Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Blackblade! Short lil' story!

Blackblade ~~ Through the wind

The door swung shut and the girl was thrown on the floor.
    "Where is it?" Hissed a middle-aged man. His face hit the light and the girl yelped. He had a forked tongue that emerged from a mouth of deadly brown teeth. His scaly, green lips curled backwards and he had piercing red eyes. He wore a pair of tattered brown jeans that ripped off at his thighs. His scaly green skin and clawed hands and feet revealed him as Laken, the Water Lizard-man.
    "Where is it, girl? Tell me...Where is Blackblade? The sword born of Darken, my acursed brother...Tell me, and you shall be rewarded..." Hissed Laken, spraying his devilish green spit all over the girl, who was cowering in fear.
    "I-I will never tell you!" She trembled. "Never!"
    "Then, you brought this." Snarled Laken, enraged. He curled his fist into a tight ball, and swung the mightiest of punches. "Whiteblade!" Cried the girl. The sword Whiteblade - the twin of Blackblade, smashed through the rotten wooden wall to the left of them. It apeared in the form of Lightsheath, a white tiger.
    "Away 'rom 'er! Back yo'll up! D'nt make us do it!" Grinned Lightsheath, rising on his hind legs. Laken still stood his ground. "Oh-kay then, YOU brought THIS!" Lightsheath fell forwards, claws outstreched, ready to fight someone with equal power to a god...
    Laken hissed and shot forwards. His tail, which didn't seem to have been there before, lashed at Lightsheath's underbelly. "Woo! You put up one heck of a dang good fight!" Lightsheath did a strange tiger flip and landed perfectly on his feet, back-to-back with Laken.
    "Darksheath would not use such language. Talk properly."
    "Would he? This be Lightsheath yerr talkin' tu. Ya Ty'pcal white Tiga, hum?"
    "Were we fighting?" Asked Laken.
    "Uh-hu." Laken hissed and shot round, catching his own eye. "Oww!" He yelped.
    "Hey, where am I?"
    "Blindesville." Joked Lightsheath. Then his face turned very serious. "Now h---." He shot forwards on his hind legs and caught Laken in the throat with his fangs. Laken hissed in pain.
    "You...Stupid...Tiger!" With a final cry of pain, Laken sunk back onto the floor, dead and lifeless.
    "One point for tiger!" Said Lightsheath. "Outta here?"
    "Sure." Said the girl.
    "Hop on then!" And they rode off into the distance.

And then Lightsheath was lost with the girl. Nobody knows what happened to them, but they know Laken was a minor threat. Darken, the half-dragon woman, is looking for Blackblade and Darksheath. If you hadn't already guessed, the girl wasn't human. She was Darken's sister, meaning she was half-dragon as well, but she had been born to white, and passed on to Lighten, who, after she was mature enough, passed her onto Laken. Then Laken tried to kill her, as stated above. After that, Draken, the girl, rode away on Lightsheath to kill the Blackblade and Darksheath.

Note from ninja: Yes this might be hard to pick up, but basicly everyone is running about after a light sword and dark sword, a lot like the Soulcalibur series for Xbox and stuff. (I was wondering why the plot was giving me Déja Vu o.o) So thanks for reading and chapter one should come soon (This was the prologue.)
    hello

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Blackblade! Short lil' story!

It's a very nice story, but might I suggest not writing it all in black text? It makes it pretty hard to read =)
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Thanks!
    You can highlight it, it makes it white. :3
    & I can read it just fine...
    hello

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    Thanks!
    You can highlight it, it makes it white. :3
    & I can read it just fine...
    Yeah, I did have to highlight it. Just a suggestion, it might just be me who couldn't read it :]
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade