Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Faith ~ Chapter 6

-Nicolette-

"Oh geez! Are you OK?" I heard a voice say, as I woke up with the pain still throbbing in my left arm, and I opened my eyes to find myself staring at two girls over looking me. "Brielle.. Don't bother her. Let her rest until she's well enough to tell us who she is." The smaller girl looked at the taller girl and said "Sorry Amelia, but can't we at least ask her what she was doing in the "Deadly Woods"? The taller girl walked across the room, sat on a black bean bag chair and rolled her eyes at Brielle, "No, Because that's where me and my friends hang out and I don't want the police roaming around in there. Besides, I'll take care of her, so you can leave now and go to school, you're going to be late again." Brielle looked at Amelia and sighed, "And what are you even doing in those woods...? Also, I already am late for school but you could at least thank me for helping you put this girl in the car and are you going to take her to the hospital or what? She has a broken arm." I looked around while the two girls fought. I was laying on a bed with a skull covered blanket on top of me, the room was painted black and looked like pure evil. I looked beside me and saw an "emo" hello kitty and a stuffed bat that said Ameila on its chest, "uhh?" The smaller girl, Brielle, ran to my side and said, "Are you OK? What's your name? and what were you doing in the woods? You're soaking wet and you've got a broken arm! What happened?!" "BRIELLE! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Ameila ran over to Brielle and pulled her off me. While that was happening, I examined the two girls. The smaller Brielle had dark red-ish brown hair with soft curls, hazel eyes and pale skin while the taller Ameila had scene-ish black and red hair, bright blue eyes and pale skin. Brielle was wearing a skirt with tights, fur boots, a small dress with a sweater over it. Ameila was wearing purple skinny jeans, green converses, a green "Blood on the Dancefloor" shirt and bracelets all over her arms. She also had face piercings, I wonder if they hurt when she got them. Assuming they were the ones driving the red convertible, I said, "Please take me home, my mom is probably crazy worried right now. Plus I need to go to a hospital soon," I pointed to my left arm, "It's not like it's going to magically heal itself." Ameila flashed her eyes at me, and strangely, they looked like a dark blue for a moment before she looked away again, "Shut up mortal. I'll take you to your mommy, but I need to know what you were doing in the woods first," Ameila looked at Brielle, who had her mouth wide open, and pointed at her. The finger she was using to point oddly had a faint orange glow to it, "You, go to school now, and if they need to know why you're late, just have them call your mom." Brielle just stared straight ahead with a blank expression, "Ok, big sister. Sorry for disobeying you before." She opened the door to the room and exited the room without saying goodbye. Ameila looked back at me with bright blue eyes, "Sorry about that. Brielle is my litte sister, but anyways, Hi I'm Ameila Teller, I'm 18 years old and I'm a senior at Robert E. Lee high school." She gave me a big smile, "What were you doing in the "Deadly Woods"? Don't you know it's very dangerous in there? Bodies of missing people have been found in there in the last few years." I looked at her with surprise, just a minute ago, she was being harsh but now she was talking to me like she is actually very nice. Should I trust her and her sister? Brielle seems really nice but Ameila just seems like she is hiding something truly evil. I stuttered as I said, "Uh nice to met you, I'm Nicolette Kendrey and I heard somebody screaming in the woods when I was going to school. I had to walk over a frozen river, in the woods, but the ice broke and I fell in the water, I don't know how I managed to get out." Which wasn't entirely true, I remember exactly what happened, but I didn't know Ameila enough to trust her and tell her exactly what happened at all. I don't think I could trust anybody. Ameila bent over and moved the hair away from my neck, closed her eyes and turned around, went to the window and looked out. I heard her mutter under her breath, "Yeah, this is the girl, guess i'm going to have to tell the head werewolf now." She suddenly looked at me and gasped, "Oh no! Your arm really is broken isn't it? Well, I'd better get you to a hospital!"

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Faith ~ Chapter 6

Oh, tink you for posting moar! This is probably my favorite chapter. n_n

As always, I look forward to reading more Faith.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

brittbritt-178 is offline Amateur Gamer

Omggeee its awesome!! LEXI WANTS CHAPTER 7
    Live+Laugh+Love= Lexi :>

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

Yay This One Was Fast ! ! ! ! C: ! ! !
    Your Descriptions Of The People Are Always Amazing ;3
    You're Amahzang xD

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Tabi View Post
    Yay This One Was Fast ! ! ! ! C: ! ! !
    Your Descriptions Of The People Are Always Amazing ;3
    You're Amahzang xD
    Well it was fast because I already had it done

And thank you very much (:

and do y'all rate my stories? I just noticed that it has mostly 5 stars on each story o.-

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Good job!
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.