Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Title: A Christmas Miracle ( Chapter 1-2 )

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default A Christmas Miracle ( Chapter 1-2 )

Chapter 1
    Rainy Afternoon

A teenage girl stood on her bed looking out of her window. She lived with her family where it was always quiet and felt empty to her. Her relatives usually didn't care about her, but her parents did. Miki had no friends at school due to her being a new exchange student. What is it to feel needed and cared for? she thought to herself. She usually wanted to ask students at her school or her parents but she was scared to ask. This girls name was Miki Kimiko. Miki is a 14 year old girl and has long black hair. She usually wore a white plain T-Shirt with a bunny on it, skinny jeans, and black tennis shoes.

Her family were not a very rich family but they still manage to get gifts for everyone for the holiday. There were 5 other kids in this house. Their names were Amanda, Aidan, Josh, Abigail, and Mia. Amanda is quiet little kid like Miki. Amanda is 10 and has brown colored hair with a bob-type hairstyle. Aidan is a 5 year old little boy. He is often loud and causing trouble with his brother Josh. Aidan has blonde hair and has blue sparkling eyes that no can resist. Josh has black hair and also has blue sparkling eyes like his brother and his mother. Abigail and Mia are older than Miki. Abigail and Mia were twins but they are the complete opposite of each other. Abigail always has her long black hair into a ponytail and wore a black T-shirt and leather jeans and black tennis shoes. Mia had long black hair as well and kept her hair down. She wore a pink plain T-shirt and blue capris pants, and red tennis shoes. Both of them are 15 years and act like diva's in the house.

It was raining on December 19, 2020. It was a Saturday rainy afternoon. Miki was looking out of her window watching it rain. Then, a boy around Miki's age waved at her. Miki then took a closer look and noticed it was one of her classmate's at her school. Ah, what was his name again? David Martin was his name? Miki thought. Miki was still trying learn every of her classmates names. The boy kept waving so Miki waved back. The boy's mother then called to him to get back into the house to help with Christmas gifts. He ran and before he went inside he looked back at Miki again and smiled and then ran into the house. Miki didn't know why he was smiling but as he entered the house, Miki decided to go see what her parents were doing.

Miki's parents were wrapping gifts for their relatives for the holidays and used all the money they could, Miki walked in.
    “Good afternoon,
    *otousan, *okaasan. Would you like me to help?” she asked.
    They looked up and were smiling. “If you would like to Miki. We didn't have a lot to give this year but this is the best we can give to the others,” they said. Miki looked at all the gifts. Most of them were clothes they knitted or toys they bought for the younger kids. Miki wasn't disappointed at them. After all, they were going see their relatives on Christmas. She knew it is better to give than receive and we all shouldn't be greedy. After all the holidays are meant to be with your friends and family and have a nice time with them.

===========================================
    Chapter 2
    A Gift Disaster

As Miki was helping with the presents, her two brothers, Josh and Aidan came running in screaming. Miki felt like stopping them because they were about to ruin the wrapped presents and the gifts in there were very fragile. But, something stopped her. It was like she couldn't do anything. Just then at the last moment, she heard a BANG sound. Josh had pushed Aidan into the pile of the wrapped gifts. Aidan stood up and had his eyes widened as he looked at the destroyed gifts. Half of them were destroyed due to Aidan's fall and the rest were okay due to them being clothes. Mr. and Mrs. Kimiko looked at the ruined gifts and then looked at Aidan. Mr. Kimiko had a stern look and so did Mrs. Kimioko as they looked at Aidan and Josh. Miki looked at the destroyed gifts and couldn't say anything. Miki and her parents had spent almost all of their money to buy those gifts and now were destroyed.

As Mr. and Mrs. Kimiko were dealing with Josh and Aidan, Miki decided to try figure out a way to earn some money to give at least a relative of hers a gift. Miki didn't want knit a sweater or a scarf. She wanted to do something special. Miki sat outside on her porch and stared up at the sky. It was still raining and then Miki saw that boy from earlier. He seemed to be wearing a scarf , a sweater, blue jeans, rain boots, and was holding an umbrella as he passed Miki's house. Miki wondered where he was going. The boy stopped halfway and saw Miki. Miki had a depressed look on her face now that her plans for Christmas were ruined. She now had to go out and find a way to earn some money. Miki looked at the boy and then put her head back down. Miki didn't want anyone to know about what happened and why she looked upset.

Miki didn't notice the boy until she saw his shoes on the ground. Miki looked up and wasn't smiling. He had a curious look on his face as Miki looked at him. None of them spoke until Miki opened her mouth.
    “What do you want?” she asked, looking away from the boy.
    The boy had his head to the side slightly and was grinning.
    “Ya sure don't remember me do you, Miki?” he asked.
    Miki looked at him with her eyes widening.
    “You know my name?” she asked.
    “Of course Miki! Don't you remember me? It's me Takahama Yataro!” he replied.
    Takahama had short black hair and his eyes were jade colored. Miki didn't say anything for a short period of time until Takahama spoke.
    “You seem to be upset Miki. Something bugging you?” he asked.
    Miki shook her head.
    “There's nothing wrong.” she replied, looking up at Takahama smiling. Takahama looked at Miki and then closed the umbrella and sat by Miki.

Miki stood up and looked at Takahama.
    “I-I should go back to the house. My parents do need some help with Christmas gifts.” she said.
    Takahama didn't say anything at first but nodded his head and stood up.
    “Go ahead. I was just going out for a walk anyways. Happy Holidays though Miki!” he said.

Miki nodded. “Happy Holidays!” she said cheerfully and walked into the house.
    Takahama waved and walked back to his house. There was something troubling Miki. I could tell from the way she was speaking to me. But what was it?

Author's Note 12/7/12 - I may or may not write a 3rd Chapter tomorrow but I might do one of Sunday if I have time or not. But let me just tell you. JADEEYESARESOPRETTYANDVERY----//SHOT//
    Well my lovely Adorableness knows right? ^w^
    Spoiler: show
    Otousan = Farther
    Okaasan = Mother

Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 12-09-2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Grammar mistakes ;)
    chase123456tan likes this.

Owl Becca is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Christmas Miracle Chapter 1

*leclaps* Becca-chan likes Ciana-chan's story a lot so far.

Thank you Becca-chan dear. I don't know if I should write a 2nd chapter but I shall wait for more people to post. :3

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

OMG AWESOME EEEKKK WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... hehe

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana Winterblossom View Post
    Thank you Becca-chan dear. I don't know if I should write a 2nd chapter but I shall wait for more people to post. :3
    You should write a second chapter. ;A; Your writing skills are amazing.

They are? ;A;

And maybe I shall write a second chapter if I'm in the mood to.
    chase123456tan likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Moar.
    Stories.

-WoW comics

You're Reader Requires Moar Stories

You're Healer Requires Moar Cakes
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana Winterblossom View Post
    They are? ;A;

And maybe I shall write a second chapter if I'm in the mood to.
    *lenods* ;A; Yay!~

Sometime on Friday tomorrow or today(if I'm in the mood) I shall write a 2nd chapter since I have free time on Friday. Right now I have tons of homework and may or may not write a 2nd Chapter today. :3

Sayonara Free Realms.

Adorableness is offline Amateur Gamer

Adorableness likes.

She loves.

She shall be waiting for a second chapter. ;-;

*Hugs Mommeh and gives a giant dancing rainbow moustache wearing a sombrero* ;-; He followed me home.

So cuteee~

What shall we name him, Mommeh? ;-;

"Whether you're a Human, or a Shinigami or an Arrancar, anyone who looks at me like they're underestimating my power, I'll smash every one of 'em into oblivion!
    " ~Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast