Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

StereoRemix is offline Explorer

Default Adventurers Journal *BOOK*

Chapter One

Its not easy exploring Sacred Grove, the monsters, the people, the things you need. Its tough surviving in the wild forests of Briarwood, The yetis of Snowhill, and the Bixies of Sanctuary. But you just have to deal with it. Right now, im at the Merry Vale humans & pixies camp training for my journey to Blackspore. No ones ever dared to go there... all who went never came back. I've heard rumors that a camp was set up thee but nobody ever dared to check it out. I'm determined im gonna be that person. Well its getting dark out here. I should sleep and write more tomorrow.

Day 2

2 more days until im off to Blackspore. I hear more rumors of ghosts, the trainers say that they're just trying to scare me off but im very gullible. I belive it kind of. Some of the girls were teasing me because im more of a boy than a girl. It's just, i dont like dancing and singing and stuff like normal girls do.. i guess you could say im a tom-boy. The trainers say im doing good at defending. Tomorrows my assesment, if i pass i get my official explorers badge and i am free to explore Sacred Grove! Im so exited! I remember everything i need, a tent, fire wood, food supplies, were heading to the forest to take it. I've never been there, it sounds so exiting!

Day 3
    Today is my assesment, apparently i did really well because i got an A-! the A is good but the - is bad. Anyway, im discovering the Mystery of Merry Vale tomorrow. Im really scared living here, with all of the people disapearing, and that creepy rainbow that never ends.... i hopei can move out of this weird place soon! Well time to pack my backpack!

Chapter 2

Day4

The trainers gave me a special potion to turn into a fairy. Im gonna chat with that fairy in the bushes at the chugawug camp, i've noticed it but it creeped me out, thinking it would come for me if i came for it. Anyway i talked to it and it said, "Private, what are you doing? You chould be making sure the mind control cotten candy is making everyone happy!" I was stunned and only 50 seconds until the potion wore off, i ran back to the human/pixie camp and changed back to normal. I can't belive the cotton candy was mind controled! No wonder my sister is so happy all of the time!

Day5

I used another potion and talked to Liliana while hiding in the bushes watching a robgoblin be really happy, he must have eaten cotten candy. She said, "Have you gotten any people yet?" I have no idea what she meant by that but i just nodded no. She seemed angry but she didn't yell at me. Then i watched the show by the Ever Rainbow. Liliana said to me, "More power for the rainbow!" and i drew a conculsion. The rainbow needs happiness to power it, without the happiness, the Rainbow would die and nobody would like Merry Vale anymore. It could be something even more sinister, but that for later. Right now, i need to figure out where the Rainbow takes you.

Day6

I was reading online about the history of Merry Vale. There were 2 different storys.

Story1

Long ago there was a great storm in a country we now call, Sacred Grove. The rain lasted 8 years. One miraculos day, the rain stopped and the sun shined. A rainbow was created in the center of a field. A few days later, strange yellow flowers grew everywhere near the rainbow. Small creatures opened their eyes, their skin were the colors of the rainbow. The creatures were called Fairys. Soon they made a city called Merry-Vale. Where everyone is welcome to stay.

Story2

Long ago, a group called The Gloam Council created a magic relic in the center of a field. When The Gloam Council was deafeated, a rainbow sprouted in the middle of the relic. Then many sunflowers bloomed and fairys were born within them. They wanted to avenge The Gloam Council and are still working on it.

I don't know which one to belive... they both seem like they're missing something..... something important

Chapter3
    COMING SOON!

Chapter 3

Last edited by StereoRemix; 05-03-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: To add more to the story

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventurers Journal *BOOK*

Nice story, I can't wait to see what's to come!
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Thank you very much x]

Party Remix is offline Newbie Explorer

Nice book so far! Can't wait for more!

(BTW I got on the site sis)

Day4 and 5 are here!

Best Friends Are Like Stars, You Can't Always See Them, But You Know They're There.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Very nice work!
    Hope the next days will be out soon!
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Very nice. . But the suspense is gonna kill me. Dx

Kidding, but I look forward to reading more, good job! :]
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Sorry i haven't been on in a while or writing! But im back now

Best Friends Are Like Stars, You Can't Always See Them, But You Know They're There.