Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Diary Of A Vampire Pixie. Part 1.

November 6, 2009 (about 8:00 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "I am so sad right now. I thought they were my friends, (even though we are different.) But all they care about are my tears. They can see me crying and they do nothing. Maybe i should run away...I've done it before. That's how i ended up here. But i cant keep running! I must fight!
    P.S.: Do I sound like a 5-year old? Or is that me? "
    _________________________________________________________________ ________________
    November 6, 2009 (about 8:15pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "Sorry i didn't have real introduction. My emotions were overwhelming. That's what happens when your a vampire. But i don't regret becoming one. That was a funny story. But i think i'll tell you that another time. I just hope that she will come back! Whoops its feeding time. Be back soon.

Ok I'm back. That squirrel was good. I'm a bit sad though. Everyone read my last diary. I just hope i don't have jump off a cliff again to get it. Yeah, i said it. They throw people off cliffs. Doesn't matter to me though, i live forever, and no one will ever know my weakness. Will she return?"
    _________________________________________________________________ ________________
    November 6, 2009 (about 8: 50pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "I don't know why i keep writing. My heart is pounding. She texted me back. I was beginning to lose hope. I don't know what will happen though. She is human, for i am vampire. Our love is forbidden, but yet so sweet. IS there anything more romantic. Wow i need to stop reading, my friend's book. Anyway, I just needed to tell someone. I'm glad i made this new diary. Hopefully no one sees it. Isn't i weird how a 162 year old vampire has a cell phone? Sometimes I get lonely just being here forever. The meaning of eternity is definitely over-rated. Maybe, there will be another time, we shall talk. I cannot wait for tomorrow, my sweet love. Good Night."
    P.S.: Even with 162 years of modernization, i still sound like i did when i was alive.
    _________________________________________________________________ _________________
    November 7, 2009 (about 10:10am)
    Dear Diary,
    "I woke up in the middle of the night. Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it. I just hope that it doesn't involve her. I spent the rest of the time thinking of what could happen.I'm a bit worried about things. What's going to happen. They are still after me. The face of evil. But aren't i evil too? The fangs, and living forever, only show that, that is true. Am I more than that?

Ugh! Why do people think that vampires are so evil, and scary, and "going to kill you?" I'm not like my brother! Never. I made sure i would never be like him. But there is always, a thought that makes me feel like, "maybe we are the same." Before all this, i just wanted everything to be back to normal. Time had forgotten that and now it will never be the same. Wow my diary is more depressing that Shadowhaven's. Anyway, I just hope you don't think I'm a blood-sucking beast.

My brother is back. Why, oh, why is this happening now. When things were going to get better. Vampires have this instinct where they know about what will happen soon. Sometimes its stronger, than others, but i knew something was wrong. If he hurts her-
    I just dont know if i can handle that. He was always better than me. My parents always loved him more. Even when i found my "special thing" that makes my life unique, he had to make himself better. He was already older, therefore he had more royaltys in the family. He took everything. Even when I live forever, he had to take that and make himself a vampire too. I don't know how he found out about that. I just hope he doesn't know about her yet."
    November 7, 2009 (about 6:15 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "I can't help feeling this. Like it won't go away. She told me today. I had told her i was a vampire. From there, it didnt go too well. As for my brother, i wont be seeing the last of him. I had seen this in a dream. For some reason, I still remember the words.
    "The broken pieces are on the floor. I'm left picking them up. How can i go on? I'm without an oar, drowning in the sea. I realize now, that everything is not meant to be."
    The life of a vampire is hard. That is all i can say for now. I just hope everything will be better. Soon."
    November 7, 2009 (about 9:10 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "I keep seeing this. Whenever i sleep, the same meaning but in different words. This time it said: "I'm drowning in my sadness. And there's no one to help me out. The water's getting too high. Soon I'll be submerged and everyone will forget that sad little kid in the corner of the room."
    What is that supposed to mean? Why is it always about "drowning?" Whatever happens i just want whoever sees this that no matter what I say that-"
    November 8, 2009 (about 9:20 am)
    Dear Diary,
    "That was weird. I just randomly stopped writing. I don't feel like reading a lot so i wont. But i saw this in another dream.
    "I'm drowning in my sadness. And there's no one to help me out. The water's getting too high. Soon I'll be submerged and everyone will forget that sad little kid in the corner of the room."
    This one definitely made no sense to me. But why is this happening all of a sudden."
    _________________________________________________________________ _________________
    November 8, 2009 (about 5:15 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "I thought i wouldn't be able to handle today. For some reason I am having a wonderful day. Better than in a century. I'm jsut not sure how i will be able to go on for tomorrow. Considering what had happened, i think it would be best to leave things as they are, and just go on from there. If there is one thing i've learned from 162 years of life, it's that everyone and everything moves on, and i realize now, thats what i need to do now."
    November 9, 2009 (about 6:15 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "Today wasn't as bad as i expected. I thought that at the sight of seeing her, something, like the world ending, would occur. But it didn't. I showed one of my friends the poems. They thought about what it really meant. They told me it was "pretty deep." Whatever that means, i am just happy that, even though things didn't happen the way i thought they would, i am still...whatever i am, and I'm satisfied with that."
    _________________________________________________________________ ____________________________
    November 10, 2009 (about 8:45 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "A figure below the trees. The shadow in my nightmares. Is always there even if it isnt seen. No matter where i go, it has to follow. The noises in the dark. A voice in my head, telling me to be scared.
    But why? The sun comes out. That feeling goes away. My day is brightened by her face. I'm so glad i get to see it everyday! That fear is gone, and everything is going to be ok." I Know It! (or atleast that is what I'm telling myself.)
    _________________________________________________________________ _____________________
    November 10, 2009 (about 9: 10 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "Lately I've been writing poems. I don't know why though. The only writing i do is stories, or diary entries. I guess she brings a different side to me. I kinda like it, though. Plus, people think its really good. Things are getting better between us, now. I think she's beginning to realize, that I'm not as any different as when i was "whatever," as when i told her i was a vampire. It made no difference. And i think i sorta explained it in my poem. (above) I just hope everything will get better soon."
    _________________________________________________________________ _____________________
    November 11, 2009 (about 7:00 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "Today was great. Nothing too bad happened. (That's really good for me!) Everything seems to be going back to normal. I guess that means i don't have a lot to write about. I guess i just stopped writing poems. I really want tomorrow to be just like today! That way, nothing bad could ever happen again! Just I know that isn't possible. And that is what scares me. It doesn't seem like something to be scared of. But when your a vampire, there isn't a lot that can get you scared. But when you live forever, you want things to count."
    November 12, 2009 (about 7:10 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "I think each day is getting better. School (even though i will always have to go.) is getting better. I guess wallowing in my sadness, wasn't the answer. Just what to do now. But sometimes i think, "Why am i still here?" I just don't understand what the point of a vampire is, if there isn't anything to live (bad choice of words *laughs*) for. I mean not that it's fun or anything, but i just think that everyone has something in their life that will keep them going, a person if you will, and now that she and this whole situation is over. What else is there?"
    November 13, 2009 (about 3:25 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "Woo, today is Friday the 13th! Which for vampires, means that it will be a good day! And it was. But the day is young. There is a dance tonight so, whatever happens, "the luck of the day" will help, hopefully. So in a few hours, I'll be writing more. If i don't tomorrow for sure, it will be here, so you can know."
    November 14, 2009 (about 312:45 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "I still remember that day perfectly."
    The light of the moon illuminated the woods as the fog rolled into the cemetery. The wind blew leaves into Vanessa’s face.
    “Sara Gilbert” “1969-2009” “Loving Wife and Mother”
    “I’m sorry mom, she whispered, I just don’t know what’s going on with me.”
    “It’s your transformation,” I answered, jumping down from a near-by tree.
    “What-“
    “Your transformation…to become a vampire,”
    She was crying, and I knew that there wouldn’t be much time.
    “Your gums hurt, don’t they?” I began.
    “Yea…but how-“
    “But how do I know this? Because I’m a vampire too,” I interrupted again.
    “Why, and what…do I need to do?” she cleared the tears from her face.
    “Donovan, he did this. He bit you but didn’t kill you, very unlike him, being sloppy. If a vampire sucks all your blood, you die, but he didn’t so your body wants to get the blood back into you…by killing another. So you have a choice. Feed or die,”
    She hesitated. I knew this was always a hard choice. No one would ever want this.
    “I want to go home,” she began to cry again.
    I helped her up from the cold hard ground. Instantly, I fell over. A pop came from the woods. A wooden bullet was lodged in my right arm. I quickly removed it, but I was already too late. Vanessa had got into him. Instinct was all a vampire could do when attacked. Putting pressure on my arm wound, I got up.
    “Vampires are fast healers,” I explained to her.
    “I’m sorry,” she wiped the blood off her mouth.
    The hunter, obviously a bad one, since he didn’t have a wooden steak, was laid flat on the ground. We walked toward town.
    “Do you feel better?” I asked.
    “Yeah, my gums don’t hurt anymore,”
    “Vampires don’t have to drink blood; they can still eat food like a normal human,”
    “Is that what you do?” she asked.
    She seemed very interested, which was strange because soon she would become fully vampire.
    “Yes but occasionally you need blood, but humans aren’t the only source,”
    “You mean animals?”
    “Sure, but that is still killing,”
    She yawned.
    “You’re sleepy. It’s the blood. The body isn’t supposed to handle blood in your stomach. It will cause you to feel an intense strong sharp pain, then your heart will stop, but you won’t die. You’re going to sleep for 12 hours. During that time your body will change,”
    She seemed startled by my explanation. “Like?”
    “Like, you’ll get stronger, run faster, heal faster, kind of like a superhuman…but you’re a dead vampire,”
    “So what about garlic?”
    “Only in stories,”
    “Bats,”
    “Myth,”
    “The “vampires glitter in sunlight” thing,”
    “Totally untrue. Vampires can come out in daylight. They just don’t hunt, because it would be obvious, and harder to find a spot to hide their victim,”
    I could see the sleepiness in her eyes. I would have to find somewhere safe she could stay.
    “How did you find me?”
    “Vampires track, it’s an instinct. I need to get you somewhere safe,”
    But she was already slumped over.
    “Great, now I have to carry her,”
    I picked her up, tightly making sure I wouldn’t drop her. She wasn’t heavy at all. I ran her all the way to my manner.
    “It had been my families since the revolution. We had fled Italy during the Italian war of 1551-59 to England and from there to America. The house wasn’t run down, of course since I had eternity to fix it up. Inside the house looked like it did over a hundred years before. I wasn’t the original owner. I became a vampire during the Civil War. When I returned back home my brother was sick, leaches were sucking his blood. I felt sick. I was exactly like a leach, sucking the life out of people. They said it would help him but I knew that was what had killed him. I vowed never to do that, again. I tried different ways to get what my body craved. Animals, plants, mixtures, they all didn’t work, until I found this herb, behind the house, and mixed it with sugar because of the bitter taste. Instantly I was better, like I had just fed but I hadn’t killed a single soul.”
    She laid on the bed lifeless. I told her that story because even though she was dead, vampires hear everything. Hours past, and every half-hour I would check up on her. When she woke, like most new vampires, she was hungry. She had asked for that herb-sugar mixture. I knew she had heard my story, and was trying to follow my example.
    “You have a very intriguing home,”
    “Uh thanks,” I handed her the mixture.
    “It’s not green,” she commented.
    “Yea, I’m not sure why, but I believe it has to do with the sugar,”
    By the time, I had finished the sentence; she had already finished the glass. She sat it down on the side table. The sun was beginning to come up.
    “How did you become a vampire,”
    She sat up, ready to hear my death story. I wasn’t ready for this. I never wanted anyone to know, and no one had ever asked me before now.
    “I was at my post, waiting for my flag to come back to camp. It was getting cold, and the moon was the only light I could use. I checked my pocket watch that belonged to my father. It was thirty minutes past my shift. There was no sign of the next watchman. So I left my post. Noises of the night scared me, so I began to run. I couldn’t even see a foot in front of me, and that’s when I fell. See I had tripped. When I had gotten up, I realized, it was the other watchman. I was horrified. He was pale, and bitten from the neck. I didn’t know if it was an animal attack or Union soldier. Suddenly I felt a shark pain in my neck and I blacked out. When I woke, I was surrounded by all my comrades. They told me that the other watchman was killed and I was the lucky one. They thought I was dead. They believed it was an animal, but I had my doubts. I was discharged and came back home, still trying to figure out my new strengths,”
    “You had no one to help you through this horrible process?” she asked.
    “Well no, normally a vampire believes their prey is dead so they just move on,”
    “Thank you!” she ran up and hugged me.
    No one had hugged me in a long time. I was startled. She moved back.
    “Um well,”
    “How do you know Donovan?” she seemed interested in another story.
    “Well that’s another story, I’ll tell you in awhile, but first we need to get you home,”
    “I can’t,”
    “But why not,” I looked back at her disbelievingly.
    “Can I tell you a story?” she asked.
    “Ok,”
    “My mother died a few months back, and my dad left when I was four, and I ran away so the police couldn’t take me to a foster home, so I’ve been staying at a friend’s house,”
    “Then we’ll go there,”
    “No. See, we got into a fight, and her parents don’t want to get into trouble my hiding me, so I have nowhere else to go. So when I was running away, I came to the woods which lead to the cemetery where m mom is, and I felt a sharp pain in my neck, and I fell. When I woke up, my gums began to hurt, and I sat down facing my mother’s grave crying when you found me,”
    “Oh well, I guess you can stay here,” I sighed.
    A part of me didn’t want here, but I also wanted her to stay.
    “Oh thank you, thank you!” Vanessa almost screamed, as she hugged me again.
    I guess I kind of liked her, but I knew she liked me too.
    Two days past, and there was no sign of Donovan. Usually there would be another “animal attack” but it seemed safe, for the while, so I decided that bringing Vanessa to find the herb would be good, considering she would need this for the rest of eternity. We came around the back of the house.
    “Where is it?” she asked.
    “Down here,” I pulled a leaver that seemed a part of the house.
    “It was a bomb shelter during the wars,”
    We climbed down the tunnel, to a dark hallway. I grabbed a torch and continued down.
    “It’s cold,”
    “I should have gotten you some coffee, it helps with warmth,”
    The hallway ended, with a door on the left. The door creaked open rather easily. We came to a large room, filled with books. This was the library. Vanessa went over to a pile of books.
    “The herb comes from Italy?”
    I took the book from her.
    “Are you serious? Wow all the way from Italy,”
    We walked down to another room which looked like a vault.
    “This is the bomb shelter,”
    We came into a pitch black room. I switched the lights on.
    “I installed the lights just in case,”
    “Hello brother,”
    We spun around. Donovan was standing there, ready for anything.
    “I thought you said your brother was dead,”
    “He is, we’re vampires remember,”
    “Did you hear me? I said “Hello brother,”
    “What do you want Donovan?”
    “I want…the girl,”
    “You’re not going to take Vanessa,” I barked back.
    “You’ve named her,” he scoffed.
    “She’s not a dog, you don’t name them,”
    “Anyway I won’t leave with the girl,”
    “Well you, aren’t going to get her,”
    “We’ll see about that,” Instantly he was gone.
    “Vanessa, he wants you. I won’t let him,”

The rest is sorta a blur, but i realized now what had happened. I'm sorry I just can't do this right now. I think I'll tell the rest another time."
    _________________________________________________________________ ____________________
    November 16, 2009 (about 7:45 pm)
    Dear Diary,
    "The light comes from above. I see her face, but she is just passing by. I look down, into a puddle, and i see my reflection. I am chained by a force unbreakable. The rain appears, and the darkness surrounds me."
    Last edited by Stephan Salvatore; 11-17-2009 at 04:45 PM.
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Stephan Salvatore's Diary! No touchee! 11/6/09

ooohhhh *wonders who "she" is*

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Stephan Salvatore's Diary! No touchee! 11/6/09

she is your weakness?
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Diary Of A Vampire Pixie. 11/6/09

sounds like twilight

Ninja X is offline Banned

i bet SHE is his neihbor

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

uber pwnage...

New entries..
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Diary Of A Vampire Pixie.

speeling error in second last entry. change mad to made.

I like the entries!
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

taken note of and changed.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

WOOT WOOT GO VAMPIREZ

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast