Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Children: The thing that no matter what, makes you smile. A short story by Ella.

After my recently watched movie, my mind exploded with juicy ideas that i am forced to post, or else i will lose it all. I handed it in to my writing teacher and she loved it, i hope you do to.

Children: The thing that no matter what, makes you smile

The mother looked out of the window, staring into the beautiful sight of her 6 year old daughters and sons playing together in the front yard. Jacob, Josh, Julia, Juliana, Janice, and John, all romping around, jumping on each other. Shreiks of joy and laughter filled the grass. The warm sun slung itself over to that particular area, where the trees made it difficult for any plantlife to grow on the ground, in return, leaving goregeus golden autumn leaves to cover the lawn. The children were careless, not noticing the pure beauty around them
    The poor mother sobbed. She felt a sudden warm hand on her shoulder.
    "Clara, why are you crying?" The father said softly, smiling. He looked over out into the window, bewildered. What could possibly be more 'happy' than children?
    She continued to sob and weep, but instead, not with sadness. The woman smiled, then her smile turned huge. She giggled.
    "Oh, Jeff, dear. Have you ever expected something so..."
    "I understand." He started to realize the sudden, dramatic, wonderful feeling in his heart in which held the memories of their 6-year-old children.
    And what happened that day, the children still remembered.
    Year after year, they grew. Jacob turned into a calm pilot, which the mother sometimes used secretly in advantage of driving around in an old, small car all day. Juilia and Juliana grew from their own style and became ballerinas. John was a simple, but sturdy doctor. Janice was his assistand nurse.
    And Josh? Josh became the first man to set foot on a future planet named Zoonbleebab.

40 years later, the whole family gathered together at Thanksgiving.
    "Remember that day?" The father said.
    "Yes... I still do." Said the mother.
    "So did I."Exclaimed John.
    "Me too." Julia and Juliana yelled.
    " Don't forget me!" Janice screamed
    "And me!"Laughed Jacob.
    Josh stayed silent, resisting the extreme urge to respond.
    "Josh? Don't you remember?"
    He grinned.
    "Yes. "
    The family chuckled together and hugged each other, smiling and giggling with joy, memories and happy tears.
    "Children can be the only thing that'll make you smile, am i right?"
    "Yeah!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Default Re: Children: The thing that no matter what, makes you smile. A short story by Ella.

Uhh....
    No one?
    Seriously?

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Children: The thing that no matter what, makes you smile. A short story by Ella.

Great story, Ella! (:
    Allons-y.

Hello???????
    No one?