Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Default Halfclan and Darkclan story: Warriors: Snowheart's life (Partially spoilers for Rise of Scourge and Into the wild.)

I woke up in my Twoleg's nest. "Nille come and eat!" my mom called "Coming!" i replied. My sister Nina followed behind me. The twoleg gave us food everyday, it was nice. My mom's name is Moon. I'm a white cat with blue eyes. My sister is an orange tabby with green eyes. My mom looks like me. Our twoleg is really nice, but sometimes i wanna go outside. One day, when were older i get what i want. The twoleg bring us outside and we look at all the grass. My sister says she wants to go back inside only because an owl hooted. But i think this place is awesome. I look at the fence and see a crack. i turn and ask my mom "Will we ever go in the forest?" My mom shook her head "no nille, the forest is too dangerous. there's wild cats and they're vicious." i get sad and look at the crack before back inside. A few years later, me and Nina have new twoleg's. but Nina's calling them housefolk. What's a house anyway? I'm sitting on the fence of the twoleg nest. I'm looking at the forest and i'm thinking of jumping in, just for a look. i'm still a bit of a kit, so i'm not too big. Nina is running on the fence and i look at her "What do you want?" Nina then said "Are you going i the forest?" i nodded and jumped off the fence. then padded on into the forest. i look around and say to myself "There's no cats here." but then i hear mewing and hisses. and a cat jumps out and attacks me. i try to run, but i think, it'll just catch me. so i fight back. eventually the cat stops fighting. and two more cats appear. 2 orange tabbies. One with a scar across his eye. I mew and say "S-sorry for coming on your territory." the scarred tabby then says 'It's fine, we were watching." The other tabby says to the white cat that attacked me 'But you shouldn't be so clsoe to twolegplace Chimepaw." The white cat nods and i look up the scarred tabby then says "Would you like to join our clan?" i nod. The 3 cats nod back, the white one really excited. When we get to the camp the leader announces my arrival and a black cat with a white paw yells out 'This cats lucky to even be accepted here! Your twoleg scent will warn our enemies and it will bring the twolegs into our territory looking for you!" apparently the black cat is called Redpaw. I learn the leader's name is Scorchstar and that the other tabby is Astertail. Astertail tells me that Redpaw is challenging me. I hiss at redpaw and then attack him. we were fighting for awhile before my collar snapped and we stopped fighting.

A few moons later i'm a full warrior along with CHimepaw. Our names were given and now I'm SNowheart. CHimepaw became CHimeheart. unfortunatly, redpaw was named a warrior with his sister too. Fernfaith and Redglare. Only now do i see how small redglare is. and that his eyes are red. But now i'm a warrior. and i'm going to do my best for my clan.

:3 if you want more halfclan stories like this tell me.
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Halfclan and Darkclan story: Warriors: Snowheart's life (Partially spoilers for Rise of Scourge and Into the wild.)

No comments? D: is it too epic to comment on?
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)