Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default A Diary from the Past [Chapter 3 is Here!!!]

A Diary From the Past
    A Fiction Novel

Introduction (Note)
    A couple nights ago, I was looking around in my grandma's appartmemt because she passed last week. I found this diary of her great-grandma's life. I thought it would be cool if I shared it with my friends. So, I decided to copy it down here, in this book.

Chapter 1
    Spoiler: show

This is the first page I found in my great-great-great grandma's diary.

January 15th, 1789
    Dear Diary,
    I want to tell you a little about me because I just got you today! Well, my name is Caroline Heartseed. My parents are Kathryn and Steven Heartseed. My mom's maiden's name is Sweetapple. And I have 2 sisters Cassandra Veronica Heartseed and Stephanie Vernette Goldenblossom. Stephanie got married a couple years ago. She's 10 years older than me. I'm 14 and she's 24. Cassandra is 3 years younger than me. She's 11. Well, I guess that's all I can write today. I have to go and eat my birthday cake!
    Sincerely,
    Caroline Heartseed

Chapter 2

This is the second and third pages I found in her diary. I think she wrote it with quill instead of pencil this time, but you never know!

January 16th, 1789
    Dear Diary,
    Right now, I'm waiting for my mother and father to come home from the hospital. My grandmother fell and hurt her back on the stairs. Anyway, tommorow I have to go back to school from my exdened winter break. It was extended because of a blizzard up in Snowhill (that's what I call it because it's always snowy). I'm not s0 excited about going back to school. Because we're studying the ancient technique of stabing the ground to kill insects within 3 inches of the ground. I'm too nice to do that. Besides, who would want to kill a butterfly or moth. They're the sweetest of all insects. At least, that's what I read in the insects book at the school library. Regarding school, I read in the news today that scientests are making something called a "computer". Supposedly it's meant to use "video games" and "Pac-man". What are these things? I guess I was right when I was 5 that they would make new things. Well, I have to go now. Stephanie and Jonathan (her husband) said it's time for dinner.
    Sincerely,
    Caroline Heartseed

Chapter 3

This is starting to get REALLY interesting.

January 17th, 1789

Dear Diary,
    Today, the first computer came out! My mom came back from the hospital this morning and went straight to the new store, Sonic Electronic, to buy a computer. Since my bangs are hanging straight over my eyes and nose right now, I have to get my hair cut. When my mom gets home, she's going to grab the scissors and cut my bangs on the patio. Yay!! Mom's home!
    GTG!! By the way, it's "Got to Go". I learned that from an old book.
    Sincerely,
    Caroline Heartseed
    Last edited by Katlyn Oakdream; 08-01-2011 at 01:55 PM.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Diary from the Past [Chapter 1 is Here!]

Kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

nataliemerrygem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: A Diary from the Past [Chapter 3 is Here!!!]

awesome story write more

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: A Diary from the Past [Chapter 3 is Here!!!]

This is cool! You should continue! I did something like this but I got NO feedback and NO ONE really looked at it! But this one is kind of cool!
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!