Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Default The diary of a Kookey!

Dear Diary,
    Today is my first day here in Kooland. I was just adopted today and I am very excited. My name is Georiga and I am a black and brown dog. I live alone in my little Rasberry house and so far life is good. I have a balanced meal every couple of hours and my owner is really nice. Most of my new friends are really nice too, except for Janiete. She is all popular and stuff. There is one in every crowd!!! Tomorrow I start KooKolledge, I just hope I'm smart enough so I don't my my owner dissapointed in me!!!
    - xoxoxoxo Georiga

Rowan Guest

Default Re: The diary of a Kookey!

Oh this is very cute, I look forward to getting to know Georgia through future posts!

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Thanks! Ok, let me see here .......

Dear Diary,
    Today I went to KooKollege for the first time. I found it very fun! Everybody was nice to me, which is a huge change for me! I am also advancing by the minute. I'm already in 3 grade! I'm very happy that I'm doing better than I thought! Tomorrow I take my exam for 3 grade and hopefully advance onto 4 grade. I have to go now, my owner is going to take me out to go shopping for my good grades!!!
    - <3 Georgia <3

Icicle20 is offline Amateur Gamer

Great job on yet another diary soccerchamp! I always enjoy reading your entries!

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Thanks! Yes, I do many diary's .... but I do other novel like things, too!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Diary,
    Nothing new today ..... I got the day off from school today, but that's pretty much it. My owner is going to log in sometime soon and I don't want her to see my diary. There she is now .... have to go!
    - xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Georgia

Icicle20 is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow! Another great entry by Georgia....errr...soccerchamp. Great job!

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Gee, thanks! I feel so loved ..... I'll write more on like Monday or something ..... I have a sleepover tonight for my b-day!!!!! :=)

Cheeky Sam Guest

Keep up the good work Georgia

rosepedal10 Guest

that is a cool story

really really really

i truelly mean it ok ?? kool story
    Last edited by rosepedal10; 08-23-2008 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Thanks guys! Srry, I've had a really tough time with thinking strait ... here goes nothing ....

Dear Diary,
    The months have been long and boring. I am now 3-D ..... And my tounge is always out nowdays ..... I'm still trying to make it not numb now that my owner logged off! Being a kookey isn't as easy as it looks ..... *sigh*.

Have to go, she logged on .... again.

xOxOxOxO
    Georgia