Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Everest ~ A novel by Ella Sparkleflower

Yes, I know that i have another novel, so don't spam me saying "Oh, You didn't finish this novel and now you're starting another one?! That's so *Bleeeeeeep* Of you!"
    It's that while i was watching this amazingly juicy, idea-forming video, i got a bit revved up. I guess i bit off more than i can chew, handling 2 novels and all, but...I can handle it. Please comment on what i have so far!
    (BY THE WAY, i got this strange idea that the main character will be a 14 year old boy, since Hearts & Hate already has Sophie. But i kind of find it weird that ' I am Playing a boy. ' Please comment your opinion, because the story is a litle more fitting as a boy. So for now, I'll leave the gender unknown.)

Everest
    A novel by Ella Sparkleflower

"Hey, go easy on me!" I yelled just as the sword slashed the air once my face was just half a second ago.
    "We are still training, right?!"
    Master Keyblade lowered his sword. He was huffing every few seconds. I could tell that he was determained to teach me how to swordfight.
    "If you do not experience this rough battling, you will not know how to react when in a real battle." He said. That deep voice of his cut through every sound nearby.
    Crud. I loved swordfighting, don't get me wrong. It's just that, Master Keyblade always has to try and slice off my head, when training. Isn't that child abuse!? Still, you've got to give him points. He raised me himself, ever since I was separated from my parents while on a boat.
    I still remember it so clearly...

Mom's face was worried and in distress. I never saw it like that.
    "Just JUMP!" She screamed, letting go of my hand. I lost all faith in her for that moment, but it was only a minute later that i understood what she meant.
    I splashed in the roaring water, waves crashed over me again and again.
    I looked back at the ship in horror. The west side of it was underwater, sinking. Our eyes met. She smiled.
    I don't know why, but she did.
    The ship suddenly... Exploded.
    "NO!!! AUUGH!!"
    A huge chunk of metal went flying and landed on me, bubbled of precous air raced out of my mouth.
    I swam up to shore, my head hurting like crazy.
    "Mom...No.."
    I passed out a few moments later, then woke up on the shore of an island. Master Keyblade took me in. I was now known as the orphan swordfighting child.

My name is... Everest. And this is my tale.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Ivy Darkmoon is offline Explorer

Default Re: Everest ~ A novel by Ella Sparkleflower

Pretty good Well writen, i can't wait to read more.

Thannnk yoooouuuu....

**Buuuump**

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

AMAZING! As always. I can always expect awesomeness from Ella! It's cool. I don't wanna ask to be in it, 'cause it would be selfish of me, and it would probably ruin the plot, but it's still cool! ♥
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Chapter 2
    Forest Fire

I don't have much of a life as i spend most of it, repeting.
    Wake up, Train, Eat, Train soem more, Eat, Train even more, Exersize, Sleep and start the entire thing over again.
    But this day, was the one that changed it all.

Just as my sword flew past the air, It's thin copper blade broke in half. One shard stabbed teh ground, the other landed in the river near Master Keyblade's hut.
    He chuckled happily.
    "About time." He said.
    "For what?"
    "I've been waiting for years for you to do that."
    "What, Break the sword that you made yourself?"
    "Yes."
    And for an obvious reason, i was confused.
    "Only the most powerful and pure hearted of swordfighters can break the blade i made myself. Which means, that i can now teach you..."
    He was oddly interuppted by a faint scream down the valley. It was clearly a female's voice. A sudded blast of light and fire came from the trees that surounded the girl.
    I gasped.
    Keyblade looked at me with impatient eyes. I knew what he wanted, and i nodded in agreement.
    I ran towards the forest fire, until i was stopped by a sudden thought.
    "Wait! What about my sword?! I'll be defencless out there!"
    "Use mine!"
    Keyblade drawed his long and powerful steel blade, forged by the fires of wisdome, courage and power.
    It was an awesome sight. The handle was made of a easy to grip leather, which wrapped around the handle.
    A long, red dragon mark stood out from everything else. It glowed in the light of the sun.
    He threw it to me. I caught it in my hands, cautious not to cut myself.
    "Now, go, Everest! Quick, save her!"
    "Okay." And with that, i ran towards the forest fire, awaiting what was there for me.
    I slashed down the trees in my way. They were already charred and lifeless, the horrifying work of a fire.
    I just hoped that the girl hadn't been dead before i got to her.

Awesome, as usual.

Cool! *sarcastic tone* I wonder who the girl is. ; Please write more!!! xD
    ~~Amanda at the Library.

((I also forgot to mention that the main character of this novel is a 14 year old boy, Everest. I just found the plot fit better if the main character was male. Sorry if you voted for a girl main character!))

Chapter 3
    Violet

"Be Careful!" Master Keyblade shouted back at me.
    "I know!" I laughed, making my way inside the thick forest of fire.
    I was getting burnt slightly left and right, flames surrounded me. I jumped over most and made my way around others. My legs were starting to ache when i reached the feald where i heard the scream.
    There was a small opening, with charred grass and trees. The explosion clearly started here.
    I looked around for any signs of life. I saw nothing but fire and dead plants.
    Was the girl killed? Was i too late?
    I heard rustling above my head.
    I looked up.
    A blond girl with a pink dress, about my age dangled in tree branches above me. She wasn't hurt at all, just knocked out!
    I put my sword down and held out my arms, waiting to catch her.
    She woke up with a gasp. Unluckily, she grew loose and started slipping.
    Instead of falling in my arms, she fell on me.
    "Ouch!" She yelped. I was sent tumbling down, cushioning her.
    "I'm down here."
    "Oops! Uh, Sorry. I'll get out of your way now, bye." She stood up and started walking away. I used my foot and tripped her. She landed on the ground with a loud "Oof!"
    "First of all, Who are you? Are you hurt? What were you doing out here?"
    She sighed, aslmost as if not wanting to answer.
    "My name's Violet. And no, I'm not hurt. I was trying to study plant life when i saw a light and everything caught on fire. I don't remember what happened next. Who are you?"
    "Everest. " I said, stumbling to stand up.
    "Now you have to come with me to Master Keyblade. He'll help you with that plant life thing of your's, and...You're hurt." I noticed that she walked with a slight limp. She barely used her left leg. Every so often, she would groan softly. I had to at least bring her to Keyblade.
    She nodded in agreement. I grabbed my blade in one hand and took her shoulder in the other, helping her walk.
    We finally stumbled to Keyblade's Hut.
    "Everest! My boy, who's this?"
    "Violet, She's hurt."
    "Then bring her in. I'll heal her the best i can."

Five hours later....

Voilet turned out to have a broken leg. She must have gotten it in the fall. We don't know for sure, but it was awful to watch her suffer every day.
    The good thing was, something incredible happened three days after.

It should be like this, in one post, though.
    Yes, I know that i have another novel, so don't spam me saying "Oh, You didn't finish this novel and now you're starting another one?! That's so *Bleeeeeeep* Of you!"
    It's that while i was watching this amazingly juicy, idea-forming video, i got a bit revved up. I guess i bit off more than i can chew, handling 2 novels and all, but...I can handle it. Please comment on what i have so far!
    (BY THE WAY, i got this strange idea that the main character will be a 14 year old boy, since Hearts & Hate already has Sophie. But i kind of find it weird that ' I am Playing a boy. ' Please comment your opinion, because the story is a litle more fitting as a boy. So for now, I'll leave the gender unknown.)

Everest
    A novel by Ella Sparkleflower

"Hey, go easy on me!" I yelled just as the sword slashed the air once my face was just half a second ago.
    "We are still training, right?!"
    Master Keyblade lowered his sword. He was huffing every few seconds. I could tell that he was determained to teach me how to swordfight.
    "If you do not experience this rough battling, you will not know how to react when in a real battle." He said. That deep voice of his cut through every sound nearby.
    Crud. I loved swordfighting, don't get me wrong. It's just that, Master Keyblade always has to try and slice off my head, when training. Isn't that child abuse!? Still, you've got to give him points. He raised me himself, ever since I was separated from my parents while on a boat.
    I still remember it so clearly...

Mom's face was worried and in distress. I never saw it like that.
    "Just JUMP!" She screamed, letting go of my hand. I lost all faith in her for that moment, but it was only a minute later that i understood what she meant.
    I splashed in the roaring water, waves crashed over me again and again.
    I looked back at the ship in horror. The west side of it was underwater, sinking. Our eyes met. She smiled.
    I don't know why, but she did.
    The ship suddenly... Exploded.
    "NO!!! AUUGH!!"
    A huge chunk of metal went flying and landed on me, bubbled of precous air raced out of my mouth.
    I swam up to shore, my head hurting like crazy.
    "Mom...No.."
    I passed out a few moments later, then woke up on the shore of an island. Master Keyblade took me in. I was now known as the orphan swordfighting child.

My name is... Everest. And this is my tale.

Chapter 2
    Forest Fire

I don't have much of a life as i spend most of it, repeting.
    Wake up, Train, Eat, Train soem more, Eat, Train even more, Exersize, Sleep and start the entire thing over again.
    But this day, was the one that changed it all.

Just as my sword flew past the air, It's thin copper blade broke in half. One shard stabbed teh ground, the other landed in the river near Master Keyblade's hut.
    He chuckled happily.
    "About time." He said.
    "For what?"
    "I've been waiting for years for you to do that."
    "What, Break the sword that you made yourself?"
    "Yes."
    And for an obvious reason, i was confused.
    "Only the most powerful and pure hearted of swordfighters can break the blade i made myself. Which means, that i can now teach you..."
    He was oddly interuppted by a faint scream down the valley. It was clearly a female's voice. A sudded blast of light and fire came from the trees that surounded the girl.
    I gasped.
    Keyblade looked at me with impatient eyes. I knew what he wanted, and i nodded in agreement.
    I ran towards the forest fire, until i was stopped by a sudden thought.
    "Wait! What about my sword?! I'll be defencless out there!"
    "Use mine!"
    Keyblade drawed his long and powerful steel blade, forged by the fires of wisdome, courage and power.
    It was an awesome sight. The handle was made of a easy to grip leather, which wrapped around the handle.
    A long, red dragon mark stood out from everything else. It glowed in the light of the sun.
    He threw it to me. I caught it in my hands, cautious not to cut myself.
    "Now, go, Everest! Quick, save her!"
    "Okay." And with that, i ran towards the forest fire, awaiting what was there for me.
    I slashed down the trees in my way. They were already charred and lifeless, the horrifying work of a fire.
    I just hoped that the girl hadn't been dead before i got to her.

((I also forgot to mention that the main character of this novel is a 14 year olf boy, Everest. I just found the plot fit better if the main character was male. Sorry if you voted for a girl main character!))

Chapter 3
    Violet

"Be Careful!" Master Keyblade shouted back at me.
    "I know!" I laughed, making my way inside the thick forest of fire.
    I was getting burnt slightly left and right, flames surrounded me. I jumped over most and made my way around others. My legs were starting to ache when i reached the feald where i heard the scream.
    There was a small opening, with charred grass and trees. The explosion clearly started here.
    I looked around for any signs of life. I saw nothing but fire and dead plants.
    Was the girl killed? Was i too late?
    I heard rustling above my head.
    I looked up.
    A blond girl with a pink dress, about my age dangled in tree branches above me. She wasn't hurt at all, just knocked out!
    I put my sword down and held out my arms, waiting to catch her.
    She woke up with a gasp. Unluckily, she grew loose and started slipping.
    Instead of falling in my arms, she fell on me.
    "Ouch!" She yelped. I was sent tumbling down, cushioning her.
    "I'm down here."
    "Oops! Uh, Sorry. I'll get out of your way now, bye." She stood up and started walking away. I used my foot and tripped her. She landed on the ground with a loud "Oof!"
    "First of all, Who are you? Are you hurt? What were you doing out here?"
    She sighed, aslmost as if not wanting to answer.
    "My name's Violet. And no, I'm not hurt. I was trying to study plant life when i saw a light and everything caught on fire. I don't remember what happened next. Who are you?"
    "Everest. " I said, stumbling to stand up.
    "Now you have to come with me to Master Keyblade. He'll help you with that plant life thing of your's, and...You're hurt." I noticed that she walked with a slight limp. She barely used her left leg. Every so often, she would groan softly. I had to at least bring her to Keyblade.
    She nodded in agreement. I grabbed my blade in one hand and took her shoulder in the other, helping her walk.
    We finally stumbled to Keyblade's Hut.
    "Everest! My boy, who's this?"
    "Violet, She's hurt."
    "Then bring her in. I'll heal her the best i can."

Five hours later....

Voilet turned out to have a broken leg. She must have gotten it in the fall. We don't know for sure, but it was awful to watch her suffer every day.
    The good thing was, something incredible happened three days after.
    Last edited by Amanda Precioussaber; 09-26-2010 at 12:12 AM.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast