Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

pony12211 is offline Explorer

Default BOOK: 1 THE ANTCIENT WARRIOR PONYS Part 5

Hey everyone I finally have time to at least make part 5. but I only have part 5 right now. Enjoy!

Previously on THE ANTCIENT WARRIOR PONYS... We last saw Brave star meet Snowflower who just lost there home to the evil nightmare lord and the Golden Horseshoe kingdom now in flames. But lucky for Brave star and Snowflower they escaped just in time and now they are on a quest to save there kingdom but a shadow lurks around and now follows brave star.

Part 5

We are lost said Snowflower. No we aren't if we just stay close we will be fine I hope said Brave star. Well lets just get out of here already I have a bad feeling about this place said Snowflower who almost ran into a tree. I have a bad feeling to but we have to keep going Brave star said but then stopped and froze still. What is it? Do you hear something? asked Snowflower. Shh... keep it down I think something is moving in the trees whispered Brave star. Both of the ponys stopped and stared at the trees. When an arrow shot down ant hit a tree behind both of the ponys. Run... yelled Brave star. Both ponys started running but in different directions. Brave star!? Where are you?! yelled poor Snowflower. We.... lost him... Snowflower!? Snowflower!? Were is she? I thought I told her to stay close to me Brave star said running back to where the arrow was shot at a tree. She isn't here! I have to find her I promised to keep her safe too. Ahh! Brave star! That's Snowflower! I coming Snowflower hang on! Snowflower started backing up slowly and watched as a shadow figure came out of the bushes and coming toward Snowflower. The figure growled and started to come into the light. A black paw came forward then another black paw. The figure got up on both legs and grabbed an arrow aid at Snowflower. No! Snowflower! yelled Brave star and pushed Snowflower out of the way. Lucky the arrow missed but it wasn't what the ponys feared the most of this hunter. Brave star and Snowflower came face to face with a black panther who tail flickered and took out another arrow. Look out! said Brave star. Who are you?! and why are you trying to kill us?! asked Snowflower. an evil smile appeared on the black cat's face. I am Shadow claw and I am sent here to capture and bring you to the Nightmare lord. I have been watching both of you for some time now waiting for the right moment to strike. Well... you will catch us your a fool to work for the Nightmare lord said Brave star still surprised and still staring at the panther. Hmm a fool am I? I am the Nightmare's best hunter there is in the whole land. I am surprised he wants me to capture two little ponies when I could be hunting griffins or dragons but he wants me to take two little ponies to him said Shadow claw. Now if you don't mind holding still so I can now get this over with and bring you to the Nightmare lord. No! I am not going to let you hurt us and bring us back to your so called Nightmare lord! yelled Brave star. Hmm you a weak little pony? going to stop me? don't make me laugh said Shadow claw. Another arrow shot at Brave star but Brave star dodged the arrow and slammed right in to the hunter knocking him down to the ground. Come on lets go said Brave star. Grrr... Shadow claw getting back up and shooting an arrow at the ponies. Brave star and Snowflower came to a cliff with Shadow claw right behind them. Dead end said Snowflower. I have you now! said Shadow claw blood dripping from the side of his mouth. Jump! said Brave star. What! are you crazy?! said Snowflower. Trust me said Brave star. Hmm... OK I trusted you said Snowflower still thinking but it was to late she already jumped off the cliff. Ahhh.... both ponies screamed as they fell. Thud.... You OK? asked Brave star. Yea I... am OK said Snowflower. No! said Shadow claw looking down the cliff. Ugh... well they couldn't get to far now. Your hurt said Snowflower staring at Brave star's leg who had a blood cut. I am... fine really Brave star said but fell back to the ground. Here let me help you Snowflower said by stand by Bravestar so he wouldn't fall back down to the ground. Ummm...... thanks said Brave star blushing. No problem you saved from getting hurt as well said Snowflower staring into Brave star's eye. Hey look a cave said Snowflower all happy we can rest here until you heal. So both ponies layed in the cave next to each to keep warmth as the night went by.

WELL THAT'S PART 5 HOPE YOU LIKED READING IT. PLEASE RIGHT COMMENTS OF WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT AND SEE YOU IN FREE REALMS ^^ ( Aurora Ponysummit )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Megarisa is offline Explorer

Default Re: BOOK: 1 THE ANTCIENT WARRIOR PONYS Part 5

this was fun to read! xD