuckle. "Veronica why did you scare my breakfast out of me?!?!?!?" I screamed. "HAHA HAHA HAHA" Veronica was so excited this morning, I wondered why. "So Kayleigh what did you get me?" Veronica asked. "What do you mean i don't need to get you anything its just an ordinary day..." I said. "Eh...you forgot didn't you?" Veronica looked like she was gonna cry. "IT'S MY 14TH BIRTHDAY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER THAT??!!?!?!?!" Shouted Veronica in frustration. "I didn't forget...I got you something.." I walked over to my room and took out a few presents and went and put them on her bed. "KAYLEIGH WHATS TAKING SO LONG?!?!" Shouted Grandma from down stairs. I had forgot all about her down there waiting for me. So I snatched Veronica's presents off her bed and ran downstairs yelling "COME GET THEM VERONICA!!!" Veronica came running after me and I sat down on the couch. Veronica sat down after me and shot me a glance of frustration "Sorry Veronica had to bring you down to grandma" I said. "Oh ok you just could of asked" Veronica replied calmly. ''Veronica open your gifts" I said excitedly. I wanted her to se what i got her sooo bad. Veronica wripped open her presents and the first thing she saw was her own laptop and then she saw some books and then she saw an Xbox 360 and she was jumping up and down and running all around the room because i got her exactly what she wanted. She ran over to me and hugged me so tight I could barely breath I faught my way out of her strength. "Grandma can you answer some of our qustions now?" I asked "Of course dear" grandma replied. "So what are they?"

So that was chapter5 chapter 6 will be coming out soon
    I hope you liked it please give your honest opions about this if you have any ideas please PM me and if I use your idea I will give you credit Thanks Savannah Wolfprism for the advice

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How my life changed on july 14th chapter 5

bump (too short)

rocketeer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How my life changed on july 14th chapter 5

nice can't wait for chapter six!