Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Book Reviews: Reviews on FRI story's By: Tommy0327, EpicJewelspotter, and Katlyn Oakdream!!

Book Reviews:
    Book Reveiws.png
    An Amberknight Studios Production!

About Me:
    Hello, I'm Tommy0327. I love to read and write! I have written a few books and posted them here on Free Realms Insider (FRI). I'm currently writing a few books too. EpicJewelspotter (Epic or EpicJewel) will review my books and put up my links as well as being my back up. I not going to go "advertise frenzy" so I will have EpicJewel do my story's and links. So here's what I'm here for: I'm here to review books and welcome people to the world of reading!!!! With that said, welcome to the world of reading!
    ~Tommy0327

Book Reviews:
    I'm only going to review books you suggest for review so just leave a comment to let me know what you want me or Epic to review for you!

Writing Books:
    If you want to write a book, go to this link, it's the same set up as this just for making books! Link:
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/f44/book-suggestions-help-topics-characters-settings-more-49524/#post843666
    Last edited by Tommy0327; 06-30-2012 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Katlyn Oakdream has joined the team!
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!