Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

pony12211 is offline Explorer

Icon1 Book: 1 THE ANTCIENTS PART 2

ok back everyone srry about that. school took forever and then I had to go to my mom's so yeah.

Now for part 2

Father of Brave star: Brave star there you are were have you been?

Brave star: I was in the market to get some free apple pie from Ms. Golden apple.

Father: ( Sighs ) You know you don't have time to play you must train to become a warrior pony.

Brave star: I know but... I don't want to be a warrior pony, I want to stay here and play all the time with my friends.

Father: You will train and become a warrior pony and that's finally. Do you understand?

Brave star: Yes dad.

Father: Good. Now come your mother has made your dinner.

( Father and Brave star go inside)

Quill Mother of Brave star: Dinner is ready you two.

Brave star: Yum what's that smell.

Mother: It's your favorite carrot soup and for a snack apple cookies.

Brave star: ( eats all of dinner and finishes snack ) thank you mom.

Mother: Now then it's time for bed my little foal.

Brave star: ( Heads to the stables ) Good night mother. Good night father.

Mother: Hunter my love Can I talk to you?

Father: yes my love? what is it?

Mother: The head master spoke to me today.

Father: ( shocked ) What?! What did he say?

Mother: The head master thinks it's time for Brave star to take... the tests.

Father: ! But... but... We had agreement on waiting when Brave star is older and done training!

Mother: I know but the head master has made his choose.

Mother: The guards will come in the noon to take Brave star.

Father: ( sighs ) Very well.

The next day

Brave star: ( yawns )

Father: ( smiles at Brave star ) Good morning son.

Brave star: Oh good morning father.

Father: Brave star. lets take a walk OK?

Brave star: umm OK?

Brave star and his father take a walk

Father: Brave star the head master called and he wants to take you to the tests, to see if your ready to be a warrior pony.

Brave star: What I thought they would take me when I am older I... I am not ready.

Father: I know but the head master made his choose.

Father: I am sorry Brave star, you will have time to say your good byes and get your saddle bag ready. They will pick you up in noon.

Brave star: ( sigh ) Yes father.

They walk back home and Brave star packs his saddle bag

Silver and Saddle: Hey Brave star

Saddle: Why are you packing your saddle bag?

Brave star: I am... I am leaving.

Silver: Where? can we come?

Brave star: To the GOLDEN HORSESHOE CASTLE and sadly no you can't come with me.

Silver: Oh well have fun

Father: Brave star say good bye to your friends now and grab your saddle bag the guards are here to pick you up.

Brave star: OK father.

Brave star: Good bye Saddle. Good bye Silver.

Saddle and Silver: Good bye Brave star hurry back soon

Brave star: I will

Brave star gallops to the front of the stables and four guards wait for him

One of the guards: Well this is the famous young colt we heard to pick up.

The second guard: Brave star is it?

Brave star: yes

The third guard: we must go now are you ready?

Brave star: ( nods head )

The four guard: Come now.

The guards and Brave star start walking to the castle

Brave star: Good bye mother, Good bye father.

THE END OF PART 2 OF ANTCIENTS. I hope you liked it please write of what you think about it and I will be making a lot more and this is only the end of part of the ANTCIENTS WARRIOR PONYS.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY THING TO SAY YOU CAN COMMENT OR TALK TO ME ONLINE ( Aurora ponysummit ) THANKS FOR READING!
    Attached Images Attached Images

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Book: 1 THE ANTCIENTS PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by pony12211 View Post
    ok back everyone srry about that. school took forever and then I had to go to my mom's so yeah.

Now for part 2

"Brave star there you are where have you been?" Brave Star's father asked him.

"I was in the market to get some free apple pie from Ms. Goldenapple," Brave Star answered his father.

"You know you don't have time to play. You must train to become a warrior pony!" Brave Star's father said,sighing.

"I know but... I don't want to be a warrior pony, I want to stay here and play all the time with my friends," Brave Star replied.

"You will train and become a warrior pony and that's final. Do you understand?" His father said sternly.

"Yes dad," Brave Star sighed.

"Good. Now come,your mother has made your dinner." They walked off the yard and into the cottage. Brave Star's mother,Quill,met them inside with a smile.

"Dinner is ready,you two," Quill said,and set the dinner on the table.

"Yum,what's that smell... Don't tell me!" Brave Star smiled.

"It's your favorite carrot soup and for dessert,apple cookies," Quill said,setting dinner on the table. Brave Star ate his carrot soup and savored each bite. He set aside the bowl and began to eat dessert. With his face stuffed with cookies,he said,"Thank you,mom."

"Now,it's time for bed,my little foal." Quill put the bowls in the sink and began to wash the dishes. She glanced slightly as Brave Star left the room.

"Good night,Mother and Father," Brave Star said,stopping at the doorway to say it. After that,he left.

"Hunter,my love,may I talk to you?" Quill said,turning around to her husband.

"Yes,darling? What is it?" Hunter said,looking at his wife.

"The head master spoke to me today..." Quill trailed off. She looked at the floor.

"What?! What did he say?" Hunter was shocked at the turn of events.

"The head master thinks it's time for Brave Star to take... the tests," Quill mumbled,and whispered when she said 'tests'.

"But... but... We had agreement on waiting when Brave star is older and done training!" Hunter leaned in to hear her,and was shocked to the core when he heard her.

"I know,but the head master has made his choice. A terrible one,but he made his choice," Quill sniffed as if she was crying,and added,"The guards will come in the noon to take Brave Star."

"Very well."

The Next Day

Brave Star woke up with sunlight in his eyes. He blinked a few times and got up. Meeting his father down the hall.
    "Good morning son."

"Oh,good morning father."

"Brave star... Lets take a walk okay?" Hunter asked.

"Uh,I'd... love to!" Brave Star said,trying to be cheerful. Brave Star began down the path,following his father.

"Brave Star,the head master called and he wants to take you to the tests, to see if your ready to be a warrior pony..."

"WHAT?! They said they'd take me when I was older!" Brave Star gasped.

"I know,but the head master made his choice," Hunter sniffed.

"I am sorry Brave star, you will have time to say your good byes and get your saddle bag ready. They will pick you up in noon."

"Yes father," Brave Star said gloomily. They walked back home and Brave Star packed his saddle bag. Soon Silver and Saddle came by.

"Hey Brave Star," Silver smiled.

"Why are you packing your saddle bag?" Saddle gritted his teeth,hoping it wasn't true.

"I am... I am leaving," Brave Star choked.

"Where? Can we come?" Silver asked politely.

"To the GOLDEN HORSESHOE CASTLE and sadly, no you can't come with me."

"Oh,well have fun," Silver said gloomily.

"Brave Star,say goodbye. The guards are here," Hunter said,almost crying.

"Good bye,Silver and Saddle," Brave Star said. A single tear rolled down his cheek. Four guards were there,waiting for him.
    "Well,this is the famous young colt we were told to pick up?" One said.

"Brave Star,is it?" The other said. Brave Star nodded.

"You ready?" The fourth one said. Brave Star nodded. They began to walk towards the castle,a long ways away.

"Good bye,Mother and Father. I love you," Brave Star sniffed again,trying not to cry.
    I hope you don't mind...
    But look at the quote <3
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.