Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Title: ---Deleted---

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 ---Deleted---

---Deleted---
    Last edited by Kelvin64; 04-17-2011 at 08:36 PM.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Marvelous Discovery, Book 1: "A World Undiscovered"

Very interesting storyline. .

You just have to remember that it's a new line when someone else speaks hehe.

There was a big abyss with a bridge across it. There were two rescue rangers across it. They’re names were Dave and Ken.
    "This job is so boring. Nothing ever happens." said Dave.
    "Yeah, but you forget, we get paid $12 an hour. It’s actually worth it." responds Ken.
    "You’re right. Hey, did you hear something?" Dave says. Dave and Ken both see a bear, a girl, and a dog running around on the other side of the bridge.
    "Whoa, some action!" says Ken.
    "Ok, when I was asking for action, I didn't mean this much action!" said Dave.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Default Re: A Marvelous Discovery, Book 1: "A World Undiscovered"

yeah just couldn't get that one... I don't exactly know where to do that. lol.

Chapter Two is up!
    Last edited by Kelvin64; 08-23-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Marvelous Discovery, Book 1: "A World Undiscovered" By doglover16, Chapter 1: "Falling to the Depths" Chapter 2: "Setting Foot" Chapter 3: "Imprisoned" Coming Soon!

Great story..................=]
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Default Re: A Marvelous Discovery, Book 1: "A World Undiscovered" By doglover16, Chapter 1: "Falling to the Depths" Chapter 2: "Setting Foot" Chapter 3: "Imprisoned" Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Mooncharmer View Post
    Great story..................=]
    Thanks. I worked hard on it, I'm planing on it having alot if chapters.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I didn't get a chance to read it, so I skimmed it a bit. It looks very interesting, as does that picture which I will assume is the cover-like picture. You've put some hard work into this, that's definitely obvious. A few misspellings and some rather indescriptive text are the only things stopping this story from becoming a best-seller.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Thank you very much RandomPlayer! and thanks. I made the cover myself... : ]

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Nice job so far., looking forward to read more.
    Did you use VUE to make the landscape?
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    Nice job so far., looking forward to read more.
    Did you use VUE to make the landscape?
    umm no I don't because I have no idea what it is. I just found it on the internet.

Chapter 3: "Imprisoned" is up and running.
    Last edited by Kelvin64; 08-24-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default The title's too long!!

Wow, lots of talking in this story. Not really my type, but it does seem interesting (especially with all of the comments so far). There's not much else I can say, considering I've posted already. I guess I won't post anymore lol, nothing else to say.
    Keep up the good work.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast