Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pony12211

Title: BOOK: 1 THE ANTCIENT WARRIOR PONYS Part 3

pony12211 is offline Explorer

Icon1 BOOK: 1 THE ANTCIENT WARRIOR PONYS Part 3

OK I will do something different to the books, but I hope you will still like them and I am new at making books so yea.

PART 3

The guards took young Brave star to the GOLDEN HORSESHOE CASTLE but before they would have to get though the dark forest.

Are we there yet? ask Brave star. Almost said the first guard. Brave star sighed and looked at the clouds in the big blue sky. OK Brave star you must stay close now cause we about to head in to the dark forest said the second guard. Yes sir said Brave star looking into the dark forest. Is it dangerous? said Brave star. Yes there are many unknown creatures in the Dark forest. Oh said Brave star as his legs started to shake in fear. Brave star and the guards walked though the Dark forest but they felt like they were being watched from above the trees. And they were right they were being watched by the Dark master Nightmare. There you are, Now where are you going my little warrior pony said the Nightmare. So that's were you are heading, the GOLDEN HORSESHOE CASTLE. It's a shame you won't be able to make it to the castle Nightmare said as he watched the young pony. Send out the nightmare warriors to our little friend here yelled the Nightmare. Enjoy the gift my warrior pony. Meanwhile Brave star and the guards made it though the Dark forest. Wow said Brave star it's beautiful. Yes it is beautiful now isn't it said the first guard. Past the fields there was a big golden castle with a bright golden horseshoe on the front of the gate. Brave star smiled as he looked at the castle. But the there was a noise coming from behind them. A heard of nightmare warriors galloped behind and was coming right towards Brave star. Run Brave star! yelled the guards as they fought the nightmares. Brave star ran fast as he could when a Huge nightmare jumped right in front of him.The nightmare was about to stomp on poor Brave star. When a young stallion pushed Brave star out of the way. Get out of here said the stallion as he got up on his hind legs. What about you? said Brave star. I will be fine, now go! yelled the stallion as he bucked at the nightmare. Brave star's heart was pounding as he galloped. He was about to look behind him to see if another nightmares were chasing him but he ran smack into the gate. Ow my head said Brave star who's head was now in pain. Stop who goes there said a watch guard from the top of the gate. I am Brave star please let me in Brave star said to the watch guard. Very well said the watch guard, let down the gate! The Brave star galloped in and turned around to see if the guards and the young stallion was behind him and they were. Oh I am so glad your OK said Brave star as he trotted in a circle. Thank you said the stallion. No problem said the guards and walked off to get a drink of water. Wow you were amazing said Brave star. Well I am glad your OK you could have been killed said the stallion. I am Brave star, What's your name? Brave star asked. I am Pine wood said the stallion, as looked at the young colt. Come on Brave star said the first guard, we must show you around the kingdom. Good bye Pine wood it was nice meeting you! Brave star called back. The kingdom was so huge that poor Brave star got lost twice. After the tour was done Brave star was shown his stable were he would be staying. Brave star rest for now said the guard, you will need it when you meet the king tonight. Brave star yawned and closed his eyes for a while. He thought about his parents back home and his friends of how they missed him. Brave star, Brave star wake up! Brave star yawned and looked at the guard. It's time for dinner the king is waiting for you. The guard took young Brave star to the dinner stable were a huge table was filled with all sorts of food, like apple pie, apple and the fresh ones, oats, carrots, extra. Come in, come in said a loud voice at the end of the table. A old looking Clydesdale was sitting at the end of the very large table staring at Brave star. You must be hungry after your journey here said the Clydesdale. I am king Comet and you must be Brave star am I right? said the king stuffing him self with an apple pie. Yes sir I mean your king I mean... oh yes I am Brave star. The king chuckled very good! You know I have a daughter about your age her name is Snowflower. Snowflower, Snowflower come here! yelled the king. Where is that filly now? asked the king. Any who would you like something to drink? king asked as he stuffed another pie in to his mouth. Umm.. no thnx I am good said Brave star. Now then yawned the king, about your tests. You will be given four days to practice for them until then feel free to look around the kingdom. Brave star got up and walked out of the dinning stable and came upon a garden. The garden was filled with all types of flowers and plants and there was a small fountain too. Brave star trotted up to the fountain to get a drink and when Brave star was getting a drink he didn't notice the other reflection of another pony.

WELL I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS TYPE OF STORY AND I WILL MAKE MORE OF MY STORIES LIKE THIS NOW. THANKS FOR READING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN PART 4. PLEASE RIGHT A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT BYE FOR NOW.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    chase123456tan likes this.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: BOOK: 1 THE ANTCIENT WARRIOR PONYS Part 3

Quotation marks...
    "Like this lol," Says me.
    Hehe.
    Hope that helps.

But keep 'em coming
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.