Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Ash Roses and Spirits ~ Scroll 2 is written.

Scroll 1. I will conquer, all will fall. I shall rule it, rule it all!

Spoiler: show
    Nothing would stop me. It was there, the chance, something I'd been waiting for a lifetime. Just a hand's reach away. I held my hand out. I saw it quivered, I hoped just because of the cold night air. Fear was not me, I was not fear.
    Then I finally held it. So much had I gone through to get this. They darted away. I had to resist groaning. They would not allow themselves to be stolen away so easily, not like this. They would want the right person, one who was worthy of holding them. A simple peasant would not suit the job, yet would they snatch them up with eager, filthy hands. I felt my breath, slow, behind my mask. I didn't know why thieves worse masks and dressed in black, it was considerably perplexing and brain-twisting. So were they. They sat there, lifeless, until a unsuspecting hand drew near. The most petty of noises would cause total utter catastrophe, complete failure.

They were in my hand, they were. I coult not believe it. The dilemma between my life, my safety, my dreams and future were solved. Snatched away, I swept them around in a gleeful jig of conquest. Such crazy inspiration had driven me head over heels in pure madness, and the madness could stop now. It made me mad thinking about it. The world was mine, I wasn't the worlds. I could protrude the boundaries of life, tear them, slice them apart and sew them together at my own will. Domination, riches, the world. Nothing could stop me. I tore out the entrance to wherever my life has begun, jumping madly. It was time to begin. Time to begin the end of the world as they knew it, and they weren't going to stop me. I laughed. What could go wrong? They were perfect. Soft as velvet, pure evil. They were evil for their impure past, impure for being what they were, a being that distorted the universe, manipulated it. The cold mattered to more, the heat radiated off them, keeping me warm. They didn't do anything to attack, I was the one.

The journey was long and treacherous, but I pulled through. Over mountains, through seas, across lands. I conquered it all, a long line of unstoppable domination. All through crazy, psychotic laughter. An evil laugh, as you may name it. The name suited it well, but it may as well have been called the psycho laugh, as the evil thing about it was the fact it actually did sound psycho, like if you didn't go along with it, you would be devoured by the morbid creature they had made me. I had been on the go for weeks, a crescendo of weeks making me more crazy by the second. No weapons, no food. I was a God above Gods. More laughter. My throat hurt.

I was driven down to my feet my the mercilessness of this man. His blade arched under my chin, ready to strike with any sudden move. We would not fall, though. The one who wields a sword is weak and lazy, as the sword does all the killing. Kicking a man behind the knee, though, is a very useful technique, then stomping on his back so hard one breaks it is even better. The head, though, is a very great option. Both makes you unbeatable. Running away after that, just in case, under a strange, inhuman circumstance, they survive. Which this man, to my bewilderment, did so. He stood up, brushing dust off his clothes. "Holder of the Ash Roses, surrender, and I may spare your soul!" He said.
    "Spirit!" I hissed, my voice sounding malformed. I did not know what a spirit was, but I knew this was the Ash Roses talking. "I will never surrender to you, I was imprisoned. By you. Now I have a body, one that will suit me fine, I can teach it everything, then I can kill you. Is that clear?"
    The Spirit didn't look scared, but with a smile, he nodded.

And fire devoured him.

Scroll 2. Impure

Buried in silk, soft and clean, not like the rigid nothingness I had when I was mortal. I wore a flowing dress, also of fine silk. This was the life. It was so perfect it was actually quite scary. Nothing could be so...fine. Unfortunately, at the time, I wasn't thinking that. Only now do I realise my great mistake.
    "My Lady..." A Handmaid rushed in, kneeling the second she entered the door. "There are more...Men coming." A smile was drawn upon my face. This kingdom was perfect. So many people to kill.
    "I will be ready. Just leave me to my sleep. It is not names beauty sleep for nothing. If I sleep, I will become pretty. And I'll be in this body forever now. She may as well be pretty." I spat.
    "But, my Lady, they are coming." The maid said. She was not scared of me.
    "Fear!" I screeched, fire burning my hand. "You must show fear when you speak to or of me! If thee does not, do not expect an easy death!" The girl certainly showed fear.
    "Yes, my Lady, sleep, sleep a thousand years. We have the holder of the Frozen Roses in this same castle. And the holder of the Earth Roses, and the Sky Roses...No problem there." With that, she got to her feet, backed out of the room, and ran down the hall. I laughed. This was beautiful.

When I woke up for certain, there was the cry of battle flocking through the window. The shapely sound of pain and agony. I would cause quite much more. I climbed out of bed, rushing from my tower. How I got here, I don't know. I remember a man, burning in flame, screaming in agony. His body had exploded and shattered, and then I was here, lying. At first I was treated as a peasant, and then I killed many. After that, fine silk was my world. All I saw. I ate the finest of foods. But when I'd met the other Rosai, a name for the holders of a Rose, they didn't seem to have such a love for agony. There was something I wasn't quite getting to understand here. I didn't like it.

I didn't know how to fight. A armed man came up to me and swung his sword at me. I ducked and kicked him, but it only hit his breastplate. He swung his sword again, downwards this time. I sidestepped, but only to come across another man in my path. "Fire!" I called. "Fire!" I screamed, louder this time. I closed my eyes and waited for death.

A crackle sounded. The man in front of me was frozen.
    "Hello, Apiel." A male voice. Cold breath. I felt it on the back of my neck. Voulkien.
    "Voulkien." I spun round. I heard a battle cry from behind me, but Voulkien blasted ice and he was frozen in an instand. "I'm having problems. I can't fight. Why?"
    "Maybe going inside to let my explain would be a nice idea.
    We probably both looked like idiots, but we charged throught the load of people, and half of them were frozen by the time we reached the castle again, anyways.
    "You cannot fight as your Rose does not allow it." Voulkien said. "Your Rose controls you. You must purify it. A Rose is born from evil. Well, some of them. Yours is the fire rose. It being the colour of blood gives you a longing for death. If you don't get enough of that..." He dragged his hand across his neck. "You'll probably commit suicide."
    "So scared." I rolled my eyes.
    He looked at me sarcastically, and walked off to the Ice Tower.

What do you think huh? I'm a kid. Don't kill me. Hope you love it
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 09-28-2011 at 01:41 PM.
    hello

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ash Roses and Spirits ~1. I will conquer, all will fall. I shall rule it, rule it all!

Yet again, this was a fail that gained me nothing but a foul mood and more haters. Yay.
    hello

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ash Roses and Spirits ~1. I will conquer, all will fall. I shall rule it, rule it all!

Nice story. Very well done. And I don't even think I found any mistakes. Good job! ^_^
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o