Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Terra is offline Amateur Gamer

Default A Fantasy Story by Mee~

I made this story a couple months ago. It was a portfolio writing homework. I kinda wrote too much but my friends like it. I'm think about changing the title though.
    Broken Fairy
    Long Ago, a city was ruled under a King and Queen. Unfortunately, the King died from a rare disease. No one knew how the King got it, no one except the Queen. She was very stubborn and loved money. She poisoned the King and claimed all his riches for herself. Soon, the Queen found herself getting old and losing her beauty. She heard that a fairies life necklace keeps you young forever. Queen Clarion sent a hunter to cut the wings of a fairy and steal her necklace. Elisa, the fairy, was robbed of her wings and necklace and dies. Her soul wanders the land, singing a sad, depressing song.
    Raina is a young girl with a rich family. Raina loves her family but they are selfish people and refuse to share anything with the poor. Raina is different, she gives food and blankets to the poor at night. Her family disapproves of her behavior. Late night, Raina leaves again to give to the poor. Her father locks the door, leaving Raina outside alone. As Raina walks she hears a sad song. Walking in the forest, she finds a clearing with a few trees. On the tree branch, she sees a gray fairy singing. The fairy is wearing a long grayish-white dress. He eyes and skin are pale.
    “You took my heart for granted…
    Breaking my wings and my heart
    I stand alone, in the forest…
    Keeping my heart in your jar
    Tearing my love apart
    Don’t come back for me
    Don’t come back at all…”
    Raina’s heart was soon filled with sadness and grief. The fairy looked at Raina with sad eyes. “My name is Elisa.” I am the fairy of life.” Elisa said. “W-Why are you so sad and gray?”asked Raina. “My wings and my necklace were stolen by a hunter. He cut my wings and took my necklace.” said Elisa. “What is so special about the necklace?” asked Raina. “The necklace’s blessing gives you eternal youth.” “Is that why Queen Clarion is so young?” Raina respond. “Queen Clarion? She has my necklace? It’s been 100 years….she has my necklace and is alive…” Elisa said. Raina remembers the necklace around the Queen’s neck. “I will get the necklace back for you.” Raina said. Elisa lightly smiled, “I knew you would when I first saw you Raina…Here’s a blessing.” “Wait! What is this b-“Raina shouted but Elisa was gone.
    Raina was determined to get the life necklace. She never trusted Queen Clarion. She was a greedy woman and only cared about herself. To get in the castle will be tough. Queen Clarion’s room was then highest room in the castle’s tower. Luckily, the guards at the back door were asleep. Raina walked in the castle. It was huge. It had many red and gold drapes, and portraits of passed Kings and Queens. She saw a tall spiral staircase, assuming it was the way to the Queen’s room. At the top of the stairs was Queen Clarion’s room. Walking in very slowing, Raina sees the necklace on the Queen’s neck. “I have to do this” thought Raina. Raina puts on her gloves and walks over the bed. She looks at the necklace. It was a silver chain with a bluish-green gem. Raina slowly takes the necklace off, trying not to wake Queen Clarion up. But, Queen Clarion wakes up immediately wakes up because her necklace is gone. “You-You!! You took my necklace!” shouted Queen Clarion. “This necklace didn’t belong to you! You’re greedy and you killed King Gordon!” Raina shouted back. The Queen gasp in shock not suspecting anyone would know her secret. “How did you know?” demanded Queen Clarion. “You were the only person to give King Gordon his food and smiled at his funeral!” yelled Raina. Queen Clarion started to age quickly and yelled “NOO!! This isn’t supposed to be happening!! NOOOO!!” She turned into dust leaving a shocked Raina staring at the pile.
    Raina walked out the castle to the forest. She heard Elisa singing again. This time she was walking with small animals, and where she stepped gray roses grew on the ground. “Raina.”, she said, “Welcome back.” Raina responded, “I have the necklace but Queen Clarion turned into dust.” “Yes, she has been young and alive for 100 years.” ,said Elisa. Raina gives the necklace to Elisa. The necklace begins to glow and so does Elisa. Her gray broken wings turn into golden fairy wings. Her hair, eyes and skin return to their color. Elisa’s gray and white dress turns gold and with blue hems. “Thank you, Raina.” , said Elisa. “Wait! What was the blessing you gave me?” shouted Raina. “My child, I gave you no blessing.” ,said Elisa, “I shall give you one now.” Elisa begins singing as she fades away. “Please don’t go!”, said Raina. “I’ll never leave you Raina” said Elisa as she smiles.
    “My broken heart is free…
    Spread my wings and fly away…”
    Elisa is already gone but Raina still hears her voice.
    “Not afraid, my broken is free…
    Spread my wings, and fly away…”

~Katera

Amber Legend
    I have not been online in like 50 years LOL

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Fantasy Story by Mee~

This is so good :O

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

=] Thanks.

Amber Legend

Celesion is offline Amateur Gamer

I love it

Celesion is offline Amateur Gamer

I was taken away with that story

Lol. Thx =].

Amber Legend

Jimienta is offline Pro Gamer

O: Omg what a great story!
    Good job!=D
    RYAN HIGAAA<333
    School = Sevin cra-ppy Hours of our lives, xD

^^ Thanks. Too bad I only got a 90% for it >_> (wanted a 9.5 or 9.8%)

Amber Legend