Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Element

Title: Ele's Valentine's Day (With Pictures)

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Default Ele's Valentine's Day (With Pictures)

Ele lay on her bed in her festive heart pajamas, dreaming of her plans to go defeat Stone Heart the next morning.

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 8.45.38 PM.png

When she woke, she was surprised to find a large bouquet with a card that said, "To Ele. From: Bob."

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 8.46.06 PM.png

Bob? she thought. I don't know a Bob. There's Camp-master Robbie, but... Ew, no. Eh, he probably wouldn't spend the money to send these, anyway. She traveled over to Briarwood, calling out, "Bob?! Is there a Bob here?" but no one claimed to know a Bob in Briarwood.

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 8.49.27 PM.png

Next, she tried Seaside. No Bob.

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 8.50.10 PM.png

I know, she thought. I'll go to the Festival of Hearts. Maybe Bob will be waiting for me in Merry Vale. She happily skipped to Merry Vale and ran through the streets chanting, "Bob?! Are you here?"
    "Please tell me you are," she mumbled.

Just then, a deep voice boomed, "I'm Bob. Hello."

She stopped cold in her tracks. This voice did not sound human. She was afraid to turn around and see her secret admirer, and it took all her courage to finally spin, looking in his direction. She gagged.

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 8.52.47 PM.png

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 8.53.19 PM.png <------ Bob

So this ogre was the reason she had sprung out of bed in her pajamas and ran all around Free Realms at eight in the morning. She cleared her throat and began to speak.
    "Thank you for the... lovely flowers."

"You're very welcome, Ele," he grunted. "Say, you look a bit... different."

EIement scratched her head. She'd never seen this guy before, so how could she look different? Just then, a pixie girl with a blossom outfit including a snow cap that concealed her short black locks flew over to the ogre, grinning. (Yes, I'm fully aware it's a boy pixie, guys, just go with it)

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 9.18.16 PM.png

"Ele! There you are!" Bob exclaimed. EIement sighed in relief as the two began talking about the wonderful Valentine's decorations around town. The guy seemed nice, but she preferred people of her own species.

"Oh! I wanted to thank you for the bouquet, Bob," the pixie girl said. Bob nodded like it was no big deal and continued their conversation. Wait, EIement thought. If Bob sent flowers to her... then who...?

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 8.46.25 PM.png

This is what happens when I get really bored, so sorry that's it's not the best, just something for fun.

Excuse the attached picture please. Sorry guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Element; 02-05-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Ahliadre likes this.

Cori goldensea is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Ele's Valentine's Day (With Pictures)

awesome story

IGN Cori Goldensea
    Youtube: TheDailyWizard