Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Default The Gemmed Egg

"Alright alright! I'm doing it!" shouted Kenyia, as she slammed her masters door. Kenyia is a slave, working for Kaiden Glidendale. Kenyia sat down on the house steps, resting her chin in the palm of her hands. "Gee, I wish Kaiden could cut me some slack.." she said to her self. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a sparkle, behind the back yard tree. "What's that?" She thought to herself. Kenyia quickly but quietly walked over to the sparkle. When she got there, she was so startled, she almost fell on her back. "What is that?!" she thought. She cautiously picked it up, surprised to find it was an egg. "This isn't an ordinary egg, it's a Marchilla egg!" she whispered.

Kenyia snuck the egg to her bedroom. She quickly closed, and locked the door. "OK, so if this is a Marchilla egg, it can grant me 1 wish." She said. Kenyia grabbed a towel, and wrapped the egg in it, and cradled the egg in her arms.

The next day, she woke up to find egg shell pieces, and a yoke stain on her blanket. "The egg!!! Where is it!" She franticly looked around her bed, and bedroom, looking for the egg. "There it is!" She said, cautiously bringing her arm out from under her dresser. "Hmm.. well it's surely not an egg anymore, it look more like a snowball with jewels on it." Kenyia spoke to herself, putting the Marchilla on her bed. "Well, now I know what a Marchilla looks like." she said.
    ___________________________Chapter 2 coming soon_____________________

Pictures are also coming soon.
    Last edited by Amanda Precioussaber; 06-04-2010 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Gemmed Egg

WOW that is amazing.The Mysterious parts are very good, you've got a talent, i can't wait for Chapter 2 then ending is a good Cliffhanger
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Leocuta View Post
    WOW that is amazing.The Mysterious parts are very good, you've got a talent, i can't wait for Chapter 2 then ending is a good Cliffhanger
    Aww, thank you. My teacher this year said I had an awesome talent in writing.
    I hope to become a famous author when I'm older.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Your teacher is correct and I hope your ambition to become an author stays strong. I eagerly await the next installment....sub
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

The long awaited Chapter 2! (dun dun duuuun!)
    As Kenyia cradled the Marchilla in her arms, her master banged on her door. "Oh no!" she whispered. "Open up right now!" Shouted her master. Kenyia quickly hid the Marchilla under her bed, and walked over, and opened the door, surprised to find her master's face covered in blood. "Master Kaiden! Are you ok?!" she asked worriedly. "No, I was just attacked by a bear..!" he said, while breathing heavily. "Oh master! Let me get you a towel." said Kenyia, and walked past her master, grabbing a towel.

Her master sat on her bed. Kenyia came over and wiped his face. Surprised to find no wounds. "Erm.. Master..? There are no wounds on your face.." she said confused. "That is because the blood is not mine, but the bears.." he whispered. "Master, did you kill the bear..?" Kenyia asked. "No, but I did paralysis it..' Kaiden said. "Master, not to be rude, but why are you here, in my room..?" she asked confused. "Because, I believe you hide the rare Marchilla in your room.." he said, while looking around. "Master, if I say I hide the Marchilla, will you not hurt me, or take the Marchilla..?" Kenyia asked worriedly. "I promise." Kaiden said. For some odd reason, Kenyia felt she could trust him.
    _________________________________________________________________ ______
    As soon as I can fix my printer, I will make pictures. Also, chapter 3 coming soon.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.

THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 3!
    xD Haven't been writing for a while. ._. To busy with school
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Master, have you ever hated me?" Kenyia asked Kaiden.
    "Once.." He mutters under his breath.
    "Why, do you hate me now?" She asks.
    "No, I do not hate you, you obey me, and are very sweet to me." He whispers.
    "Well, master, if I have the egg, will you promise not to hurt me, or the egg?" Kenyia asks, nervously.
    "If you give me the egg, I will not hurt you, nor the egg." He says.
    "Well, it is no longer an egg, but a Marchilla." She replies. She grabs the Marchilla, and hands him to her master.
    "Yes..." He mutters.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Part 2 coming later. Tomorrow, or next week. >_<
    Last edited by Amanda Precioussaber; 08-16-2010 at 09:54 PM.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Re: The Gemmed Egg

Love it!
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

~Bump~~Bump~~Bump~

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.