Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Stephanieangel is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Custom Stories

Well I've been thinking about this for awhile, (I'm always reluctant to post). I thought I'd try since I thought it was a cute idea.
    I was wondering if you ever wanted a custom story. Yes I know, sounds silly, but inspiration comes from many peculiar places, and I was wondering if you would post some inspiration for me!
    If you have an idea, I'll write you a story. All you have to do is give me a character or a few. If you want a specific story line or setting let me know! Or if you just need a character created for a RP I can do that too! For me this will be a fun challenge and a lot of practice, hopefully it'll be fun for you too!

Example:
    Main Character: Skye, age 16, black hair, dark eyes, fair skin, is in love with music.
    Second Character: Orchid, age 15, blue hair, silver eyes, fair skin, loves everything about nature and art.
    Character Relationship/s: Skye and Orchid are always on each other's nerves.
    Personalities: Skye is temper mental, and Orchid is just sweet.
    Setting takes place in: Briarwood and Shrouded glade.
    Storyline: A very short/ or short/ or long/ story about friendship and Skye's personality changes.
    First or Third: First person is written like so, "I sat alone at the beach, watching the sunset kiss the hills in the distance." Third person, "She took another loving glance at the golden sky as she turned to leave."

FRI rules apply of course, so no love/horror stories.
    I'll start writing right away if I get a post, if you want a longer story you'll have to have a little patience!
    Thanks,

~StephanieAngel~
    Last edited by Stephanieangel; 06-26-2011 at 03:37 AM.

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas, just like the ones I've always known, where wet trees glisten,
    and children listen, as they shake their presents long before they're shown!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Custom Stories

No need to be reluctant. It makes all us oldies feel more fresh xD I want one =D This is cool!

Character One: Rosie Mictelle: shoulder-lenght vanilla blonde hair, rainy blue eyes, tan, likes to travel,
    Character Two: Skyler Hobion: jet-black hair almost to her waist, dazzling lavender eyes, very flexible.
    Character Three: Violet Goldwind: Pretty long haired brunette, emerald green eyes, tan skin, likes to dance.
    Takes place in Sanctuary and Crossroads.
    A medium length story about 16 year old Rosie living in the busy city of the Sanctuary.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Thanks for posting Claire ^^ I wasn't home today so it's not started yet, but I'll get too it.
    I think I'll try to post two versions for you to pick from, then continue from whichever one you like the best!

Updated the thread with more info/customization as well!

Well had some problems... I wrote the first bit of the first version, and almost finished the second. Then my computer decided it wanted to crash I'm usually patient with it, but seriously considered harming it... Anyways I'm so sorry about that, can't start again now at 2 am, but I'll work on it tomorrow morning/afternoon depending.
    If you're on before me, feel free to post other details/ideas. For example, what is the relationship they share? All friends? And do you prefer if Skyler is a city girl like the other two, or a bit of a country girl? First person or third? If you want to wait and see the different versions I had planned that's fun as well!

~StephanieAngel~
    Last edited by Stephanieangel; 06-26-2011 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Lost The Story

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas, just like the ones I've always known, where wet trees glisten,

StarwarsRus is offline Explorer

Ooo I want! I want a story about me, and this silly kid named Stephanie who's in love with me! XD
    Just kidding >.> But whenever you have time, write one about me, please

Andre77
    Me: Stephanieee please? Stef: No! Me: Pleaseee? Just give me one guild, you have three... Stef: Four actually >.>
    BTW hope you don't mind I used one of your pics for my avvie

Didn't get around to it today, (had to visit family, walk by the beach, search music, etc), so I'm starting it now, again, my apologizes. One day I'll get around to fixing this computer... and finishing all the stories I start.

Version One: With First Person:

I opened my eyes slowly, the room around me starting to glow in the early morning light. I wandered over to the window and opened it lovingly, the sunlight poured through as I soaked in the new morn. The sound of animals, conversations, and children laughing filled my ears. I lived in Sanctuary, the largest city in the Realms. I am Rosie Mictelle, and this is my story. It may not be much yet, but life takes many twists and turns, and makes a great plot...
    This day seemed unlike any other, the sky a soft azure, the sun it's luminous gold, the streets busy with the general noise and traffic of Sanctuary's people. I was still drinking in the morning when I glanced at the clock, and blinked. I made a mad dash to get ready,
    "So much for the sun as an alarm clock." I thought with a sigh. After that, and grabbing a bite at Pixichino's I sprinted all the way to school. I knew I was really late when both Skyler Hobion and Violet Goldwind were already there. Violet was showing Skyler a few new moves she had planned for a party on Friday, Skyler was just nodding. Then they noticed me, breathing hard, it certainly seemed like a long run when you were late. My shoulder length hair was a windblown blonde mess, and my big blue eyes were wide, as I got my breath back.
    "Morning lazy girl." Skyler said with a chuckle.
    "Late again?" Violet teased.
    "No that's normally you." I calmly replied, walking into school. Violet looked at Skyler who shrugged, or at least I think she did, you could barely see her shoulders under all that black hair, that fell down her back for what seemed to be feet. The first class was just study, though I admit, I spent more time studying my travel books, I hadn't mentioned that yet did I? My one true passion is traveling, given I haven't done lots yet, but one day I will. After all I'm only sixteen, give me some time. Skyler spent the study class braiding and un-braiding her hair, trying to keep it lovely lavender eyes. Violet tapped her foot, she was humming some dance song or other, her emerald eyes fixed on the clock.

Version Two: With Third Person:

There was a stir under the covers, then two light blue eyes peeking out from under the covers, blinking in the bright sunshine. She wandered to the window sleepily, parting the curtains, allowing the brilliant light to flood into the room. It immediately lit up our opening scene, and temporarily blinded Rosie. Ah, forgive me, I haven't even introduced her yet, and she's our main character. Rosie Mictelle is a sixteen year old girl, pretty, vanilla blonde that just touched her shoulders, big raindrop blue eyes. And this is her right now: blinking rapidly, hair standing out everywhere, wishing she hadn't opened the curtain so much or at least so fast. She turned from the window and noticed the clock, she would miss her snack at Pixichino's if she didn't hurry. Rosie got ready, ate, and ran to school in record time. She arrived before her friends though, and had regained her composure (and breath), when they arrived. Violet was dancing down the path like she was in a movie, her long brown hair blowing like she was in a commercial. Skyler Hobion was watching her like she was from outer space, shaking her incredibly long black hair. Then her glistening lavender eyes met Rosie's, and she flashed a tiny smile, nodding towards Violet with a chuckle. Rosie smiled back as Violet reached her, she was sitting on a large rock just outside the school.
    "That Violet Goldwind is crazy about dancing." She sighed, shaking her head.
    "We all have our passions." Rosie replied, then she got lost. Her mind began dancing like Violet, only down the path of travel, instead of school. Travelling was Rosie's passion, though she hadn't traveled a lot, she was going to one day. Violet finally wandered over, she had just woken up, though Rosie hadn't.
    "Morning." She nearly sang.
    "Must have been a good one." Skyler commented.
    "Brilliant." She smiled, her emerald eyes glistening, "I finally managed that move!"
    "The double spin thing?"
    "No, the triple spin, and don't forget I added in all the others move in between spinning. It's not as easy as it looks."
    "And I thought farm work was hard." Skyler sighed, then shook Rosie.
    "Hmm?"
    "The bell just rang." She called as her and Violet headed in.

Sorry for mistakes I only read over it once. And the Pixichinos is just a gag, I think that's the coffee shop, correct me if I'm wrong.
    ~StephanieAngel~

If you have anything you want me to change, just say. Sorry it took so long.

~StephanieAngel~
    Last edited by Stephanieangel; 06-28-2011 at 02:34 AM.

Bump~whoever is knocking new threads back for old ones, just so they can get posts, can you stop please?