Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Default The Adventures Of Lord Jaxon! A LOTRO story chapters 1-4

Chapter 1

I was just on my way to deliver a letter to King Gandolf of Avallone. I was stopped by a elf named Alexander Gord the third and 5 hobbits one Frodo.

"We need your help Jaxon! The town of Bree is attacked and fifteen hobbits are captured," Frodo said. Alexander then added deeply, "They have taken my apprentice Christopher!"

Oh yeah by the way I am Jaxon Gondor the fifth son of Lexie Gondor, I was the youngest of all.

I knew I needed to help them. "Frodo bring me to the nearest post boy and trained men camp!"

We ran down to a town called Aldburg. "Here is a city with a post boy down that street," he said pointing left. "And to your right is the camp. They even have horse and equipment."

I nodded and ran to the post boy. I told him in a brief manageable way to give this to King Gandolf. My deep brown hair was wet in the front from all the sweat I produced from running to the camp.

"I need fifteen of your finest men! And 16 horses, swords, helmets, armor, and shields!" I said panting huntched over. I flipped my brown hair to the side to show my jade eyes glistening to show them I was a Prince of Lexie Gondor and Kyle Gondor queen and king of Armenelos. I was their favorite in all cities as I was the only crowned and worthy of it the title and spot as Lord Jaxon Gondor! Being fifteen years old and given this chance to work with Ganny's men in the Half-Count Camp of Aldburg was an honor as Lord Jaxon!

Ganny then shout back to fifteen good men, "Jack, Josh, Jaden, Will, Lucas, Luken, Sabian, Lance, Calub, Carl, Tim, Jim, Cameron, and Jason, you are here to work with Lord Jaxon!"

I slipped on the armored top and bottoms and then I pulled on my boots and leather gloves with metal padding on the outside. I pulled my helmet on and pulled the top of the metal mask down so my face was unseeable. I strapped the saddle on my horse hooking it up. Then I strapped my sword buckle around my waist and my shield on my back.

I jumped on my horse with my bright green cape flowing behind me. The horse jotted through the thick soil and mud. My men following me through deep river and thick forest of Belegost. We were almost to Bree city prepared to save everyone.

There was at least ten goblins and eight trolls. Five of my men shot arrows at all of them but didn't do to much damage. I rushed my horse through the trolls. I then jumped on a troll's arm. I grabbed my sword and tried jabbing him. He flung me off and I flew back hitting a building. Everything went dark.

To continue!!! What happens to Jaxon and his men... Does Alexander, Frodo and 4 other hobbits come and save them!?!?!?
    Last edited by Overlord Joshua; 05-26-2013 at 11:44 PM.

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Adventures Of Lord Jaxon! A LOTRO story chapters 1-4

Looks good so far!

IGN~Gummy
    ├čear

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Needs a little punctuation and a little more grammar.

But I like it.
    Considering I haven't been able to see many Lord of the Rings movies or read any of the books besides the hobbit ones.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    Needs a little punctuation and a little more grammar.

But I like it.
    Considering I haven't been able to see many Lord of the Rings movies or read any of the books besides the hobbit ones.
    BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Chase would this be a book you'd like to see one day???? Also I'm still learning to write but it is better then last year's stories.

No-L GamingTV~

Chapter 2
    I had awoken by a scream from fifty men on horses. "Aldburg men, fight," Ganny yelled over the twenty-five roars of trolls and ten death warriors.

I looked up seeing Alexander's hand held out. Then I looked around, I grabbed his hand lifting me up and stabbing a death warrior.

"Lord Jaxon Gondor, glad to see your alive still," Alexander said.

"Very funny Alex," I replied.

A big troll came around, about bigger than the rest.

"I shall haunt everyone of you! Before that, my evil minions will ATTACK," hollered Sauron.

All these monsters attacked Ganny's men, they then retreated.

"NOOO," I yelled throwing my sword down.

I grabbed my helmet that fell off and put it on. Then I grabbed my sword and was grabbed by five death warriors. Alexander ran off to the woods of Bree to Calembel to find help. I was tied up and carried to Dunland, Sauron's home. Then I was thrown in to a jail cell and locked up.

I hollered and shouted at them, " You can't have me here, I don't belong here, I am Lord Jaxon, they will save me!"

"Shut up," the guard said.

I leaned back on the wall. Guards came with peasant clothes and took my armor and gear away and put it in a bag fifteen feet away. I slipped my dirty ripped pants on and the ripped up sleeved shirt, then I saw the boots, they were worn out. I slipped them on easily.

"I don't belong here," I muttered crossing my arms.

I laid back on my wooden bed and made my head comfy on the pillow. The guards threw me a blanket and I put it on me. I slept.

The next day I woke up to see the sun bright and a bucket of water held by guards.

"Come with us," The hollered.

I followed them down to a room with a wooden sign. Carved into the sign said "SHOWER ROOM BOYS ONLY". They splashed water on me and threw soap at me and said, "Use as much as the water in the five buckets to wash yourself."

I dumped buckets and buckets and wrapped the nice towel around my waist. When I came out I saw in my cell on the wooden bed a nice shirt, pants, and neat black boots. On the clothes was a note that read, "Meet Sauron at the dinner table across the street. try to leave, hundreds of death warriors surround the city." I slipped on my shirt and pants, then I tucked my pants in the boots.

I walked out the cell and out in the city. Then I saw his house and walked up to it. I knocked on the door.

What happens to Jaxon at dinner??? When does Alexander come to save him??? To be continued!!!

No-L GamingTV~

Biummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

No-L GamingTV~

Anyone want chapter 3???

No-L GamingTV~

Chapter 3

As I knocked, Sauron opened the door. I walked to chair next to him and sat in the big chair. They brought in big metal plates with a cover over them, they took the tops off and a big fat chicken was there. Then they took off others, potatoes, carrots, corn, beets, salad, shrimp, crab, lobster, a dream come true.

We passed the food around and put alot on our big plates, I thought I wasn't able to that much. I tucked the napkin in my shirt and grabbed my chicken leg.

"So Jaxon I hear that you and a couple friends plan to destroy my city," Sauron said.

I hurried up out of my chair, but then guards came to push me back down.

"Well if you insist it was my brother Igor's plan. Not mine,"I said deeply as I shoved potatoes in my mouth.

Sauron then slammed his fork down and said, "You'll need to tell them to back off."

I shook my head, "I have no control over my father as he is King Kyle Gondor."

I grabbed a lobster and shoved it in my face, then I ate five chicken legs off the three chickens. My plate was filled with lobster shells and crab arms, full of chicken bones and left over beets. Left by that was bread sticks and salads. I felt like I had the best feast. I didn't want this food to over due me, so I grabbed my cup full of fresh from the vine grape juice. Sipping the juice I heard laughter and joy surrounding me. Was I out of my mind? I was in a evil dudes home enjoying time.

I knew this was wrong, "May I go back to my cell."

Sauron looked at me and smiled, "No, you'll be going to your new room where you can go ahead and sleep in a bed. Only if you stay for dessert."

I stayed for dessert and ate five pieces of giant cake. Then Sauron and I walked down the hall. He opened a door to my room and I walked in. I went inside and laid on my bed. I didn't see Alexander at all. I got in my neat white pajams and got in the covers to sleep.

I woke up and saw a note on the dresser, "There are nice close in this dresser and a working faucet in the bathroom for you to shower in." I grabbed new clothes that was a neat red shirt a plane shirt and a light blue fabric pair of pants. I saw nice shoes and boots, I grabbed some black boots and brought them into the bathroom.

I went into the shower and washed myself with blossom girly soap. I was scrubbing my chest and back, scrubbing, scrubbing. Then I scrubbed up my hair. I went out and wrapped the towel around my waist and out the door I saw a white paper on cookies and milk. I walked over there and grabbed the note, "There is a gel in the bathroom floop tour hair, tonight is theater night. Eat your breakfast and come down to the work out room, then eat lunch. I have set up a dinner and show tonight!"

I then at the cookies and got dressed. I flooped my hair up witch was hard since it was my flip-due. I ran down to work out.

What will happen to Jaxon? Will Alexander ever come?

No-L GamingTV~

More soon!!! More Comments please....

No-L GamingTV~

Anyone want some more stories????

No-L GamingTV~