Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 *Chapter 5 Now Here!* Free Realms By Katlyn Oakdream

This Book did not happen, it is totally fiction. It didn't even happen on Free Realms. Thank you!

Introduction
    Most people think of me as just a regular girl in a big world called Free Realms. I disagree. I've explored mountain tops and places no one has ever been. I've made things that nobody has ever made. This is my side of my life and what I think about things. As you read, you'll expierence my pain in battling, my excitment in parties and quests, and my creativity in building. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Who is this?
    The queen looks at me. She's really pretty. "A royal guard found this girl over by Briarheart when he was sending a message to Darkthorne for me." She says. Another girl walked in with a tira on her head with hair like mine, dark and straight. "Who is this, Aunt Valerian?" the girl asks sweetly. I'm confused. The queen only has one sister and she isn't married or sweet enough to teach manners. "This is.." the queen looked at my bracelet I had on. "Katlyn Oakdream." I looked at my bracelet. I got it from the medics and The Sancutary Human and Pixie Medical Center after I was created. It was a pretty bracelet. 5 colors and 5 beads for each color. 25 beads. Each bead represented each one of my relatives. My cousins: Yumot Oaklight, Quorra Wilde, Duce Diamondheart, Trace Firedungeon, and Katlyn Tidalberry. My granparents: Joey Oakdream and Gertrude Oakdream (my dad's parents), and Samuel Bluecrate and Kate Bluecrate (my mom's parents). My brothers: DJ Oakdream and Pat Oakdream. My sisters: Nowel Oakdream and Catty Oakdream. My parents: Daniel Oakdream and Patrica Oakdream. My Aunts: Martina Bluecrate, Kathy Darkberry, Lauren Maxlike, Jordan Oakdream, and Christina Sandstone. My uncles: Rob Oakdream, John Bluecrate, George Bluecrate, Jack Oakdream, and William Bluecrate. Also on my bracelet is on charm shaped the the Royal Palace. The charm represents me. "Who are you?" The queen asked the girl who called her Aunt Valerian. "I'm Emily. Daughter of your lost brother, Prince Connor." Queen Valerian thought for a moment. "He told me he went on a buisness trip to Snowhill. then, he was told what happend to your parents. He never came back. But he found my mom. Abbey Firediamond. That's all he told me and my sisters. And my new brother." Emily said. They started talking something about Darkthorne and how she's coming back to take the throne of Queen Valerian's part of Sacred Grove. I didn't hear it because they went into the queen's bedroom. The last thing I heard that day was "It's not safe anymore" and i dropped to the ground, sound asleep.

Chapter 2: The Storm
    The next day at about 7:30 AM Sanctuary Time, I woke up in a bed. It was a pretty big bed with fancy sheets. What is weird was that I fell asleep on the floor in the middle of the Royal Palace, and now I'm in a gigantic bed with really fancy sheets. "Good morning, Katlyn Oakdream!" The queen said to me. "It's supposed to be a really sunny day today. So maybe I'll let you go home." "Just like always." I said to myself. Everyday was sunny; sun rises at 6:00 AM Sanctuary Time and sets at 9:00 PM Sanctuary Time. FLICK! The lights suddenly went out. "No worries!" Queen Valerian said to me. "The powers out pretty often at about this time. But lets see if it happened to everybody in the Sanctuary. There's no windows in here. But lets go to my room and look out my window." The queen took me to her bedroom. Once we got near the royal throne I started looking a the flowers around it and the plaque that says "In Memory of the King and Queen of all Pixies and Humans around Sacred Grove". I started to cry. Even though I wasn't around when Queen Valerian's parents were here, my grandparents were. They remember every single bit of the tragedy. From when they got poisoned to when Valerian's sister, Darkthorne, became what she is now. When my grandparents talk about it, they start crying. And when they cry, I cry. "Katlyn!!!" the queen yelled from her room. I ran in. "What, Queen Valerian?" I replied to her. "Look out the window" I looked out the window. That was not sunny skies out there. It was dark, really dark. "The last time this happened was when....." Queen Valerian started. "When my sister tried to take my throne." I gasped and almost passed out. "I'm guessing I'm not going home today, am I?" I asked. "Not from how it looks now." said the queen. "But, Sanctuary Labs scientists have found a way to communicate without going there." "What is it?" I asked. "It's something called Teleming. 'Tele' as in 'satellite' and 'ming' as in 'mingle'." Queen Valerian explained. "Satellite Mingle. Huh." I said. I've never heard of anything like that. The first thing that Sanctuary Labs made after I was created was the television. It's one of the best items that they've made so far. Unless the Teleming (Satellite Mingle) is better. But I bet not. We walked to a little room with all of these clear boxes with a little red block inside. We finally stopped in front of a clear box that had a lit green box inside of it. Queen Valerian picked up a part of the lit green box. It was shaped like a bended line with circles on each end. The top end had some little lines on it. The other end had about twenty little holes. Then near the bottom end had a curly wire connecting to the lit green box. "Would you hand me that book right there?" the queen asked me. I handed her a yellow book that was thicker than the longest book I've read: Lost and Found by Jacob Goldruby. She took the book and skipped like 500 pages. Then, she dragged her finger, mumbled something, and opened a latch on the lit green box. Beep, Bop, Boop, Bleep, Ring! "Hello Mrs. Oakdream." she said into the lit green bended line thing. "This is Queen Valerian. Your daughter is here at my Royal Palace and she would like to go home." I heard my mother's voice in the bended line. "Okay. Yeah. Sure. When do you wan...... Hello?" The lit green box turned bright red like everything else. "What?" I asked Queen Valerian. "The lines went out. But there's one more hope: Sanctuary Lab's Teleporter 1.0" Queen Valerian answered. She brought me to a cylinder glowing shape. "Walk in and you'll be home." The queen instructed me. I walked in. I saw a huge flash. I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again. I saw all of my family. All 25 of my relatives.

Chapter 3: I'm Home!
    My family stared at me. "You're home!" My mother cried as she came to hug me. "Uhh. Hi Mom!" I said as she squezzed me as hard as she could. She let go of me after she heard my ribs crack. "Oh. Sorry, honey. I'm just so glad that you didn't get caught by Darkthorne." My mother said. "The palace is not always safe. When there's a storm like this one, don't enter the palace." "Why?" I asked. "Darkthorne wants to steal the crown of Queen Valerian. Even though her palace and crown is just fine for her." My mother explained to me. "But if it's just fine, why does she want the Sanctuary Palace?" I asked her. I had sooo many questions at that time because I haven't seen them in days. "She only has about 10 humans and pixies coming to Briarwood everyday. But there is about 70 Chugawugs there. She wants more pixies and humans to rule." She answered me. Everyone stared at me again for about 5 minutes. I sat down on our couch and turned on the news. Everyone ran on me. "Hellllloooooo!!!!" they yelled as they all piled on top of me. Now, I felt like I should never go out alone to Briarwood or Briarheart. But I do think Blackspore is safer. Because when I've gone to Blackspore, I stay in the Free Realms birthday bash area. But when it's not the birthday bash, I stay around the adoption center. About 35 minutes later everyone was finally off of me and the 12:00 Free Realms News was on. "Hello, Free Realms! I'm Gorden Daybreaker and today we're going to head the cameras straight to Kaylee Lightworld with the weather." The camera moved so fast it made me dizzy. "Thanks, Gorden. Today a huge storm is passing over the Sanctuary from Briarwood. After this storm passes over the Sanctuary, it will stop, not going to Seaside or any where else." Kaylee Lightworld is my favorite. She sometimes talked about if it's a good day to explore and find things out in the open. But today, she didn't have to tell if it's a good day to explore. Because I already knew what she was going to say: "Today is not a day to go and explore because of the storm!" Then she would say "Back to you Gorden!" The camera moved again. I was even more dizzy than the first time it moved. "Thanks for that excellent weather report!" Gorden Daybreaker said on the television screen. "Now, because of the storm we have seen that Chugawags from Briarwood are starting to head to Darkthorne. And here's the full story with Vivian Diamondfire." This time the camera didn't move. Thank goodness! It just switched cameras. "Hi! I'm Vivian Diamondfire here in front of Briarheart Palace watching these Chugawugs walk into the Briarheart Palace." I like Vivian Diamondfire, too. She gives a perfect news report wherever she is in Free Realms. "Hey! What are you doing here?" A chugawug yelled to Vivian. "We were just watching you." Vivain told the Chugawug. "Would you like to tell us some things?" "Sure." Said the Chugawug. "Why are you piling into Darkthorne's Palace?" she asked. "It's pretty top secret. But I can only tell you that Darkthorne put a spell on the sky of the Sanctuary to make a storm to warn that she's coming." The Chugawug told Vivian and of course, the camera. The Chugawug seemed nice. Why would he be working for such a dark creature? He should be working for Diggy in Seaside or for the Brewmaster in Wugachug. It's not the best jobs for a Chugawug like him. But it's better than working for one of the darkest creatures in Free Realms. "Is Darkthorne plannnig to steal the crown and palace from Valerian?" Vivian Diamondfire asked him. "Umm... I think. But she has been starting to call her Vali like she did before she "poisoned" her own parents. I'm thinking she wants to do this because she misses her sister." Vivian had a look on her fave that reminded me of when my mom first saw me after I came from a trip with my friend all the way to Seaside for 2 weeks. "Well, is that it?" I think that was Vivian's last question. "Yes. Thanks for having me!" The Chugawug saluted and waved as he walked back in his line. I turned off the television. That was enough to hear about this story today. I needed a nap. It was a long morning. So, I rested my head on the couch and closed my eyes. I was soon fast asleep.

Chapter 4: The Dream
    Boom! I gasped. What was that? I thought. I got out from my bed. I walked out my door and unlocked the front door. I closed my eyes. This isn't real. This isn't real!!! I opened them again. It was still there- a burnt Sanctuary, screaming children, fainting parents. "This can't be happening." I said to myself. I looked around and looked what was causing this. I saw some Chugawugs marching beside a lavendar carriage. I faintly saw a face behind the dark window. The lady inside had wings, purple hair, pale skin, black face paint, and a ragged top. Who is that? Who would wear that? I know who! Darkthorne! I visited her palace to give her gifts for her pets. I ran to my parents room. They weren't there. I went to Nowel and Catty's rooms. They weren't there, either. Then I went to DJ and Pat's rooms. No body was there. The whole house was just me, furniture, clothes, and dust. Dust, dust, DUST!!! Boom! I heard again. I looked outside. Danger Dust was placed all around the Sanctuary. I looked at the bank 2 blocks away. I saw Thugawugs stealing all the money and putting it into a caravan pulled by misserable unicorns. Poor unicorns. So sad. I shut and looked the door. I ran to my room and layed in my bed and fell asleep. I catched my breath. It was just a dream! I thought. Boom! I heard. "Nooo!!! It's not a dream!" I yelled quietly. I walked out of my room. I gasped. It was only DJ and Pat playing TCGRT. Also know as Trading Card Game Real Time. I walked to the kitchen. My mom was cooking breakfast- Spiralmint Eggs on the Grill with Funky's Chocolate Fudge Milk. "Yummy! My favorite!" I said to my mom. "I heard you moving around a lot last night. What were you dreaming about?" My mother asked. "That the Sanctuary was invaded by Darkthorne's army plus Thugawugs. It was freaky" I answered. "Uhh... That's not real! What are you talking about?" My mom looked like she was hiding something from me. "Hey, Mom! Did you tell Kat about.... oh." Catty started. She knows the secret, I think. She's the oldest of the Oakdream's. I'm the second oldest. "Well, can I tell her, Mom?" Catty asked."No, honey. It's too much of a secret. I'll tell her later."

Chapter 5: A Secret Too Much To Tell
    Okay, now I'm confused. My family is keeping a secret from me and Darkthorne is planning something horrible! How can I think when all of this is going on? You don't have to answer that, but I hope my mother tells me the secret or I'll have to go out to Darkthorne and end this battle once and for all. "Mom," I said while walking over to the sofa. "Yes, Katlyn?" My mom replied. "May you tell me what this big secret that you and Catty were talking about?" I asked mom. "Umm.... None of your brothers and sisters know but Catty. Only me, Catty, and Dad. It's too much of a secret to tell a 14 year-old. I can't trust you to keep it a secret." my mom answered. "But Catty is only 17! How can you trust her? She's moving out next year to head to college!" I said. My mom looked at me in a way like I just yelled at her. Well, because I did just yell at her. I feel so guilty right now!! "I'm sorry for yelling at you. Do you forgive me?" I apoligized. "Yes, I do. Now, do you really want to know the secret?" I gently nodded so I wouldn't hit my head on the broken speaker. "Okay then. Come with me." My mom led me to her walk-in closet. She punched in a few buttons on a dial pad. "What's that for, mo.." I started to ask. The back of the closet spilt in half and led to a small lounge. "I just found it last month when I was cleaning the attic out." My mother explained to me. My mother walked right in. But I went slowly in wondering why we had this little lounge. My mom had me sit down on a loveseat. Slam! The door shut. My eyes were wide open. "Don't worry," My mom comforted me. "There's a dial pad in here, too." I let out my breath in thankfulness. My mom looked at me in a serious way. She has never, and I mean never, game me that serious of a look. "The secret is that your dream you had last night will happen. We've known this since we knew about when Darkthorne fought with her own sister and grew the exact tree but darker in Briarheart." My mom explained. Does that mean I've seen this before? "Honey, do you remember when we had to move from our Snowhill home to hear?" My mother asked me. "Yes, why?" I answered. "That was because it wasn't safe there. Darkthorne did the same exact thing in your dream to Snowhill." I started panting. I needed a paper bag or something. And I suddenly fainted."

Chapter 6: Are We Moving Again?
    My mom shook me awake. But I felt my brother smacking me in the face more. "Honey? Honey, are you awake?" my mom asked me. "Yes, I am." I answered. I stood up and sat on the stool in front of me. "I'm glad you're okay. Your eyes started going wide and you started breathing heavily, and then you fell off the stool." my mom looked worried. "Mom, are we going to move again?" I asked. I waited for an answer. All my mom could do was breath and look around with her eyes. "Mom?" I tried to get her attention. "Yes, honey. Probably. But first, you need to do some of these errands that should have been done a little while ago." My mother gave me a list on a piece of paper. Find five mushroom rings with spotted mushrooms, go get a key from Faith, find a Briarapple seed, and what? I looked over this again. Find Darkthorne. " Umm... mom? What is this?" I pointed to the words on the paper in front of her. "Oh! That's nothing!"

Chapter 6 is Coming Soon!
    Please ignore all wrong spelling if I have any. Thanks!
    Last edited by Katlyn Oakdream; 09-04-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: *Chapter 4 Now Here!* Free Realms By Katlyn Oakdream

Nice story, but you misspelled a few words. If you need to, find a Thesarus to use while writing, you can use it to find better words and spelling. Also you can use a dictionary for spell-check.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Awesome story I've only read 2 chaps and I'm going to read the rest but It's good
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Chapter 3 sounds suspicious. I like it's creative amazing and keeps you wondering whats coming next

This story is amazing Inspiring and makes you wonder what's coming next I've read it all so far and love it!

Default Re: *Chapter 5 Now Here!* Free Realms By Katlyn Oakdream

Just read 5 it's seems cool. I thought she was like that kind of like that's so raven from Disney channel but it's her dreams not visions .... Awesome though........

Read the preview of 6 i'm hooked!

Maybe Rebellion In Free Realms and your story could sponsor each other! I mean I have over 930 views and you only have 260! so with the traffic going through here and there maybe we could both get some more readers and fans!

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy0327 View Post
    Maybe Rebellion In Free Realms and your story could sponsor each other! I mean I have over 930 views and you only have 260! so with the traffic going through here and there maybe we could both get some more readers and fans!
    Sorry, I don't want a sponsor.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

Ok that's fine although my story now has over 1,350 views!