Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Title: A book I'm working on

ArtimisM is offline Explorer

Default A book I'm working on

So I'm writing this book - don't know what to call it yet - and I was wondering what people would actually think of it.. So I'm gonna put the plot line here or something like that and tell me if this is actually worth writing and/or any title ideas for it. Thanks! So in the book there's this girl named Grace (protagonist/main character) She speaks her mind A LOT, which gets her in some trouble with the headmaster of the school she attends at the beginning. Her uncle (who happens to be next in line for the throne of the realm) decides to send her to the Academy in the city of Theoria, located in the realm her family rules over. It's basically a military like school meant to strip people of their individuality and prepare them for a long career with the military/politics. They are intent on making sure she follows the rules and she proves to be the hardest case yet. Her speaking her mind is seen as a "problem" as when you are in a meeting of some kind or another speaking your mind isn't exactly always appreciated. This "problem" of saying what she wants when she wants and how she wants to basically represents the problems that adults see in their children that they need to fix or correct, which only pushes the child away even more. Grace's Appearance- Black layered hair, a layer of purple underneath. Wears lots of black, silver, and purple. She's a bit of a rebel and doesn't agree with her Uncle on many points. Her layer of purple in her hair represents her individuality, and throughout the book you notice the purple in her hair fading out as with her rebellious side. She soon learns her father is intent on bringing down the society she lives in, and as she has been trained to defend the realm to the best of her abilities, she goes against him. Her brother, Kane, is also on her father's side. Not gonna say any more cause if it does become a book I don't wanna spoil anything. Anyways do you guys think this is worth writing? It's a bit serious and has some symbolism and stuff in it but I kinda like that. Idk if anyone would be willing to read it so you guys tell me what you think.
    Tommy0327 and chase123456tan like this.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A book I'm working on

I dunno.
    The title I Spoke kind of calls to me.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Do you think its actually worth writing or that anyone would read it?

I would read it.
    I like magical things.
    Like made-up realms and all that.
    KATAANG

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ArtimisM View Post
    Do you think its actually worth writing or that anyone would read it?
    I like it... Suggest if it is being posted on FR no Romance if in word on link romance (IF YOU WANT ROMANCE if not fine with me) If it has more un apporpiate thing i suggest posting on a different site and sending a few people the link Like meeeeeeeee... Woot... But yeah... i'm so into it..... I want it! Can i have free copy!

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    I like it... Suggest if it is being posted on FR no Romance if in word on link romance (IF YOU WANT ROMANCE if not fine with me) If it has more un apporpiate thing i suggest posting on a different site and sending a few people the link Like meeeeeeeee... Woot... But yeah... i'm so into it..... I want it! Can i have free copy!

It is a book.
    Not a story.
    Those may be synomyns,but to me they are completely different.

... Can I have a free copy too?
    KATAANG

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    It is a book.
    Not a story.
    Those may be synomyns,but to me they are completely different.

... Can I have a free copy too?
    That's your opinion... Fact: Story is a Book....

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

I may post it on WattPad but I need a name first .. A good one that makes people WANT to read it a lot

It has some .. not nice words in it XD .. and there is a bit of romance in it cause I like adding in romance with action, fantasy, and magic and all because in some ways it adds to the drama of the book
    chase123456tan likes this.

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

As long as you don't use curse words, not-so-nice words are fine. If you want to post it on here, you can't use any romance.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast