Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rainbows is offline Pro Gamer

Default Chapter 2: who is Geoffrey's Master? (the continued of chapter one in-game quest)

well i just got done with the chapter one quest line and did some studying on sacred grove history, and since there is no chapter two quest line (from last i heard, if there is......oh well why waste the story)

My Name is Thalia, after a risky battle with Geoffrey and then saving the Queen from being poisoned of course i was tired, i rode my Phoenix home to get there quicker to nap. i Hopped off and walked to my swimming pool and swam to a floating ship i jumped on the ship and laid down and relaxed, and that turned into a nap. I woke up To my doberman Lil Dumpling licking my face. i got up and looked around and it was night i picked up dumpling and dried off my self and Dumpling. i walked into my house and Dumpling followed me. I turned on the TV and changed into my pajamas. I Sat Down and watched the news to see if the Queen is still okay. I patted Dumpling and she wagged her tail then went to her dog bed and slept. I continued to listen then they showed a picture of a man in a dark cloak walking into the castle and the reporter circled the man and said " who is This man in the cloak and why is he hiding his face?" I thought and came to the conclusion it might have been a druid. They told the story that the queen was saved but before they could finish i feel asleep on the couch. i woke up the next morning and walked to the kitchen to get a drink of orange juice and see what to make for breakfast, but before that i called to Dumpling and filled her bowl of food, but she wouldn't come. I opened the door and walked outside and saw it just might rain today. I continued walking then went to the chickens to see if there were any eggs, they're weren't any. I called for Dumpling but she wouldn't come so i walked around the house and there she was her mouth was wide open as if she was barking and she just laid not moving but she was still breathing, i ran to her and examined her she had a needle in her as if it were attached to something she was out cold. i woke her up by splashing water on her face. she slowly wagged her tail then she stood up and jumped on me. I laughed "good old Dumpling!" i took her inside she ate her food and i ate pancakes. I was finished and then i heard a knock on my door. I walked to the door, it was a couple of Queen lavenders guards, one stepped up and spoke "Queen Lavender wants to see you." I looked around and they had 5 horse one per man and one for me. they led me to the horses and i hopped on on. the horses started to trot to The castle. We made it there and i walked up to her. She was looking around nervous then saw me she smiled "Is my sister okay!?" I replied "yes" She Hugged me "thank you so much!" I backed away "your welcome, Geoffrey said something about a master, who is he talking about?" "what do you mean?" she replied She flew to her room and came back with a book she swept through it "It might have been the Gloam" She turned the page and showed me who the Gloam was. "I have no history on them though, maybe you should ask Whittington in Sancturary he might now more than me." I nodded then walked away. I whistled and my Phoenix came flying i hopped on and flew. I Jumped off when i saw him and walked up to him "Hey Whittington, i have to ask you a question." He smiled and walked up to me "Who Was the Gloam?" He stared at me "Im sorry Thalia but i have no info On Them you might want to ask Queen Valerian." I nodded " well thanks anyway" I walked to the castle and saw the guards were gone I ran in side and saw the guards were gone and there were wizards everywhere including Geoffrey, i looked around and there was the queen i ran to her "WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE!!!!!" She laughed evilly and black flames went around her "Im not the queen" she turned into a man with a cloak on she had a staff with a wooden spear shape thing at the end. "ATTACK!" I started for the door but the wizards were quick and i was knocked out.
    thats it for now
    Last edited by Rainbows; 05-29-2011 at 10:53 PM.

Default Re: Chapter 2: who is Geoffrey's Master? (the continued of chapter one in-game quest)

part 2 will come tommorow

Default Re: Chapter 2: who is Geoffrey's Master? (the continued of chapter one in-game quest)

part 2:

I finally woke up, when water splashed on my face, i coughed then looked left and right i started to scream "HELP!! HELP!!" but i turned around and i was about 4 meters away from land, every one stared at me. I swam to land then stood up and limped to the cafe. I sat at a table and ordered a burger and a soda. I started to eat then i stopped eating as i saw graffiti on the wall, I stood up and read them it showed a squid, a boat, sunshine, and a big tree. i was then pushed out of the way by a man i yelled "HEY!! what was that for??" he turned to me "hey i'm just doing my job" he started to paint over it thickening the colors to make them last longer, i watched then asked "what does this mean?" "I don't know, i'm just suppose to paint over it, go check the library down the rode." thank you sir" I ran to the library and went to search for a book and found one about history, i read it and it said "once on now flooded land life thrived with humans and animals, blinding them the lands started to flood they didn't know what to do, suddenly a giant squid came it swam through the flooded lands as people jumped in boats screaming, they grabbed family members and needed items to survive. The squid roared and roared and chased the boats but gave up after people fought back, every one left there land and found a happy place called Sacred Grove, it was inhabited by pixies, elves, and dwarves. they found how to get along and they did, but then the gloam came and created a statue the was binding power to control the realm. they called this "the Binding" every one hid, but heroes came and defeated the Gloam, and every one soon came up, but the elves and dwarves were never seen again." I kept reading then put the book back and left, i whistled and a man with a cart pulled by 4 horses that could hold a driver and 3 or 4 people. i hopped in and told him to take me home. 30 minutes later i was home and jumped off and ran to my house and walked in and got on the computer instantly to see if there was proof the Gloam was coming back, instead i heard about the isle of tears in Black spore, it was the supposed hiding place of the Gloam were they are planning for attack. I ran out side and the man was still out there preparing to leave, i ran to him and told him to take me to Black spore, he nodded and i called for Lil' Dumpling, he came. i told him to go, we left. We made it there and a man looked at me weirdly, I told him "please take me to the isle of tears!" he pushed his boat into the water, okay but its going to cost ya, they ain't letting no one in there if you pay me 1 grand i'll contact some people that will let us by." I nodded and paid him, then me him and Dumpling jumped into the boat. we made it there, i jumped off and right away Dumpling growled. i Looked and saw nothing then man started to mumble "I can hear those pour unfortunate souls crying forever in pain and unhappy from here." I stared at him then started to walk around, then I tripped I yelped then i saw the man paddling the boat away, i stood up and yelled for him to come back but he replied "I am not staying i can hear then planning to attack, plus you only paid my to take you not to bring you back to!" I growled then looked what i tripped on, it was a door, i opened it and i saw science things, men and a whole bunch of dobermans tied up and they looked like mine, as i they were cloned. The dogs started to bark the men ran up and grabbed me before i could scream, the pulled me and dumpling down.

to be continued
    Last edited by Rainbows; 05-30-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Part 3:

I tried to pull away but they were to strong, Dumpling pulled and pulled but couldn't get off the chain. All the other dogs looked at us. The men secured us to make sure we could't escape. The went back to computers to work. Luckily when i came here i was prepared i reached for my belt and and grabbed my cell phone , a ice bomb and a pocket knife. I yelled "Hey!! can i get a potty break?" The men chuckled, Then other man yelled back "sure" I grabbed Dumpling by the collar and walked to a small room they pointed me to. I walked inside, and looked up. it was a wooden door like i suspected. I Stood on top of the toilet and cut through the wood. Once i was finished i found a empty garbage bag. I folded it up then put dumpling up first. I crawled out then ran across the land but i was stopped. The men ran after me and let the dogs go. The dogs opened the mouths showing fangs and rage. The were barking growling and biting air. I got the ice bomb out of my pocket and though it. Ice was everywhere some dogs froze and the others dogs started yelping and slipping on the now ice ground. The men stopped and yelled. I jumped in the water and was prepared to dive, i grabbed the trash bag and wrapped it around dumplings head. Dumpling had a air bubble now so i dived dragging dumpling with me. we made it to land i quickly unwrapped dumpling. I walked around every one looked at me. I whistled and the man with the cart came, he was still in town. I walked to him "I need you to take me back to Sanctuary!" "Sorry but my horses are getting really tired. I looked at the horses then back at him "they'll make it" I jumped in the cart with the last of my strength. Dumpling jumped in and laid down on the floor of the cart. Once we were there i paid the kind man with 100 coins, he nodded thank you then prepared to leave. I walked across the lily pads to the Palace. Dumpling was stilled beside me. I went inside. The man chuckled as i walked in. Flames were still around him, as he was being pampered on the queens chair. I yelled " WHERE ARE THE QUEENS!!!!" yellow Eyes turned to me, I looked up close to the door. He stood up and walked To the rails slowly he put both hands on them and looked down at me. He leaned down and it was quiet. he raised his arms in the air and the wizards attacked me, i fought back and they fell, the stood up and and turned into shadows, then the shadows flew and went inside the man. I ran out the door and ran to my house, i grabbed my armor, and a couple of health potions. I walked out of the door and called for my armored T rex. I hopped on and put Dumpling in my lap. we soon went to Queen Lavenders Palace. No one was there except guards. "Were is Lavender?!" One guard looked at me "They took her to Sanctuary." I nodded " well get on you horses we need to get over there now!!" They got onto horses and we all went to the palace. Sanctuary looked like Black Spore. I shuddered then kept on going. we got off of our mounts then walked inside prepared to fight. the guards attacked the man, I ran to a door i heard knocking from they were the other guards, they helped the others. I ran around the building and i found the queens tied up they saw me and asked for help. I let them go. "What happened?" Valerian turned to me " the men attacked me and locked me up!" Lavender started to talk after Valerian "I came to Check on her because you said something about the Gloam, i may not know a lot but i knew what we were in for, so i came and they tied me up as well." i nodded Then all three of us went to help the Queens stayed the door. The guards fell to the ground unconscious. I Fought with the man. he fell to the ground and laughed. "ITS NOT OVER YET!!" black flames sprouted powerfully from the ground knocking me down. he disappeared. The guards looked around and went to help the queens. I ran out the door lavender yelled. "WERE ARE YOU GOING!!" I stopped and turned around " To Seaside!" Dumpling sat in the corner scared but ran to me when i ran out the door. I hopped on my mount and put Dumpling in my lap and i was off."

to be continued