Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yoshinator

Title: ::Dreamscape:: The Beginning and Ending

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default ::Dreamscape:: The Beginning and Ending

This is my new story series called Dreamscape. The will make sense later.

Chapter I

The world was in danger as a young woman named Nimphanee ((Nim-fan-ee)) wielded her spear axe in her hand that was given to her by her father before he died infront of her by her twisted mother Ellien. She prepared as her mother was infront of her with twin blades, one controled gravity and the other controlled the nothingness. Nimphanee could control time but has only used it once when she was 2 years old, her father took her far away from her mother so she couldnt abuse the 2 year olds powers so she could control TIME AND SPACE. Nimphanee prepared herself as her mother charged at her hoping to send her daughter to the Dreamscape.

Chapter 2

Ellien swung her swords with a graceful bliss yet tore at Nimphanee's shoes, she screamed in terror and agony. Her tears turned to darkness before halfway reaching the ground as she saw her friends all wounded far from being healed. Her mother walked over to her nerveless daughter with a grin as she prepared for the final blow and struck, a loud cut hit a body with a clean hit. But it wasn't Ellien's or Nimphanee's..... It was a young man. He was stabbed clean but his sword was also in Ellien's body and as he fell down to his death into the Dreamscape, Ellien's dead body burst into a huge coredoor of power and it send Nimphanee flying into her own dream... Nimphanee was in a large white room that was a never ending. She looked around herself lost and confused. She called for her friends but no one was arround. Then a mysterious blade appeared in a beautiful pink glow with a white blade, a crimson red hilt and the handle was pink but had a chain with a heart on it. She hugged it but didn't get hurt or cut holding such a weapon like it was her long lost friend. She said something to herself "Mommy.... Daddy.... I will save you all and the world with this blade" Her long aqua-teal hair drifted and she then tried to see what the blade meant with her shiny white eyes.
    Last edited by Yoshinator; 08-09-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    chase123456tan likes this.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ::Dreamscape:: The Beginning and Ending

Yeah,thats a story I love.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Chapter two added

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Nice (: I always love to read those books. But I forget most of it before I can take the test for reading points o.o
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.