It took me awhile to start making the 4 part of this book but I am back and now I give you part 4!

Previously on warrior ponys, young Brave star came face to face with a nightmare warrior and a young stallion named Pine wood and now a new pony has been found...

Part 4

Brave star was taking his drink from the garden's fountain when he saw the reflection in the pond. Ahh! Brave star screamed. Brave star ending up falling backwards right into the daisies. Giggling said the pony. The pony came into the light and looked at Brave star. I don't see whats so funny about... about this said Brave star who's face was turning a light pink. Oh I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you said the pony, I am Snowflower said the young filly. Snowflower was a young filly who was white all over and had silver mane. Umm It's Ok said Brave star still looking at the filly. Come on let's get you clean said Snowflower walking toward the garden door as Brave star followed. After Brave star got clean his mane felt shiny and smooth like chocolate. Thanks for getting me clean said Brave star. Not at all said the maid pony. Well it was nice meeting you Snowflower said Brave star blushing into the filly's ice blue eyes. Brave star went out to the hall and started galloping. Wow she is cute said Brave star in his mind. Mean while back at the Nightmare's kingdom. You fools I thought you would bring me the young colt alive said the Nightmare who's mane burned in anger. Ugh I knew even my guards wouldn't catch Brave star, So looks like we are going to attack The Golden Horseshoe kingdom tonight and as for Brave star I will send my best hunter yet to get him laughed the Nightmare and went to go get ready to attack the kingdom. Crickets sang though the night but Brave star was still think of the test and his family back home. Psst Brave star.. Brave star get up. Hmm... Brave star said and yawned. Snowflower what are you doing here at night? asked Brave star. No time I want you to see something. OK? Brave star got up and followed Snowflower to the wall. Over here said Snowflower as she push open a door to the other side of the wall. Brave star and Snowflower were now outside of the kingdom wall. Were are we going? said Brave star. Come on I will show you said Snowflower racing to though the meadow. They both came to a small silver ice blue creek with a forest behind it and not the dark forest. OK now can you tell me why you brought me here? Brave star said looking into the creek. This were me and my mom always came but now that she was taken and killed by the Nightmare king dad won't let me go out and play, so I sneek out here and think of my mom said Snowflower who started to cry a little. I am sorry to hear that said Brave star I had to come here without my parents so now I am alone and who knows what could happen to them. Well you are the chosen won to stop the nightmare king. I know but I still miss my family. So the young foals sat there for awhile when they heard a loud noise coming toward the castle. Brave star and Snowflower got up and ran up the hills. Oh no it's the Nightmare king and his guards there coming to attack the castle. Both of the foals started running back to the castle and when they got there the king yelled to the guards make sure the gate is closed and get an army started here! Snowflower, Brave star you must leave now! What about the test and you? said Brave star. No time for that take my daughter and head to the forest were you will be safe. But father.. said Snowflower. No buts go! yelled the king. Brave star and Snowflower ran to the forest and by the time they got there they stop to look back at the castle who was now in flames. What will they do with my father? Snowflowed said and started to cry. I don't know but we have to leave said Brave star, we will head for the peaks were there must be some shealter. So both of them started walking though the forest but they were not alone for there was a shadow following though the trees and following the young colt and filly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

WELL I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART TO CAUSE THE NEXT PART IS GOING TO BE AMAZING AND WHO IS THIS HUNTER THAT IS FOLLOWING THEM? FIND OUT IN PART 5. WRITE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF SO FAR CYA!