Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

CJisAwesome is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Annihilation~By CJisAwesome

Hey, CJ here with my newest experiment Annihilation! I'll see how this one goes, see if ppl like it, and if so I'll kepp adding more.

Annihilation
    By: CJisAwesome

The world as we know it... Is ending. Man kind has been enslaved by mechanical beasts called Automatons.
    The Automatons are a powerful, too powerful, intelligent machine created by the world's best scientists and engineers, they was meant to be a servent and or guardian. Until The Great Mechanical Revolt.
    Outraged by there purpose of being slaves to humans, they revolted. In the end they won enslaving most of man kind to do deadly tasks or make man kind perish.
    Only the lucky few got to go aborad the Spaceship Elipse to a distant planet where they could make a fresh start. But the unluck stayed, trying to not be killed or enslaved by the Automatons.

Chapter 1

I woke from the soft bed of lotus flowers I made the night before. There at the my feet stood a small colorful bird staring at me. I reached to pet it but it snapped at me, making me jerk my hand back.
    "Stupid bird." I mummbled.
    I rolled over onto the damp jungle grass, trying to wake Mother and Zade.
    I cautiously waked to the river with my spear in my hand. Past the trees, old ruins and cave stood the river.
    Bending over I splashed cool water on my face. The roar of the waterfall was silent today.
    I rushed to the waterfall. Examining the area, I saw... Them. They were building a dam blocking the water supply the river would give off.
    I scrunched my nose, then took a deep breath. Just beside river stood a bush of now ripe gooseberries. Picking them one by one, I filled my sack half way full and proceeded back quietly, to my Mother and Zade.
    My Mother was already awake when I arrived.
    "I brought gooseberries." I smiled.
    She shook her head, "Petra, you know how I don't like you wondering on your own, especially with Them in this area."
    "I can take care of myself." I scowled. "'Sides there were only three-"
    She cut me off, "Three?! Petra!"
    "They didn't see me Mother. They were to busy building a dam. But no worries, I had my spear with me." I plopped a gooseberry in my mouth.
    Zade woke, rubbing his tiny lavander eyes.
    "Morning Momma, Pet." He licked his lips at the sight of the gooseberries. "Mmm! My favorite."
    I watched my Mother's eyes stare at me as I ate. Not once did she place a gooseberry at the tip of her tongue, she just sat and was deep in though.
    After breakfast she pulled me aside.
    "Petra, I want you to take Zade with you everywhere. Make sure you bring your spears if you are gone."
    "But Mom, Zade-"
    She placed a finger in front of my face. "No 'But Mom' me Petra. Though he is only nine months younger than you, he is still the same age as you Petra and is quite intelligent. You need someone with you. I mean it."
    I looked at Zade, who was examining a lilac colored flower by a ruins wall.
    "Fine." I grumbled. I picked up my spear and tugged on Zade's collar.
    "Come on."
    "What? Where are we going?" He questioned, grabbing his spear.
    "To the river. I saw more goosberries there." I tugged on his arm. "Now come on let's go."
    We reached the gooseberry bush. Around it stood colorful birds and butterflies.
    "It's so beautiful!" Zade giggled as he pet a colorful bird.
    "Yeah, yeah it's pretty. Sheesh we gotta get these berries so... ZADE LOOK OUT!" I grabbed Zade's hand and ran. "Don't look behind you!"
    "What? W-wh... OH MY GOD!"
    Trailing behind us was a Cog Hound, the Automaton's personal spy. Its mechanical teeth began to snap behind us and eye bulbs a flaring red and behind it were now the three Automatons that were building the dam.
    "Come on we gotta lose them!" I saw an opening of a cave and pulled him in. "Stand still." I hissed.
    We were glued onto the wall. Both of us trying to keep our breathing down.
    I watched as the Cog Hound stuck its head in the mouth of the cave, howl, then run off. Making the Automatons trail behind it.
    Cautiously I stepped out. Signaling to Zade that it was safe we to stepped out.
    "Come on Zade! We gotta-"
    There was a scream in the distance.
    Zade began to cry, "Please let that not be Momma."
    Seeing the of him cry, started making me teary eyed.
    "Momma is gonna be okay Zade." I sniffed. "Come on."
    Last edited by CJisAwesome; 10-23-2010 at 04:47 PM.
    Celeste Wolfears
    Check out A Reformation By me

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Annihilation~By CJisAwesome

not quite as good as the other one, but not bad, not bad at all

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Eh worth a try right? Idk whether to add more :/
    Celeste Wolfears

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

yeah totally you should add on...unless it means delaying the other one lol also did you finish mine or no?

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

@Kiperr: No, sry to say I didn't. I feel really bad I didn't get to because I've been really busy this week with my school work. (Gotta keep my 4.0 GPA up) But I will ASAP!

Chapter Two

"Zade! Hurry!" Behind me, Zade was crying his eyes out and running, but he was falling behind. If an Automaton were to come... He'd already be dead.
    "Zade come on!" I cried.
    We finally reached camp. The sun wasn't shining and the birds didn't sing their songs. Silence. There on the lotus flowers lied Mother's body gasping for air.
    I went to her side and fell to my knees. "Why?" The tears were coming down.
    Zade then came and proceeded to cry histerically.
    "P-Petra..." A weak voice called my name.
    I grasped my Mother's pale bloody hand. Noticing the bullet wounds I cried harder. "Yes... Yes Momma?" I then carressed her cheek in my palm.
    "Go..."
    "Go where?" Zade cried.
    "There is a space shuttle waiting for you..." Mother gasped for air.
    "Where Momma?"
    "In..." She then coughed up blood. "In..." The words finally left her lips. "Revess."
    Revess.... The dangerous city infested with Automatons galore. The Autonmaton capital of the planet.
    Zade pushed me out of the way and grabbed her hand.
    "Where to?"
    No answer.
    "Where Momma?!" Tears came down his face.
    Again no answer. Only the pale face of a sleeping angel.
    "Where!?"
    "Zade..." I placed a hand on my brother's shoulder.
    "No, she just sleeping." He placed a hand on her forehead. "Momma wake up."
    "Zade..."
    "Come on Momma wake up."
    "Zade..."
    "No Pet!" He yelled at me.
    I was stunned. He had never risen his voice at me like that.
    He cupped her face and kisses her temple. The tears were coming down harder. "Please, don't leave us!"
    Silence.
    He hugged her lifeless body and cried.
    Again I tried to speak but couldn't so I cried.

We spent the afternoon gathering bamboo and making a raft. Zade and I placed her on the raft and placed lotus flowers all over her. Then placed a gooseberry on her lips.
    We carried the raft to the river, said a silent prayer and set her a float on the river.
    I hugged my brother and cried my hardest into his shoulder. I looked up and saw a strange look in his eyes. They were deep purple, not the usual light lavander. He stared at the horizon as the sun fell and said nothing.
    That night we took shelter in the cave. Outside the rain fell to the ground like drums.
    "Petra?" A voice called my name.
    I opened my eyes. "What?"
    "I'm leaving for Revess."
    "Whoa, whoa. What?! Are you insane?! Do you know that Revess is infested with... Them?!" I sat up and stared at him.
    He sighed, "Yes, but," He held up a finger. "One: We stay here and face the death of our beloved mother." He held another one up. "Or two: Go to Revess and escape this dreadful place."
    I had never seen Zade like this. It blew my mind when he yelled at me, now this?! Mother's death by the Automatons took a serious toll on my brother.
    "I'm going no matter what." He said, then silence.
    'Petra, I want you to take Zade everywhere with you.' The voice of my Mother rang in my mind.
    "I'm coming with you." I finally said.
    I could see him toss in my direction.
    "Good, we'll leave tomorrow."
    Last edited by CJisAwesome; 10-23-2010 at 02:09 AM.
    Celeste Wolfears

Chapter Three

The sun kissed my face, causing me to wake up. Outside of the cave, the sky was blue and not a single cloud in sight.
    "Finally, your awake." Zade had walked into the cave with a strange thing of his wrist and...new spears?
    I sat up, "What are those?"
    He shrugged, "I found them by the ruins." He then pressed a button on the wristband and out popped a blue screen.
    "Cool huh?" He then reached into his sack and tossed me one identical to his. "Here I found another one for you." He then tossed me the spear like thing. "Don't poke your eye out with these puppies. They are bad."
    I too pressed the button on the wristband. Out popped the same blue screen as his, but mine had a picture of me on it. Above me was a bar like thing, I'm guessing a health bar. To the side my location, I was the blue bot and I'm guessing Zade was the green.
    "They work on plasma." Zade said as he fiddled with his.
    I scrunched my eyebrows together. "How do you know?"
    He showed me his screen. Above the bar, above him was a line that read 'Plasma Power'.
    "So where do we find this plasma?"
    He shrugged, "I'm not sure... But we need to get going."
    "Do you even know where Revess is?"
    He popped up the blue screen and said: "Find Revess."
    "Revess," A computerized voice stated. "Is an approximate 3378 miles due north east."
    "How did you?"
    Zade shrugged, "I didn't think this would happen. I just wanted to try it out."
    I thought for a moment. "Try finding where plasma is located."
    He nodded, "Where is plasma located?"
    "Plasma is located in auto mechanical figures such as small robots and the newest addition of Automatons.
    Oh great, I thought. We're gonna have to take down savage mechanical beasts to get the power to fix these dumb pocket computers.
    I walked out of the cave, examining my new spear. Turning back I see Zade still messing with his wrist band.
    I put my hands on my hips. "You coming or what?!"
    He looked up startled, then ran to my side. "Sorry, this thing is just so cool!"
    I rolled my eyes and put up my blue screen. "Quickest trail to Revess."
    Up popped a red dotted trail.
    "Looks like we're heading the right way." I smiled approvingly to myself.
    Out of no where, a yellow beam came into the sky.
    Turning to Zade he had a startled look on his face. "My bad."
    I snatched his spear. "I'll give it to you when you learn how to use things correctly. Now come on we don't have much daylight left."
    Last edited by CJisAwesome; 11-06-2010 at 10:49 AM.
    Celeste Wolfears

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Very good story. Almost as good as A Reformation. But that one has me in it, so it's obviously better
    XD Great job CJ, can't wait for more!
    Allons-y.

thanks Rain
    Celeste Wolfears