Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

autumn moongrass is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Beyond the Field of Roses

I have a special place. A place to forget, a place to forgive. A place I go to to lift my spirits, even though, I know they will be brought down again. I go to dream. I go to wish. I wish my place was reality. But I fear, our world will never be that place. But we will have to try, one rose at a time.

"Heidi, did you do the dishes yet?" Asked Papa. "Yes," I responded. "Good. I was starting to worry you were forgetting your place in this house. As my daughter, you are only to be put to use by cleaning," Papa said. I nodded. Just then, Mama came in, staring at my Papa with fearful eyes. "What are you doing out of bed?" Exclaimed Papa. Do you expect to get better walking around?" My Mama shook her head, and quickly walked back to her room, coughing. "That woman," Papa said. "She's stupid to be walking around with that cold. I think the coughing is is wearing away at her brain as well as her voice," "Stop it!" I cried. "Just stop it!!! All you've done is bully and tease Mama and I ever since you came to this family. You are as stubborn as roots, and as mean and cruel as a witch!!! Is we upset you, tell us instead of hurting us with words!!! We are sick of it, Mama and I. Just sick!!!" Papa rose to his feet, and walked towards me. He stopped only inches from my nose. His face turned scarlet, and he clenched his fists. But he stomped to the door, and flung it open. He pointed his finger outside, and yelled, "Out!!! You think about what you've done with no supper. You can sleep on the grass tonight as well," So I solemnly walked out, fearing what would happen if I rebelled. At least tonight, I would be in my special place, imagining a whole new world, without Papa.
    The night was long and cold. Falling asleep was hard, but the least of my worries.
    Last edited by autumn moongrass; 06-29-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    Click Here to Visit my Shoppe!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/COLLEE%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-14.png[/IMG]
    Please Apply to my guild, Philosophy, in game! IGN Cylvër

autumn moongrass is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Beyond the Field of Roses

I will add later, cuz this is all the time I got. I hope you enjoy!!! xD
    Click Here to Visit my Shoppe!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/COLLEE%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-14.png[/IMG]
    Please Apply to my guild, Philosophy, in game! IGN Cylvër

Elise is offline Explorer

Very good!! I love the view into her ( what was her name?) mind & eyes.
    ~~~one thing~~~ The beginning seems a little early for her to spazz out,
    but I can't wait for the next installment!

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I enjoyed that
    Nice work
    hello