Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

Default Diary of a supervillan

Diary of a supervillan

dear diary,

Today i learned i can be arrested for smashing mailboxes. i also found out i have super lazer vision as my new super power... sometimes i talk to myself.. but thats when i go crazy because either i have issues or i just wanna be random. i dont talk to myself because i'm crazy no.... i just... well... nvm... i guess i express my feeling to much on this site and get close to breaking the rules..
    ................................................................. ................................................................. .....

dear diary,

I met someone a special someone i cant talk about... we had some fun times but the day had to end.... it almost broke my heart....... superheros always have a weakness and this someone is probably mine.... i bet your thinking i'm copying stephan.... i'm not... expressing mah feelings
    ................................................................. ................................................................. .................

dear diary, my lazer vision is coming in nicely, besides the fact sometimes i use them when i'm asleep in one of those dreams i have to save the world from my brother...... and i have to save that someone...*stares off into space* ... blah blah.... super hero stuff... blah.... my friends keep telling me they have homework and ask me for help. so i burn the papers and they tell the teacher a superhero used lazer vision on their homework.. tomorrow i might even have something better to write about... *sigh*

dear diary,

i know its not tomorrow but i had to write.... i cant stop thinking about that someone and its driving me crazy.... in my other entry i mention my brother, yes he's a super dweeb.. he get on my nerves and makes fun of me allot. picking on me about my someone, i guess he doesnt get how that feels yet.. he knows i can beat him up but he still does it... today i'm working on my flight pattern, i'm a bit rusty, my dad has a special gift for flying so he's teaching me... he says i'm really special to the family because i have all the powers of my mom, dad, and grandparents... we'll see how it goes..

dear diary,
    its a perfect day for my flight lessons, no clouds, its warm, and no wind, i hope i finish this test.....*to be coninued*

dear diary,

i have recently became evil....
    Last edited by Seth Chillcaster; 11-08-2009 at 06:11 PM.

Seth Ninjax is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Seth Chillcasters diary

Ok weird!!!
    <Insiders>
    All Servers

Level 20 All Jobs

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Diary of a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Chillcaster View Post
    Diary of a superhero

dear diary,

Today i learned i can be arrested for smashing mailboxes. i also found out i have super lazer vision as my new super power... sometimes i talk to myself.. but thats when i go crazy because either i have issues or i just wanna be random. i dont talk to myself because i'm crazy no.... i just... well... nvm... i guess i express my feeling to much on this site and get close to breaking the rules..
    Lol arrested for smashing mailboxes.
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

i lol'd at that!!!

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

lol had that same thought of copying...because once again it is her. lol watch the her be the same person.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

her would be reffering to a certain girl a certain someone of importance in ur life.

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

well i had that first
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

her would be reffering to a certain girl a certain someone of importance in ur life.
    dont you mean ur life? lol
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

-_- first person perspective

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

dear diary,

I met someone a special someone i cant talk about... we had some fun times but the day had to end.... it almost broke my heart....... superheros always have a weakness and this someone is probably mine
    rofl, stop talking about me Seth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast