Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default 1st chapter of my story

Hi everyone! I decided to write a story! If people like it, then I will continue to write it! So please comment!

?????????

Chapter 1

A twelve year old boy woke up beside a strange purple river, not sure where he was. He glanced around and noticed a shiny two foot long sword laying beside him. The boy picked it up, and flinched. The sword brought a thought to the boy's head, a memory, but then it went away. The sword fit perfectly in his hand. The boy swung it around a few times, and he felt like he had done it a hundred times before. He shook his head, trying to think back. He remembered a boat ride along a clear blue river, definitely not the purple one he was laying by. He remembered being dropped off somewhere, and then this creature. Then everything had gone black! He remembered that, but nothing else. All of the sudden, a very large thing with piercing blue eyes, spikes, and sharp teeth came up to him and bit his arm. He then shot little purple spikes at him. Every bone in his body burned. Poison! The boy thought. Then his knees buckled, and he blacked out once again. The creature knocked him into the river. He gently floated down the river, unconscious. The creature, satisfied, slowly went back into the shadows. And so the body of the unknown boy floated down the river, waiting for it's fate.

So that is chapter 1. If people like it, then I will continue the story. Thanks for reading and please comment!
    Last edited by firestar63; 09-15-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 1st chapter of my story

Cool Beans.
    The people who write stories here are so creative :]
    Nice job.

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Im all like 'O_O' when you get to the Purple River part.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, it's like, "Hmm is it Briarwood?" XD