Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Global Agenda: The Realms of the Future

(Hey, I just figured out a fanfiction between Free Realms and Global Agenda! This will be my new story here, and this is an introduction to my new fanfic series. Hope you enjoyed the story!)

2155... A new age has awakened, but a dark one. Humanity and Pixie-kind may have survived a devastating third Great Cataclysm, but they have not survived politically. The new government, the Commonwealth, has arisen from the ashes of the Third Great Cataclysm, and along with it, tyrannical control of the Realms around it. The strength of their super soldiers holds fear in the others of the Realms, who had built secret counter-agents to combat them.

In the skies over the Agency Zero skyline, a dropship had appeared, flying from as if nowhere, dropping in four agents onto a building, not before being shot at by three Commonwealth fighters...

...Inside this building, some new agent was held inside a bio-containment stasis chamber. The four agents had appeared, fighting some of the Commonwealth security guards. They all seemed to be of one class: An Assault, a Recon, a Medic, and a Robotics. The Robotics one had set down a force field to keep an arachnid-like mechanoid at bay, whilst the Robotics is trying to open the stasis chamber. One of the guards, however, had wounded the Assault Agent, who somehow survived. The Recon had sighted the guard, whom the Recon shot with his sniper rifle. An Assault guard almost had killed the Robotics Agent with some sort of claw-like weapon, but not before the Recon pulled the Robotics away, making the Assault guard destroy the console for the Stasis chamber. The force field had given away, and the arachnid mechanoid pounced over to the Robotics Agent, but not without the Assault Agent shooting the arachnid with his minigun, thus disabling it and hitting the whole Stasis Chamber, causing it to explode.

I was awakened. I didn't know where I am, but I had known that I was with the Commonwealth. An exit, apparently, was up the ramps, so I headed up there. Outside, I could see the exterior of the buildings. I followed the roofway to some obstacles, easily jumped and mantled over, to a service elevator. I, at least, got myself a Jetpack that was blue, but rather heavy. I saw a high wall that I cannot at least mantle over, so I made quick use of it. Now, I am in a weapons room, with a conveniently placed axe in the locker, so I grabbed that, and dismantled the malfunctioning droid to go through. At least the axe I have can chop through metal, since there are lots of droids here. So, I chopped them all down to continue on through several more rooms, until I got to the skyline. I stopped dead in my tracks, until some different droids came up. These droids... Alarm Responders, I call them, came behind me, shooting like madmen. Madmen, I tell you! But, even more insanely, I decided to jump from this roof, as if I was bungee jumping, until I saw a ceiling window. So, I jetpacked to safely land down, but instead I crashed through the class, and rolled due to the hard impact with the ground. Yet another weapon to find! I picked up an assault rifle to suit me, until I figured it out. Now with a translator (Man, these guys are idiots, I tell ya!), I picked up a Heatwrack M.A.S.E.R (Heatwrack Multisituational Assault Siciating Eviscerator Rifle), and continued on through a museum, taking out any Security Droid with my Heatwrack MASER. It was a long slog, but I made it to the end, but with a bigger robot on the other side. I went through the barrier, giving that robot a hailstorm of my Heatwrack's bullets, and eventually cutting it to pieces with my axe. I heard a train, as there was no way from here, so I jumped to it, jetpacking to ensure maximum accuracy, and riding it until I saw yet more robots. Luckily, I saw another skyline, so I jumped to the building and jetpacking again to safety. I followed my way to the other side, with a dropship flying overhead, and some armor on a pad. I put on the armor, and now I was protected. I went inside the next building... And it was deathly quiet. Nothing came up, except for one of those Commonwealth Guards I saw. He spoke to me... "You know, we were not expecting you to recover fast... However, not quite fast enough. We knew of the incursion those idiots had caused. You were an asset to us... An important weapon. A feat few managed to incur. You were passing up a chance to become strong... To replace, well, me. You were very strong, so I'm not going to enjoy killing you."

And, of course, he charged at me like he was being demented! No matter, I tried to dodge his attacks... But man, was he fast! He kept landing in many slices at me, until the time I at least used the axe to chop him to pieces... Like a lamb. It wasn't until I was very weak when he was finally dead. Anyways, I went inside the open elevator to head down.

I was now in a garage on the ground level of Agency Zero. And yet, another stupid mistake occurs here! A minigun was left here, and a pack of EMP Grenades. Upon collecting these things, I had now no choice but to wreak havoc on the streets outside. I took out my minigun, and just fired it out to cause a hailstorm of bullets to fly about... I felt like an army of one now.

"Send in a dropship."

The voice came to my ears. It was odd, but soon enough, a dropship came to my side, with an Assault Agent telling me to get it. So I did... For hours.

Eventually, the long ride stopped, with an android standing outside. He spoke to me once I got to his side. "Welcome to my city. Dome City. Here, we fight against the oppressive Commonwealth in search of peace throughout the land. Here, you'll find safety and asylum from our enemies. We do hope to make sure you're comfortable out here in the Sunstone Valley's Sonoran Desert. We need someone like you here, agent."

And so... My adventure...

Has just begun.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 12-21-2011 at 07:38 PM.

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Global Agenda: The Realms of the Future

I like it Demolisher o: Is you gonna demolish me now?? o: *runs away*
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Quote Originally Posted by AmazinKat View Post
    I like it Demolisher o: Is you gonna demolish me now?? o: *runs away*
    No, but thanks for your regards! I thought it as being a bit sloppy at first. (I sometimes think I have poor writing skills... Woohoo on my part. xD) But because of your comment, I feel it isn't sloppy. I'm doing this so I have fresh things to do. Thanks for your regards again! Hoping you want to see more?

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Awesomes! > Would you mind including my own GA character?
    I still think it's awesome...^.^

EDIT: I've just realised that android said Sunstone Valley...xD Coincidence.
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 12-22-2011 at 08:18 AM.
    hello

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Wow that's really awesome!
    William Ionsea
    Server?All! <The Legendary Gleam Council> Maxed jobs:All!

Thanks for your comments.

And Ninja, I won't have a problem with it. Mind giving me your Global Agenda name?

I thinks I called myself Thyrrni. I was a Robotics, as you know.
    It might have been Ebbis, but most likely Thyrrni.
    hello

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    I thinks I called myself Thyrrni. I was a Robotics, as you know.
    It might have been Ebbis, but most likely Thyrrni.
    Alrighty. I'll use the name Thyrrni Ebbis, and I will start on the next chapter tomorrow.

All right then, Tyvm. ^^ I shall make sure to read it.
    hello

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    All right then, Tyvm. ^^ I shall make sure to read it.
    No problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast