Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Faith ~ Chapter 4

~Ethan~

"So what are we gonna do today Ethan?" Susie, Matt, and I were walking down a snowy street here in this boring town of North Carolina. Woods on the right side of us and a high school on the left. It was Susie who asked the question, I don't understand why she even decided to come with us after this mornings little incident. I looked at her and said, "Why are you here? I thought you hated Matt, Or maybe, Just maybe, You have a secret crush on him. Maybe you're the type of girl who pounds on guys you like." She looked at me with sad eyes and walked off into the woods. "What the heck was that about?" Matt said. "I'm not sure, Should we go after her?" Matt stopped, looked at me, and said "Man, lets just leave her alone and it shouldn't be to hard to find her. She has luscious purple hair and gray eyes. Also she is in the woods with white snow. She stands out." Before I could question him with his choice of the word "luscious", he disappeared. Oh, great so I've hardly said anything and made two friends leave me? I guess I should go find Susie, she may act like the spawn of the devil sometimes but she is actually more fragile then she thinks. After a few minutes of wondering around the snowy woods, I heard a noise that sounded like somebody else was stumbling around in here. Then as my heart exploded, I saw her in the distance, trying to get over a fallen log. The girl whos dream I had invaded last night. Should I say something and ask her why she is in the woods? No, I shouldn't, she would ask the same things of me and I can't just tell her "Oh, yeah, I'm just looking for my vampire friend named Susie who wondered off into these same woods as you when I asked her something about my other vampire friend named Matt. You haven't seen a purple haired, gray eyed girl around?" She'd probably think I was stalking her and slap me for talking to much. Just shut up Ethan! Just wait and see what she is doing. So I followed her for what was about 15 minutes before she came to a stop. She dropped her backpack and sat on another fallen snowy log. Using my vampire hearing, I heard her say, "Oh, what now? The screaming got closer and I'm sure it's only a little further beyond this river. I can't cross it though, it's iced over but I'm pretty sure it's thin." What screaming? I watched as she put her backpack on and walk up to the edge of the river. "Well, here goes nothing..." She was doing good so far, walking slow and carefully over the Ice, making sure it didn't crack. She was about half way over when I saw Susie on the other side, her eyes black as coal and staring at the girl. She licked her lips and backed up behind the nearest tree, and watched the girl like I was. What the heck is she doing? Is she planning on feeding on this girl? All of a sudden, the loudest noise was formed in the silent woods, The ice cracked beneath her feet.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Faith ~ Chapter 4

Nice.(Too short,and by too short,I mean my comment)
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

O.O Oh Noes D: !
    He Better Risk Everything To Savee Her >< ! !
    - Anticipation Again<3

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

:O Why was I not informed that you posted this chapter?

Either way, fantastic! Keep writing/posting moar! =D
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post
    :O Why was I not informed that you posted this chapter?
    Uh..Because...My Brain Failed Me.. Didn't Remind Me To Tell You...? lol

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Good job I need to read the next chapter idmetedly I hate waiting *runs to next chapter*
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.