Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Default Free Realms Life (by Bella) (Chapter 2?)

I'm Bella. This is about my life in Sacred Grove, Free Realms. I am a human female, who likes to walk around and explore. Today I happened to be exploring outside my Wilds House, when I happened to find a secret passage under a waterfall. Inside, there was a huge amount of coins, power shards, and gold bars. I thought to myself, who would keep all this here? o_o Then I instantly knew that I was going to get in trouble... it turns out I heard some Thugawugs outside. I immediately switched to my archer job, which happened to be my favorite and most used. "WHO'S THERE?! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED IN HERE!" a Thugawug shouted. My heart pumped faster as they got closer. Idiotically, I coughed. They ended up coming inside. "GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!" A Thugawug roared smashing his fists at me. I immediately threw a sleep sphere, only to forget that some Thugawugs are immune to sleep spheres in the night time. The Thugawugs threw water at me, giving me -120s... I think I got knocked out, because 10 seconds later, I was outside again. I switched back to my adventurer job. I went to the Seaside, to see what people were trading. I hopped onto my hoverboard, with lag... so I went to Merry Vale.

Chapterz 2: Merry Vale. Very interesting much?

I guess I mainly went to see the show, but I noticed a bunch of people were freaking out or something. *Stares at the ever rainbow* I saw that someone volunteered to go into it. I guess a lot of people were excited, but I was personally like... O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would've gone up too, just to take pictures... but I knew there were tons of risks to it, plus they didn't let spectators go onto the stage. I decided to take a closer look at night, when the stage closes and Merry Vale doesn't see me.

~Edit~~

Ok, so now it's night. I'm starting to rethink going in... =\ there are tons of guards outside, plus its dark, except for the rainbow's glow. This time I went in as my ninja, trying to jump into the higher half of the barrier. Ok, if you really want to know... I ran into a bunch of Fleefoot ninjas and lost... but really. I didn't know they were guarding the barrier. What goes on in there anyway? Mm... guess I shouldn't find out. I sure wonder where did that guy go and how they got him down when he went up the Ever Rainbow. Plus what does the cotton candy do...? Everyone I gave it to from that quest was suddenly happy. hmm.. =|

Chapterz 3: ?????????

Let me know what you think =] baiz
    Last edited by IamPowerOfStars; 08-31-2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Chapter 2. Edit. what. are. you. staring. at? T_T

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Life (by Bella) (Chapter 2?)

The story is great, but theres some spelling mistakes. Manly should be Mainly, and Exited should be excited.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Life (by Bella) (Chapter 2?)

ah oops =p and thanks for clearing that up!

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD