Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms- A Deadly Threat/ A fan-fiction 'novel' of Free Realms !

Free Realms
    A Deadly Threat

Hello There, readers!
    I'm trying out my own version of a Free Realms fan-fiction novel.
    If it seems too not Free Realmsly, or dumb, or whatever, It's my first time doing this, so cut me some slack.
    Anyways, here's the prologue.

Prologue:
    The Beast

Chaos spread across the entire city of Sanctuary. The Tree Palace laid in ruins. Buildings were now iant piles of rubble. The Royal Army had fallen.
    Queen Valerian was gone.
    Those who weren't injured or brave enough to stand against the Beast fled to different cities.
    I was the only brave enough to stand against him.

This is making no sense, is it? Sorry, let me start from the beginning....
    My name is Cole. Cole Johnson.
    I've been living in Sacred Grove for....my entire life.
    It was a fun, good, friendly life.
    Until last week.
    That's when the Beast showed.

The Beast is some...monster, demon, I don't know. It has the appearance of a human, only 50 feet high and make of brimstone and ash.
    Sounds like a fun guy, right?
    Last week, he made his way into Sacred Grove, destroying cities and farms, towns, and people's lives.
    No one knows why, or why the Beast is even here. But we all know something.
    He's looking for someone.
    But who?
    That's where I come in.

Chapter 1:

An Ordinary Life

Three weeksbefore the Beast arrived.

I lived an average ordinary life. Kind of the guy who blended in, had friends, decent grades. Except these ‘friends’ were the “experimentation”type. Well, one anyways. Zeke was his name. We’ve been friends since I could remember. He’d always been there for me….

Well, enough flashbacks. Let’s begin with the story, shall we?

What was up with this package? I thought. I was a courier before the Beast came. The package I was talking about was the one in my hands. Circular, small…..but glowing. And pulsing. But I was the kind of courier whodidn’t ask questions. The package was addressed to a Grant, Cole. Apparently he lived in Sanctuary, which was quite a trip, because I lived in Snowhill. Took a few days to get there, avoiding bandits, ninjas, Robgoblins, the usual. And now, standing 10 feet next to the recipient’s house, the package started throbbing and glowing unusually brighter. And it was HOT. A scowl on my face and my curiosity peaking, I opened the package a tiny bit.

Worse mistake of my life.

The next minutes were a blur. A white-blue flash. Explosions. Buildings crumbling. Bystanders screaming and crying. The package…..must’ve been a bomb. And then I came to.

Smoke rose from my leather jacket and jeans. My head throbbed and I was covered in ash. That package was a bomb….but before I was knocked out, I heard electricity. Shocks….power lines overloading….it’s so hard to remember. I was at the center of the explosion. But I was still alive.

But how?

Chapter 2:

The Aftermath-Coming Soon!
    Last edited by Wabbajack; 06-21-2011 at 12:08 PM.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms- A Deadly Threat/ A fan-fiction 'novel' of Free Realms !

Nice! A little short, but I'm the kind of guy that writes longer chapters than this. Hopefully it'll be a good story!

Default Re: Free Realms- A Deadly Threat/ A fan-fiction 'novel' of Free Realms !

Oh, it's just the prologue. I'll try and write longer chapters next time.....
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Quote Originally Posted by Wabbajack View Post
    Oh, it's just the prologue. I'll try and write longer chapters next time.....
    No, no, whatever style you want. Just have fun and write!
    Just try not to make it look like this.

"oh wow theres a monster"i say"were"my friend says"there"i pointing to the monster. its big and its making things go boom"oh that monster"my friend says

As long as it doesn't look like that, you're good. xD

I never type like that.....anyways thanks for the advice!
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Quote Originally Posted by Wabbajack View Post
    I never type like that.....anyways thanks for the advice!
    I know, but I've seen some books like that and they're just... not very good. And good luck with your book!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Ooh, this looks like a good story, Wabba! I'm excited to hear more, it really gets you hooked!

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

cool! this is pretty good.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider