Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: A Christmas Miracle ( Chapter 3-4 )

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default A Christmas Miracle ( Chapter 3-4 )

Author's Note 12/8/12 - I shall be writing 2 chapters on each thread I use to type my lovely story chapters~
    Chapter 4 will be up either Sunday or Monday. But you know coming up with these ideas is hard. Ch. 3 seems harsh eh? Well it may or may not get worse then that but I do have an exciting plot twist to this story~! Also if your having a hard time imaging Miki's hair it now just reaches her lovely neck. Her hair used to be all the way down to her back.
    A Christmas Miracle

Chapter 3
    A Tragedy

I wonder what happened to Miki,” Takahama wondered. “she usually cheerful and happy.” The truth was Takahama knew Miki very well but doesn't want to tell her who he actually was and what he was. Takahama sighed and walked into his room. He then flopped himself onto his bed. He looked up at the ceiling and kept wondering what may had happened to Miki and her family. He turned to the side and looked at the wall. What happened Miki..?

Miki was in her room sitting on the ground as Abigail and Mia walked in.
    “What seems to be the matter 'princess'?” Mia asked sarcastically. Miki looked at Mia and Abigail. Both of them were grinning and smirking at each other.
    “If you both are just going try make fun of me just forget it. Your wasting your time anyways.” Miki answered.
    Abigail was grinning and smiling at Mia and then turned into a frown. She walked right up to Miki and grabbed her arm.
    “Hey Miki, you know we don't like ya actin' like this to us you know? How about Abigail and I have a little 'fun' with you?” Abigail said coldly.

Abigail turned her head to Mia and was grinning. Miki eyes widened and she could tell they were going do something harsh to her. Mia grinned at looked at Miki.
    “What you think Abigail? We could mess with her hair or perhaps just cut it? Her hair makes me sick.” Mia said.

Miki stared at both of them and felt like crying but couldn't. Just why are they doing this? What have I done? Can't they tell I just want be left alone? Miki thought to herself. She had many thoughts buzzing through her head as Mia and Abigail were talking.
    “Abigail how about you grab the scissors?” Mia suggested. Abigail nodded and let go of Miki's hand and walked downstairs.
    “I'll keep an eye on you 'princess',” Mia said, smirking.
    Miki wanted to escape from her room and began to look around. I need get out of here. I don't want my hair get cut or anything!
    Miki saw that the door was open but Mia was blocking the way out.
    Miki was going think of a way but it was too late.

Abigail came back with a pair of scissors and was smiling. Mia took the scissors and grabbed Miki and threw her into a chair. Mia grabbed a strand of Miki's hair and started cutting her hair. Miki wanted to do something to make Mia stop but couldn't. She watched horrified as strands of her hair fell to the ground. As Mia was cutting Miki's hair which was almost short now, the door rang. Abigail looked out of the window. “Hey Mia, it looks like it might be one of Miki's friends. There some dude standing out on the porch talking to our parents.” she said. Mia looked out.

“Oiy, Miki is he your boyfriend?” Mia asked, sarcastically. Miki shook her head.

“N-No! We're just friends. Plus, he goes to our school and lives next door to us..” she said.

Mia and Abigail looked at each other.

“A friend?” they both said.

Miki nodded. “Just a f-friend..” she replied.

Miki heard her mom yelled for her name.

“Miki! Takahama here wants to speak to you about something! Can you come out here?” Mrs. Kimiko yelled.

Miki eyes widened. How can I go down there? My hair..is ruined and I might even get killed if I told my parents I cut my hair. It all short and looks horrible! I could tell the truth but Mia and Abigail always find a way of not getting in trouble. Oh god, what can I do??!?! Miki started to panic and didn't know what to do.

“Good luck, 'princess',” both Mia and Abigail said.

====================================================
    Author Note 12/12/12 - NICE IT 12/12/12. AND HERE MY LOVELY CHAPTER 4. Has a nice ending right? ;A;

Chapter 4

Secret?

Miki are you going come down and talk with your friend?” Mrs. Kimiko asked, almost shouting.
    Miki looked around and was just about to give up on hiding what her sisters had done to her. Abigail and Mia were smiling and grinning. “What ya going do 'princess'?” Mia asked. “you're going need go down there to your friend.” Miki had no choice but grabbed a beanie off her bed and a scarf and ran downstairs. She wore a jacket and tried to hide her hair that was now short, the best she could. She went outside to the porch and looked at Takhama. Her parents didn't ask her anything about her hair and she was glad they didn't. Mr. and Mrs. Kimiko went back into the house and was deciding on what to do for the damaged gifts.

Neither Miki or Takahama spoke for quite some time until Miki spoke.
    What are you doing here?” Miki asked.
    Takahama chuckled. “What you think Miki?”
    How am I suppose to know?”
    I could tell why but your going need to figure it out.”
    Hmph, anyways, if you came to ask me anything I'm not going answer.” Miki muttered. Takahama walked up to Miki and grabbed a hold of her hand.
    Miki, do you even know who you really are?” he asked, and let go of her hand. Miki looked up at Takahama.
    Wh-What do you mean..?” she asked. Takahama stared at Miki and didn't seem to have a smiling face as he normally would.
    I see, they haven't told you yet have they?” he asked.
    Asked me what? What are you talking about?!” Miki yelled. Miki was confused what was going on. Who I really am?! What is he talking about?! What going on?!
    Takahama sighed. “You'll see Miki. You'll see.” Miki had an angry look on her face and was looking straight at Takahama.
    Can't you just leave me alone?! If you going come up with some crazy stuff I won't believe it!” Miki yelled. “It can't be true and you wouldn't have any proof it's real!”

Miki ran into the house and slammed the door. What with him?! He seems to act like he knew me and everything about my family! What is he even talking about? What I really am? Ugh! Miki ran up to her room and laid on her bed. Takahama watched as Miki slammed the door and had a small grin on his face.
    You'll see Miki, your powers are going to activate really soon. You'll seen princess. Just wait on Christmas.” he muttered, quietly. He walked back to his house and sat on the ground in the living room of his house. You'll just have wait and see Miki.

Miki noticed it was getting late and stood up from her bed. That *baka! He almost made me forget about those Christmas gifts! I still need find a way to help those who got there presents destroyed get at least something for the holiday! Miki ran downstairs as her family was eating dinner in the living room. As Mrs. Kimiko was eating she was looking up at Miki. “Miki, dear? What happened to you hair? Did you decided to cut it?” she asked.

Miki stared at her mother and didn't say anything. Oh shoot! I'm in trouble for sure! Mrs. Kimiko waited to reply back to her. “Well Miki?” she asked.
    Um...” Miki replied quietly. Miki didn't want tell Abigail and Mia did it but she had stand up to herself. Abigail and Mia were looking at Miki with looks saying 'If you tell we did it, we will kill you.'
    What dear?” Mrs. Kimiko asked.
    I-I did..” Miki replied.
    Mrs. Kimiko looked at Miki. “Miki, can we talk after dinner?” Miki nodded and sat in her chair and silently ate. After dinner, Miki was in the living watching TV with her little brothers as her mother walked in. “Miki, can you come to my room please? I think this talk is very urgent and private.” Mrs. Kimiko said. Miki nodded and walked into her mother's room where she was waiting. Mrs. Kimiko closed the door and looked at Miki.
    Miki, I think I shouldn't be hiding this any longer. Do you know what and who your really are?” Mrs. Kimiko asked.

Spoiler: show

Baka = Idiot

Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 12-12-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Adorableness is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: A Christmas Miracle ( Chapter 3-4 )

Miki's beautiful hair.

gtidgnsdijkg *points at Mia and Abigail* In your nightmares. Tonight. I'm watching you. *Stare*

*hugsmommeh* it was a beautiful chapter ;-;

For some reason, the whole 'princess' thing reminds me of when Menoly and Loly beat up Orihime.

It was a wonderful moment. And Grimmjow almost killed them both. And then proceded to choke Orihime and demand a favor.

*LovesmyGrimmjow* ;-;

"Whether you're a Human, or a Shinigami or an Arrancar, anyone who looks at me like they're underestimating my power, I'll smash every one of 'em into oblivion!
    " ~Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

*hugssnow*

Your mommeh reminded you of things? ;A; YAY!
    and Ikr.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

HER HAIR :O it's like mine but never cut it...

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

I would actually cut my hair. It so long. ;-;

And yus her hair. Her hair is now ruined.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Owl Becca is offline Master Gamer

;A; Her sisters are so mean.

As always the chapters are so awesome. ;A;

Yus they are. ;A; They also play a huge role in the story.

and Thank you very much dear.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Hey Ciana can you give me some ideas for Jack frost Chapter 4

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Come up with your own ideas dear~

It is your story. Be creative.

Sayonara Free Realms.

I FINALLY GOT CHAPTER 4 DONE. ;A;

Read it! Love it! Hate it! Give comments! I don't care. ;A;

Just enjoy my lovely story.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast