Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Diary of A Crazy Lady: Entry 2

Diary of A Crazy Lady
    By:Maxine Roseglade

This morning had to be the best morning I had ever had! I woke up to see Oddball my dog wearing a tutu and holding an umbrella in his mouth which meant...HE HAD TO POTTY! Don't Judge -.-. So I took Oddball out to do his business and the mail man walked up to give me my mail. I dropped Oddballs leash and ran over to the Mail guy and asked loudly “WHAT LEVEL MAILMAN ARE YOU”!!???!?
    He told me in this weird....voice... “I am a level stalker”.
    O_O Now I never heard of a level stalker....I WANTED TO BE ONE! So today I went on a quest...to become a Level Stalker in Mailman!
    So the first level was spy, to level up I had to hug an oompaloompa and stomp on a berry bush until a guy kicked me. I was prepared for the worst. I went to Snowhill and the first thing I see is an oompaloompa!! My lucky day!! I tackled the random person to the ground and then yelled “MISSION COMPLETE”! The person pushed me off of them to kick me. I asked “Are you a guy”?
    They replied with a raspy voice “NO DIP SHERLOCK”!!
    “Great! Can you follow me around until I find a berry bush”?!
    Well...lets just say, I got kicked again. So my search was to find a berry bush! I teleported to this weird looking place filled with grape jelly trees! I told my guild friends what had happened and they said “Your a crazy lady”!
    Now I resent that -.-. Anywho I finally found a bush filled with berries and then pummled the thing to a PULP (no pun intended). I heard yelling from far away shouting NOOO!!! A few seconds later and I got hit by a BUS!!!! So I ended up in the hospital and this lady started crying beside me and said “She was so YOUNG”!!!!!
    “Yeah...so”?
    She jumped off her chair and yelled “YOUR ALIVE”!
    “No...Im just talking to you from the great beyond...OHHHH”! I started making ghost noises at this point.
    She hit me in the arm and then called her friends to say I was dead. Well I felt fine so I got up to leave. Now I owe medical bills for feeling fine and leaving on my own. I still wanted to become Level Stalker so I read what was next on my list. It said I had to buy a dance floor and then do the Thriller! Well that was gonna be easy...except well I didn't have Station Cash!!! So I devised a plan...a good plan... I was gonna steal from The Queen Of Sheeba! Oh wait...thats me! So I stole some Station Cash from myself and was able to buy the Dance Floor. I did the Thriller dance and then my pets turned into zombies and tried to EAT THEMSELVES!!! My friend Shawndy teleported to my house and she was wearing her my favorite shirt that was green and said 'Call Me Butter'. She ate my dance floor in one bite. Well....that pretty much ended my day. I got my shirt back, I ate a bowl of CHOWDA and then fell asleep on the ground next to the mailbox to meet the mailman again.

Also...I have a feeling someone is reading my private thoughts...<.< >.> Is this true? I'm ON TO YOU COPPERS!!!!

Love Your Neighborhood Stalker,
    Maxine Roseglade
    _________________________________________________________________ ________________
    Posted around 11:00

Dear Diary, I looked out my window and saw a Teddy Bear staring in...glaring...smiling..this weird button smile. I opened the door and threw a banana at them. The bear fell over and someone who was behind it ran away. Well...that was weird and people call me weird. I decided today was the day...I was going to...steal a banana suit! Since I already stole from the Queen Of Sheeba, you know...she called me and said GIVE ME MY MONEY FOO and I was all like NU UH and she was like YEAH HUH then I said IM A GIRL SCOUT and she said ok....BEST BUDDIES FOREVER! Anyway I left home knowing that Greg the Turtle (my pet sitter) would do everything to make sure they would stay safe. He even tried eating them so the burgler wouldn't hurt them...or that what he told me <.< >.>. I got to Seaside to browse around, and the first person I see asks "Wanna Marry Me"! Well, being the NORMAL person I am I said "Im already married with 10 kids"! They ran away after that. So I walked around the beach looking for a Banana Suit person well then I saw them...I snatched the suit away and went to try it on..but it was a fairy banana suit so...it only fit on one leg. I walked around seaside wearing a banana suit on one leg. I got laughed at...but guess what I did...? GUESS!!!!!!! Wait Im talking to myself...ok I will take a guess....Did I dive off the empire state building dressed as a rock singing 'Pants on the Ground'?
    NO!! I hit them with a PIE and the worst tasting of them all....<.< >.> well lets just say my cat was the chef. Oh the irony. I came home sad cause the sun was setting, I was hungry, and my turtle left me a surprise on my doorstep...A PRESENT wrapped in a bow! I opened it up and SURPRISE it was a Banana Suit!!!! I went to give him a hug and...he was snapping at the tree. So I left him alone, him and the tree were having a DEEP conversation. Tomorrow Im gonna try to be NORMAL!?! Think I can do it?
    YES I DO!
    HUZZAH!!!!

Night Stranger,
    Maxine Roseglade
    _________________________________________________________________ _____________

Dear Diary,
    I just can't do it. I tried to act normal while sleeping and I even woke up crazy like. I was dreaming of chicken and then I smelled chicken and there was NO CHICKEN! Chicken is my weakness....I guess its time to pay Kadens House a visit <.< >.> Nah...so anyways, today I ate a granola bar anc choked..but Im fine, believe me. Then a llama stood outside my house eating my squirrel! I ran outside to get the llama but then it turned into...the MAIL MAN!! Why would the mail man be a llama? I asked "Mail Man? Where did the Llama go"?!?
    "He went to a better place. He went to a home where no one could harm him and where he will..".
    I interupted him to say "I don't want a story!! I just wanna know where the stinkin llama went"!
    He pointed at my tree and then vanished... you know what. I never found that llama. I can't write much today cause I am busy eating chicken..from...no where. Later!!

(Sorry this is such a short post, Im kinda busy xD)
    Last edited by Maxine Roseglade; 03-04-2010 at 12:19 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Diary of A Crazy Lady: Entry 2

I agree with the title...

lol. It's strange but kinda interesting at the same time. lol

Lol I keep getting people saying its interesting. To tell you the truth I just write whatever comes to mind that has to do with freerealms in some aspect so yeah. Thank you for commenting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I must admit, this is the strangest thing I've ever read in this forum beyond Monkies shouting, "I FEEL PRETTY."

Wouldn't it be easier to keep this in one thread and edit the first post for each entry?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

I didn't feel like reading this >.< Ugh I am gonna read it now

Ok, I read it. That was funny, weird, and creative at the same time. :]
    Last edited by RedCardinal14; 03-02-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

signature made by ninjablade2000.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

LOL... addicted to fr!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

HAHAHAHa true!

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I must admit, this is the strangest thing I've ever read in this forum beyond Monkies shouting, "I FEEL PRETTY."

Wouldn't it be easier to keep this in one thread and edit the first post for each entry?
    LOL! You people are so funny (thanks for reading the first and second one btw xD) anywho, I kind of thought of that, but then It wouldn't get updated (I think) and then people wouldn't know when the new one is up...but you know, It would be easier just to do that so...I might try that.

And thanks for all the LOVELY comments (and thanks for reading even tho you didn't want to Redcardinal XD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Roseglade View Post
    LOL! You people are so funny (thanks for reading the first and second one btw xD) anywho, I kind of thought of that, but then It wouldn't get updated (I think) and then people wouldn't know when the new one is up...but you know, It would be easier just to do that so...I might try that.

And thanks for all the LOVELY comments (and thanks for reading even tho you didn't want to Redcardinal XD)
    Editing the first post should update it... >_>
    Once you add an entry, you can post on the thread to make it noticed and change the title to reflect the new addition. Not exactly a requirement, but it's much less encumbering in my opinion. You would only need to reply on one thread rather than one for each entry, after all.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Monkies shouting, "I FEEL PRETTY."
    lol! When was this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast