Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default The Druid(Chapters 7-9)

(Continuing from this thread: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...s-4-6-a-60684/)
    Chapter 7
    I quickly made my way over to the girl. She was still alive, and that particular status did not seem at risk. However, her left sleeve seemed to be pulled down and extended with a crude leaf covering. I gently ripped this off to find something terrifying. It was known as a Gloamheart, a source of Gloam energy taking root in someone. At full power it was the difference between a Gloam minion and a Gloam lord. And only highly trained Druids had what it took. Luckily, I was one of one Druids. Placing both hands where the magic was flowing, I whispered a spell designed to heal magical diseases and curses. Soon, it began to shrink. However, when it vanished, the spell energy claimed there was more, within her. At the same time, my druidic life instincts said it was vital to her that I let them be. Satisfied, I removed my grip and watched as the girl struggled back to consciousness, wondering how I could explain what was happening.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

diamond381 is offline Banned

Default Re: The Druid(Chapters 7-9)

Might I suggest putting them all into one thread, instead of having people hop from thread to thread to read the chapters...

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

It's either this, or stick them in one giant post and make an eyesore.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

diamond381 is offline Banned

​YOLO .