Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Diary of A Crazy Lady

Im glad you guys like the story (I think I will put up more <.< >.>) hahah this was sort of a trial round to see how many people liked it. And I see someone liked it soo much they added a TAG! Haha nice one! Thanks for the feedback!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

cool story with humor too!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Well, the first part was really interesting, in an awkward sense. The second part... eh, not as much, but rather good.
    One tiny tip, though: Try to limit what you mention, this forum is open to players of all ages, you know. (The smoking portion, even though it's one word, may be a little problematic. If you're hesitant, you can check with a staff member, but I personally don't like to risk too much.)
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 03-02-2010 at 05:41 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Well, the first part was really interesting, in an awkward sense. The second part... eh, not as much, but rather good.
    One tiny tip, though: Try to limit what you mention, this forum is open to players of all ages, you know. (The smoking portion, even though it's one word, may be a little problematic. If you're hesitant, you can check with a staff member, but I personally don't like to risk too much.)
    Haha thank for the critisim...(sp?) I didn't think it was anything bad, but yeah, I agree its against rules. And I just wanna make the charecter sound SOME what normal cause well first off...its my name xD and secondly because she maybe a crazy lady but I want her to be able to have like an alter ego, she can be hesitant and normal and maybe a tad shy at times, but she can also change into a crazy lady like -snaps-. Did I just say snaps...<.< >.> Again thanks!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

lol really nice
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

its pretty funny and random and again funny i liked it!

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

I love it can you make more?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12