Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Flamerus ~ another novel from Airious....

Yes, i know i've made to many novels, but none are working, so I wont stop untill ONE novel gets loads of comments. The other reason i'm writing another one is cuz I was playing on a Xbox game that gave me a very good idea...here we go...AGAIN:

Introduction

I am a treasure finder. I work alone.
    I walked through the ruins, alone. I didn't need help. I'd got riches and treasure because I worked solo.
    The thin air in the old underground passageway was driving me mad right now. Mostly because I barley wore anything, and the "thin" air was the lack of "warm" air. I heard shifting in the stone walls, I quickly grabbed the hilt of my two swords, and drew the complex - patterned blades out. Two lizard - like beast smashed out of the wall. I
    quickly swung my swords down over their heads, then carried on casuley down the passageway, smashing vases and stone cases, incase they contained anything valuble. My long jorney went on down the passage was long and arduous, climbing up walls and jumping down holes, a few ambushes from rather weak enemies, untill I reached a VERY bug room. Stood smack - dab in the middle was a altar, placed upon it a orb. Is that all i got? As a drew closer to pick it up, a huge tiger - like creature grew near and said in a growly voice: "Do not touch the orb! Its power is to much for a mortal to resist."
    "Why not? i've jorneyed 5 whole days to get here, you think i'm gonna just go back now?"
    "Yes. Only those of pure greed would take the chance."
    "What chance?"
    "You die, or take on a elemental form of pure power. The chance of survival is about 5%."
    "Well, i'm willing to take that chance."
    "Very well, take the orb. I have a feeling your greed is to deep to survive...."
    With that, the tiger - like creature handed the orb over to me. My hand edged forwards, and touched the surface of the orb.
    "AAGGHH" I felt my skin splitting apart on my arms, lava - like liquid flowed in the cracks. My hair raised up and set on fire, and now I wore a bikini like costume, good enough as i was rather hot. I wore nothing on my legs or arms, my feet had some coming out of them, and my arms too.
    "H-h-h-ow did you survive???!!"
    "Uhh I have no clue..."
    "Well, now that you have transformed, I must destroy you....."

ok enjoy...^_^
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 10-02-2010 at 09:19 AM.
    hello

Drakie is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Flamerus ~ another novel from Airious....

Meh likes it XD well done!

Write more!
    Lost in fog and love and faithless fear,
    I've had kisses that make Judas seem sincere..

Yay a comment ^_^, well heres my chance to write more! here we goooo!:

"Oh Yes, Where are my manners. I am about to destroy you so you might as well know my name. Tis' Gernoth' feraii. Now can we get through to it?"
    "Sure whateva......"
    And Gernoth (He really needs to shorten his name...)Shot a quick but accurate fireball right at me. It simply burned into my skin. No pain at all. Matter of fact I just felt even more powerfull......"Huh? That always works!"
    "Dude, you forgetting i'm made literaly out of fire and flesh?"
    "Haha, you're more helpfull than a bucket of water against a fire....I will use water against YOU!"
    And he ment it, before I could say: Chuck a buck 'o' water at a girl that just got fried by a orb......
    "Atomic wave!" and a huge wave blasted over my head " Leave her ALONE!" yelled a voice from somewhere...
    "Hurricane force!" and the wave was pushed back against the Gernoth. "Who on planet Fernate are you?" I asked. "Jessica, but my element name is Airious, I touched the orb a few years back. I got the air forme. You got fire, I see?"
    "Ya, whats this about 'elemental' formes thingy?"
    "Its a long story, but here we go: Years ago, A team of four girls set out into a ancient castle. These ruins are the ruins of that castle many years back. I was one of the four members of the team. We all touched the orb and got a power. One got earth, another water, I got air. Another got fire. Now she is dead. We like to call her, Flamera. We all got separated by that Gurnoth dude, I've been searching for them for over five years now. I've been searching all over for you especially. Your elemental name is Flamerus."
    "Hmm. I like it. Wassup with these 'Water' and 'Earth' Dudes?"
    "you'll find out. Soon enough."

This was how I found out.
    I will tell my story from the start....
    I am flamerus.
    And this is my story.

well hope ya enjoy this. If you want you can post your real life name and make up a elemental name, and when it fits into the plot, I can add ya into the story (If ya wanna be part of the elemental team, you got a choice of water or earth, and this ones for girls only. And you can be one of the elemental resistence - the evil side, you have a choice of electricity, death, energy or spirit. I'll have to make notes if ya wanna ^_^) enjoy the part to of the intro!!!!
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 10-02-2010 at 03:26 PM.
    hello

I was dying to write more! i just gotta! here is chapter one!:

Chapter one - part one
    Throfee abbey
    Book one
    Flame unleashed.

"Do we have to walk through the long way?" I moaned, right in Airious's face. "Yes, if you want to get to Throfee abbey. Plus, I already told you, this is the short way, not long." she grinned. "Oh look, we are here!" She had been lieing about 'bieng here' for almost a hour now, and i wasn't falling for it again "NO WE ARE NOT HERE!!!!" I shouted back at her. " No, we ARE here....." Whoops. She was telling the truth...."ohh sorry..."
    "Ya will be!" And with that, she flew away at top speed to Throfee abbey. Ten minuets later, I arrived, pretty tired."Well, you just gotta learn how to flame - surf. Ya just gotta. Ferone! Cmon and teach flamerus how to flame - surf!" And a thin - looking man came over. Haha, newbie, I see?" His whole body seemed to be on fire. He was literaly a walking rock, with cracks of lave between his skin. "Ya, just became elemental yesterday.....Her name is Flamerus. "
    "Oh, we thought fire was lost forever...."
    "Me? Lost? I don't think so. I'm right here."
    "We know...."
    "Ugh, just teach me how to flame surf already!" But we never got through to it.

That night I lay in bed....I was wondering if I should run off or not....That scroll i'd seen in the training hall, I was gonna go train...

I stepped into the training hall. I peered curiously at the scroll 'Fire, the most powerful moves known...' It read.
    "hmm, whats this..." I stood with my legs wide apart, my hands way above my head. The scroll also read: 'Move name,: Fire Tornado' When Airious had done that 'Hurricane Force, she had shouted the name of the move, so I might as well try saying the name myself. Still in my position, I yelled "Fire Tornado!" And before I had chance to think about anything else, fire blasted out of my hands, leaving me pretty sweaty. Next thing I knew, I was pinned to the wall by someone who I thought looked like another elemental...

"Keep still! Urgh!-" The unknown girl pinned me to the wall.
    "Who are-"
    "Silence! Let me speak!"
    I paused, sweat forming at my brow.
    "I'm Enejira, the energy substitute of the E.R" 'Enejira gasped.
    "What the heck is the E.R?!" I asked, confused.
    "Ele...mental....Resis..tan..ce.." Replied Enejira, beads of sweat also breaking from her brow.
    "Please....just keep.....STILL!"
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 12-21-2010 at 11:30 AM.
    hello

Chapter 1 part 2
    I flailed against the pressing of Enejira. She pushed into me, tearing at the flesh with her soul...
    More sudden than a blink, her nails dug into my skin, damaging my blood vessels. I screamed in pain.
    "What a elemental you are!" Enejira taunted. I though about Forehand blast. How to use it.
    Suddenly it felt like my hands where on fire. Wait, they were!
    "I-I-I...GET OFF OF ME!" I shouted, nothing but frustration built up inside of me.
    "Tip, Flamerus, only think of the word you are going to say inside your head...Like this..." Enejira paused, then a green ball flew my way. Dodging it quickly, I fought back with all my power. Everything came to me.
    I though of some picture of a attack in my head, and the fire that burned deep inside of me got the picture, and the image in my head would materialise. Thinking of Enejira strained on the wall helped, but that would burn her, and I didn't have any intention to kill her.

Magic. I pictured a wall of flame, burning, waiting to go in for the kill.
    Then, Airious burst in, panic build on her face.
    Enejira suddenly lost intrest in me.
    "Good to see you, old friend" Enejira said, nothing but hate and sarcasm in her voice.
    "Not so good to see you" said Airious.
    A look of panic homed in on my face.
    Oh, heavens.
    What did I just do?

Last edited by ninjablade2000; 01-09-2011 at 10:24 AM.
    hello

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

MORE MORE MORE!! I love this!! Please don't quit!! Write more! I want to see what happens!! Pleaase?

THANKS YOU!!!!
    ppl you don't know what it's like for meh to get a comment DDD
    hello

Chapter three
    "RUN!" I scream at Airious.
    "HURRY UP!" I decide not to let Enejira stand her while her flesh is peeled from her bones.
    "WHY?!" She screams back, no clue what I've just done.
    "The whole place...Is...Gonna set on fire...Flame wall...Gonna...Hap-" Too late. I killed someone. Nice way to start off. But I killed her and I didn't. I killed her body, but not her soul...

"Fools! I am not so stupid! Morphus will be disapointed to hear that my old buddy has lost her mind."
    We stood. I couldn't do anything - The area around me was flaming. I could blame myself for my own death. But, why not fight fire with fire? Or fight it with water. I see another of the elementals coming. Best of all, looks like she's in blue.
    "Flamerus, meet Vaporya..." Airious said.

-continued

hello

RubyKayen is offline Explorer

I love this story! It is sooo creative. I am new to this site and have been reading many of the other stories (yours is one of my favorit by far!!) I hope you keep writing soon!!!

^_^
    if you guys enjoyed this, i have a one about demons...
    it might get gross...so watchz out!
    hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast