Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Free Verses

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Verses

Okay so on my game Talent guesser my best talent was figured out and its sort of a poetry thing so here one of mine....

NOTE: New one added

I turn into a monster from thoughts from the past, that's when I need a hero to kill this monster creeping out of me
    You are the hero to stop me from destroying those care about, you don't use strength only your words,
    That's how you killed the monster inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart is like a clock that runs on not batteries but you, when your here my heart ticks, when your gone I stop ticking and wait until next time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfection is something some people want so bad that they are willing to hurt themselves and anyone, You don't seek perfection or even care because you know NO ONE is perfect, that is why your amazing on your own <3

Taylor I'm forever loving towards you, you know this. I'm a slave to your love, when I am around you I cant fight it or deny it one bit. I never wanna stop being a slave of your love because I am so attracted to it and you know baby, you make me go dizzy when you give me an overdose of love, I don't mind it its rather amazing feeling the love of some one so sweet.

You know of my darker side that I cant control, but babe its not the real me, my flaw and ultimate weapon is also my greatest weakness, its a curse and a gift, Its a curse because I might loose you over it and its a gift because it gives me the strength to protect you and trust me love there is NOTHING more important to me then you Taylor! <3

They say you cant trust anyone in the world and just go berserk, I can trust you tho Taylor because I gave you my heart and you gave me yours, I treasure your heart and you treasure mines. You know to never brake a heart, we know the feeling of a heart smash, I helped you thru your tough times because I love you with my heart, soul, and mind.

Your forever loving BF- Me

Christmas lights shining as bright as hearts under the mistletoe. Christmas spirits flow thru everyone and softens the hardest of hearts just as love did to my heart and every other couple on the earth. Have a merry Christmas everyone, god bless your relationships and your families.

In the spring time flowers blossom like love. Over the days, weeks and months we blossomed every single second when we were with each other. And now our love is a big flower just bursting with shining light. This light can't be made by itself, it takes two to tango and it takes two to make this shining light, beaming inside of us. We can never get enough of this amazing feeling of this light. We have our ups and downs, but when we are up we are bursting so much that everyone around us might get blinded.If we were to ever brake up I would cry my days right on the spot we met. When I die I hope we die with each other so that way we can rest in piece not split but as one giant heart overflowed with Light.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In life there are more then a million people to choose to love. Out of all those people I chose you over all of them. Your special to me because I don't think anyone else understands me as well as you, when I look in your eyes I see heaven and stars twinkling all around while the angels fly above us and then we grow wings and a halo above our heads because when I'm with you I'm in Heaven! I is so amazing how we ended up together with each other in this crazy world. Your on my mind 24/7.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As our one year anniversary approaches I await with glee as to think of how fast the year went by us, I guess I was so taken by you and your charm I didn't pay attention to anyone else. Love you Taylor forever until the end.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some sour some sweet. The sour's and the sweet's are different in many ways, for example the sour's hearts blacken inch by inch and the sweet's hearts only bloom happieness. Sour people of the world, learn to love and care if you haven't already. It helps your heart regrow and fight back the blackness in you. Only let the love in and throw that anger out into the trash where it so willingly belongs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor- Taylor your personality is cheerful and bright as full as sunlight. Its warm like a fireplace on a cold winters night, full of delight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin- Austin your quiet strange and not very quit, your an odd ball to keep an eye on and your random as a crazy dog. And sometimes I wanna slap you to make sure you aren't drunk((XD LOL)) but I guess your stuck like that

Alex- Alex your ego is as big as the TITANIC since you just adore yourself and your hard to talk to but I remember our good old days and I'm happy I know ya XD.

Angel- Angel you and I used to hate each other but now I respect you more as a human and not some object, you make me laugh cause your so random but your 3rd to Taylor ((For reasons)), and Austin((Meet him and you'll get the idea)). But at least your online more often.

Heart -broken. My heart is hurt. bashed, crummel'd.......... my sweet girlfriend Taylor is the only happy thing left............

==========================================

In this life, you've got one set of parents. Don't hate them if they come down hard on you, the real world is a pain in the butt to live in!, love you're parents cause they are toughening you up for the real world outside your safe and secure home. Don't hate them! They just want to help you! Don't bite the hands that feed you cause in the end you will be shot in the back and left alone if you do.

My heart is very much back in me, her love is back my heart finally pieced back into one. The girl I loved so much, my dear Taylor. She is mine and mine alone. This time I will NOT let her go. I love you Taylor, love me like I love you. Then again your an angel of light, so I wish you to keep the light and kill the dark. You I love when we kiss.
    Last edited by Yoshinator; 09-28-2012 at 12:02 AM.
    Cattiva likes this.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Default Re: Meh poem thing :)

I want to know what you all think of it soooo post below

3rd Generation Insider

Mhmm i love how some times when i post a new thread it gets knocked off and no one sees them LOL

3rd Generation Insider

OFF TOPIC: I am eating a taco.

3rd Generation Insider

Anyone gonna comment?

3rd Generation Insider

-takes a nap while waits for some person to comment-

3rd Generation Insider

Dylan Roberts is offline Amateur Gamer

I like it! I commented

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

its nice! i hope you make more!

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Sounds pretty flexible. Kinda reminds me of Animal I Have Become, somewhat.

Thank you to you three for commenting! LOL I make more often

3rd Generation Insider

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast