Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Diary Of A Vampire Pixie. Part 2.

November 17, 2009 (about 4 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "This is part 2 of my diary. The old one was kinda getting long. And hopefully this one isn't as sad. Its just im kinda "doom and gloom!" That's what my friends used to call me. It fits perfectly. But before i continue. There is just one thing: The night swiftly broken as the darkness sets in. Her love is so sweet and yet my heart is in ache. The light has no chance as they take me."
    I think thats pretty much the last of it. I think. O.o!
    _________________________________________________________________ ___________________
    November 18, 2009 (about 6:40 am)
    Dear Diary,
    "Today. Today is the day. I don't know why. But it just feels like it. I woke up feeling, like...like everything was going to be okay. I finally felt like that. I just want it to last. But from 162 years of living/dying or whatever, its that nothing ever stays the same. I just need to take it day by day, until everything is back in place."
    _________________________________________________________________ ___________________
    November 19, 2009 (about 10 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "Writing poems aren't finished with me yet. Right when i think everything is going to be fine. She brings me back into this. And the thing is, what had got me into this, only made me feel worse. I'm thinking about puting up the poem but i promised not to make this all "doom and gloom." Who am i to break my own promise. Well i think i should go to bed. So..umm...night."
    _________________________________________________________________ ____________________
    November 20, 2009 (about 6:45 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "I dont know what to write so, im just telling you that im still alive."
    _________________________________________________________________ ____________________
    November 22, 2009 (about 6:00pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "I don't even know why i wrote what i did. I think i just needed to feel that at least someone knew i was still here. This week was...any word i could use would only be a light adjective for what has been going on. It doesn't matter now. I know that has happened and i know how to fix it. "I hide my feelings. Bury them deep. I mask my true emotion until there's no more room. I can feel it inside me. The sadness, fear, and hate. There's no way to cope with it. This masquerade was fate."
    November 23. 2009 (about 5:20 am)
    Dear Diary,
    "I think I'm going keep putting up poems....I'm not sure if anyone likes it though. It's just who i am. I don't know why i'm up this early. Most of my entries are just poems but they really express the mood of things, like this!:
    "She tells me never to let her go. But i bet she's changing her mind as we go. We can never be together. I was too blind to see that before. The masquerade continues, as i'm told to smile. My true feelings, bring me in for more. Falling in and out of love, leaves me so sore. The morning brings me joy, but i realize that everything ends at some point."
    I know depressing but is it.? I mean its really true, thats all."
    November 25,2009 (about 11 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "Tomorrow is turkey day. Mmmm.turkey....(disregard that.) I'm pretty sure you can't not have any drama in your life, so i guess...whatever...I haven't been writing poems. Which is weird. Sorry for switching topics but i feel hyper. I don't know why. Giddy. I wish i could just switch on and off my writing ability, or atleast have a time to think cause i make'em up at 2 in the morning when i wake up. Well i guess that is the best way, cause of the whole subconscious thing. I actually wrote a whole entry without putting in a poem. I think that's a first.
    Oh and i think this is also the first entry that isn't all "doom and gloom." Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe."
    November 26, 2009 (about 9:30 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "Yeah, it wasn't a good thing. And poems are definitely still going on. See? :"The day, I say, has gone too quickly. The boundlessness has left me in awe. All that she is has given me the strength to go on. Without her I am a bottomless pit of despair. Those 3 little words, that mean so much to someone. A discovery to be desired. I Love You."
    Yeah.....back to doom and gloom. Turkey Day was good at least."
    November 27, 2009 (about 7pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "Insider School wasn't good today. I got pelted with a tomato. Hunted by at least 3 teachers, and had to hide in a trash can. Not to mention got hit multiple times with a broom after having to run a mile to get on the bus back home. People dont like vampires...Oh and i also have Saturday School....Dx."
    Last edited by Stephan Salvatore; 11-27-2009 at 08:01 PM.
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Diary Of A Vampire Pixie. Part 2.

I guess its up to me to find out who "she" is...................

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

New Entry!
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

*sighs and walks away*...........

Pother74 is offline Pro Gamer

"She" will always be a mystery, but if "She" keeps appearing after years and years we are going to have to assume its another vampire. Or Elf.

if thats true then why hasnt he told me about this?

i thought vampires were supposed to stick together

Some vampires are loners. I thought we were guessing and trying to figure it out.

i'm a vampire and i learned that its best not to be a loner

Gratz to you Alex. If I was a vampire I would be a loner.

but why?..................................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast