Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By comicfae
  • 1 Post By Mistyspring

Title: A Drabble

comicfae is offline Explorer

Default A Drabble

Somewhat 13+. Mentions of vampiric essence. c= I warned you.

Prologue
    Dusk

A half-elf. Who had ever heard of such a thing in Sacred Grove?

Few heard or imagined such a thing, Dusk Eshire being one of them. In fact, her best friend was a half-elf. Ay. She was spontanious, with an aura of mischief and fun. So unlike that stubborn elf-prince, Chugzy, they'd seen hanging around the warpstone in Chugawug. Ay had been so scared she hadn't even dranken the sas.

Sas was sasparilla, and Dusk had taken the eerie delight in shortening it to keep Ay from lengthening it out to annoying lengths.

"You are afraid of him because...?" Dusk had asked innocently, batting her eyelashes at the half-elf.

Ay had merely spared her a brief glare and returned to staring past Dusk.

"Ay? Won't you tell me what troubles your soft heart?"

And yet, Ay wouldn't speak a word to her. It irked Dusk that she wouldn't say or do anything, except for the fact that the emotions in Ay's eyes were flickering like fire. That was a horribly bad thing. Dusk had learned that a half-elf's emotions were constantly changing, like the seasons. They could be calm, like a pond, until somebody dropped in a pebble. Then the water in the pond rippled, creating a beautiful yet dangerous series of waves.

If it wasn't for the sas, honey-drizzled cake, and all the Chugawugs shuffling around, Dusk would've gone full vampire-killer-mode. Ay probably wouldn't have given it a second thought had Dusk not edged over into her line of vision. And then the half-elf directed her stare to the vampiress.

An unsettling tension followed after that, Ay's eye color flickering to a dark, dark purple - almost red. Hissing, Dusk said, "Ay, we are in public. Calm yourself before you give us away and we're held at swordpoint."

Truth be told, Dusk never did forgive Ay for that day when she'd launched herself at the elf-prince.

That's it. Ay is MINE, Dusk is my friend's, and everything else is SOE's.
    Last edited by comicfae; 01-24-2014 at 01:05 AM. Reason: *thought not *that x3
    KitanaEdenia likes this.
    so, there was a princess.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Drabble

You're a good writer. I like how you compared her emotions to a pond C:

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

comicfae is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    You're a good writer. I like how you compared her emotions to a pond C:
    c=
    Thanks.
    so, there was a princess.

Mistyspring is offline Amateur Gamer

Very good. I like the flow of your language very much. I really should put some fan fiction/stories up.
    comicfae likes this.
    SOE: Where games go to die.