Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Faith ~ Chapter 5

-Nicolette-
    The water was freezing cold as my body was suddenly surrounded with it. What was I thinking? I couldn't possible try this without falling in! So now my stupidity is going to be what kills me. Oh gosh, I can't leave mom like this, We already lost dad, She'd be devestated if I died. Suddenly a figured appears over the broken ice , bending down and extending a hand towards me. Who is this? The screaming person? Are they OK? It's so cold, I can't feel my own body, how long have I been in this water? The figure grabed my icy hair and pulled me out so fast I lost my breath in shock. I was violently thrown against a tree then, and I felt that, I think I broke something. Yup, I've definitely broken my left arm. I screamed out in pain and she appeared in my face quietly whispering, "Oh I'm sorry! I've never done this before and I'm very surprised Ethan hasn't stopped me by now. Also I know who you are Nicolette Kendrey and I'm going to kill you now." She gave me a smile, sharp teeth showing and leaned toward my neck when that familar voice said, "NO! Susie, Stop it right now! What the heck is wrong with you today? Don't kill her! Nicolette? Don't let her get near you!" He was suddenly there, taking her off me and slamming her against another tree. "Ethan, I'm sorry but please let me drink her! I'm so thirsty, you see? Also if this girl gets into your life again, you know she'll just die AGAIN! You can't protect her," She said in the most evil voice I've ever heard. And what does she mean by "if this girl gets into your life again, you know she'll just die again!"? He looked at me for a brief second and turned back to Susie, "This time is going to be different and how do you know her?" She leaned up as close as she could towards him, " I can't tell you how I know about her, I was just sent to examine your quest for the girl. Oh poor Ethan, You are dumber then I thought. Why do you think you're roommates with a girl anyways? We're the only room with roommates that are opposite genders in the whole Valistire Academy. The werewolves paid headmaster Evans an offer he couldn't refuse." His body stiffened and he let her go, "Headmaster Evans is a fool for accepting an offer from the werewolves. Their vicious killers and don't deserve to live, Susie. Go far away from this place. I love you, ya know that right? But how could you do this to me? I thought we were friends." "You thought wrong," She flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked straight at me, "Oh Nicolette! I beg of you to not listen to this man. He just uses you everytime to get into the werewolves business, and they end up killing you everytime. Why do you think you have that pinkish birthmark on your neck?" My hand went instantly to the birthmark, how did she see it? It was covered with my icy wet hair, and this Susie was making me question myself alot, But I was so confused to completely understand it all. Werewolves? She had fangs so she was a vampire? Vampires aren't real? This guy was the one who I saw in my dreams, so it all was real . . . He is a vampire. I don't believe it! I stood up, ignoring the throbbing pain in my arm, and looked at both of them and walked off. School is over the river but no way am I ever going to try walking over it again, but there has to be another way out.
    And so I walked for what was about another 10 minutes, amazed that the two vampires hadn't followed me and that I hadn't passed out yet, until I had come to a side walk outside the woods. I looked around for somebody and saw a red convertible crusing down the street, and technically, fainted for the second time that day.

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Faith ~ Chapter 5

Wonderful work Jackie! Thank you for informing me this time, I look forward to reading moar! >=]
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

You're always looking forward to reading more >.>

but! Ty lol

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    You're always looking forward to reading more >.>

but! Ty lol
    Of course I am!

Plus, it's my way of saying, "Write moar!" without being all loud and demanding. >:]
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post
    Of course I am!

Plus, it's my way of saying, "Write moar!" without being all loud and demanding. >:]

Oh, yes, that would explain why there hasn't been any yelling. x]

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

I CAN YELL O: MOREEEEEE C:
    I Like This Chapter A Lot<3 You're Very Creativee(:

Quote Originally Posted by Tabi View Post
    I CAN YELL O: MOREEEEEE C:
    I Like This Chapter A Lot<3 You're Very Creativee(:
    lol
    and ty, I'm just stuck on Chapter 7 so I can post chapter 6

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

good job! I love it!
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.