Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default The Druid(Chapters 4-6)

(Continuing from this thread: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...s-1-3-a-60582/)
    Chapter 4

"I'll see you on Monday!" Ali waved as I flew out from the academy. Because me and my sisters were royally chosen as the three 'transition teachers', we shared a special house for the first half of our training. In six months it would be disbanded, as I would have to head to Seaside for medic training, while my sisters worked in the wilds for the sake of archery and brawling. We got along quite well. As soon as I was in the tunnel, I morphed into the fox, one of my favorite forms. We were not allowed to morph on academy grounds unless we had lessons. Half an hour later, I arrived at my humble home. Once inside, I entered the bedroom, waiting for my sisters to show.
    Violet, as usual, was first. She had ninja training, after all. She plopped onto her bed, and untied her cowl. Her violet hair spilled out. She then reached into her drawers for a change of clothes. While I didn't mind and actually enjoyed wearing my robes, Violet hated the training ninja Gi, hakama, and tabi, even though she was forced to wear them in training. Soon, Em showed up and also got ready to change. Em often wore thicker clothing than the rest of us, as her somewhat skimpy Warrior trainee outfit made her often shiver. Once they were done, they came back out and sat down, looking at me.
    "Well?" Em said. "What was it like?"
    "I dunno. I can be a sprite now." I fingered the sprite stone, not sure if I should use it.
    "I'd love to see it!" Violet said. Sighing, I morphed into it. The world was suddenly blinding.
    "Turn off the light and close the blinds. I can't see." Once Em had done this, suddenly everything was clearer. Not to mention huge. After I got a good look, I switched back, blinking at the darkness. Em flipped the switch again.
    "Remind me to never use that again." I muttered. Soon enough, it was time to sleep. While Violet slept silently and Em did so like a rock, I couldn't calm down and rest. The legend of the necromancer's child haunted me. Suddenly, I made a decision. No matter what, tomorrow I was going to find out who this girl was, if she was real.

Chapter 5
    "See ya later, you two!" I waved as my sisters left. I opened my book and pretended to study. An hour later, I snuck outside the fences and behind a tree. Carefully, I selected my coyote stone and morphed. The coyote had always been one of my favorites. Quickly, I dashed off to Blackspore. An hour later, I arrived at the entrance. The smell was overpowering. I trudged on, resisting the urge to dig up and eat something vile. Finally, I made it to a tree grove. I morphed back into a Druid and searched for the stone I wanted. I had to hide it-otherwise I would be punished for losing the contents of a stone or trying to collect samples without permission. It looked empty, but inside was ectoplasm. When I morphed, my skin grew semitransparent. Satisfied, I headed to the place I had seen the girl, sat down, and waited.
    Chapter 6
    Yet another hour later, I heard rustling. I ducked into-yes into, as a ghost I could phase through objects-a nearby tree. The rustling was soon accompanied by a slurp of leather boots and mud. Soon, the girl came into view. She was young, and she looked about twelve years old. She was certainly dressed like a user of dark magic-there were skulls on everything she was wearing. Her outfit was mainly blue and gold. She was searching for something. All of a sudden, I heard a hissing noise coming from...right behind me, where the tree was. The tree was shifting away from me. But that wasn't the worst part. The girl had heard it. Suddenly, she muttered a few words. The tree shoved me out, and I fell to the ground. I was no longer a ghost, but who I normally was. The girl was running back to where she came from. I half-shrugged, then tried to find my coyote stone. My whole necklace had turned solid black. I ignored this, but when I ever so slightly touched it, it felt as strong as a hundred bixie stings at once. Sighing, I flew my way after her. I was losing distance when suddenly she stopped and supported herself on a tree. I paused and watched her. She began to moan faintly, and suddenly she collapsed as if she had fainted.
    Last edited by bnbnbnbn34299; 05-22-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Default Re: The Druid(Chapters 4-6)

Bumper unicorns. Man I'm crazy.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.

Default Re: The Druid(Chapters 4-6)

Bump! Next chapter has been added!